• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Looking for two things. Firstly, a crew who's willing to do PbP DnD so I can do a bit of a test run on a campaign I'm planning, and then perhaps just a PbP campaign I can join.

My campaign will be set in the desert, specifically in the old west with the places outside of town being ancient ruins (likely egyptian themed). Its going to be a bit battle heavy but there will still be oppurtunity for RP.

I have longed for the day that I can get into a good DnD group. What kind of character die rolls are you doing? Point buy, fixed numbers, or a die roll?

80 points is extremely high. Are you sure about that?

Most point buy builds I've seen are at 27 points.

Most point buy builds I've seen are at 27 points.
Oh wait fuck I was absolutely banking on there being 7 stats but theres six aha. Where I'm from you're given seventy points in total to distribute between the stats. So all stats are base 0 when you start distributing points.

So we start out at a zero, and buy it up from there? That makes more sense for the 80 point buy-in level. Any limits on the race or class we can start with?

Or are we going to start out at 70 points for the attributes?

Cool. I am thinking of either a Dragonborn fighter or Paladin, just depends on my mood.

Level 5? Cool. I might go dual class, level 2 fighter for the Action Surge and level 3 paladin. Or I might just go straight fighter for the two actions per round. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Started a server for it so that we can have a roll bot and all that jazz. Please make yourself a character sheet on DnD beyond and send it to the reference sheet chat! It'll take me a while to set up the server completely so take your time and feel free to give me pointers.

I am just barely familiar with DnD Beyond, so bear with me while I work on getting the hang of it.

Is this a pbp game? My schedule is so crazy that I don't have much set time to do a discord game.

Mine too. If we can go PbP, I can then post when I'm able to, even if it is in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hi there! I've never done a Play by Post DnD session, but I'd be down to try! I have a lot of experience with 5e both as player and DM. Would you allow a Bugbear Bard with a steel (used as a greatclub) banjo?

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Since we are starting out at fifth level, any word on our starting money? I'd love to get ahold of some good plate armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back