• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

By the by, GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack my character was also gonna have a certain knack for inventions (though not in the direct way yours had). Would you like our character to develop a rivalry of sorts?
Maybe, we can have them interact a bit beforehand and we can see if they'd turn out to be rivals or friends. They could turn out be two peas in a pod.

it is dong dong Idea Idea

Hopefully the technical stuff was alright.

Also gave her two themes, one for normal interactions with her, and the other for her as RANGER SHINING.

rip i havent done anything for my char for a while, been busy with life stuff

also just noticing how wonky my char's profile looks on a different computer, rip.

hopefully i'll get it done tonight :,^)

Hey there! Finally here. This is gonna take a while, but hopefully my character should be done by at least tomorrow. Sorry I'm late..!

Hey there! Finally here. This is gonna take a while, but hopefully my character should be done by at least tomorrow. Sorry I'm late..!
Welcome to the party! Don't worry, you haven't missed much! We haven't started yet, so take your time~

With the addition of Ramune_DekuOuO's character, we have 11 females and 15 males, not counting the two male teachers. Of those characters, only 15 out of 26 are approved. If asked, I will update this information, in a new post, so everyone won't have to go back to this page to view this questionably helpful information.

When the hype hits:
37d75fce42c0b5759b23c0df34fe7381.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back