• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Patient Zero OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey is this group active?? I'd love to submit a character sheet. I'm also trying to join the discord but the most recent link expired. Thanks y'all!

ScottFreeGLC ScottFreeGLC - Sorry you fell through the cracks. We're still active. Go ahead and put in a CS. After you do that, submit a writing sample in PM to both Maj and myself. If everything works out according to what we're looking for, we'll pass you the discord link.

Are you guys still accepting? I've been looking for a post-apocalyptic roleplay and I think I'd really enjoy this one!

Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen I'm not a GM for the RP, but I think that as long as you make a character it will be alright (Although please, do try to come up with an original idea for your OC, we already have too many soldiers and medics). If you have any questions about the RP itself then please, feel free to ask any of the GM´s which would be Maj Maj and Brax Brax

If you guys are still open for business I'd love to put myself forward. Got some ideas for a mechanic based character. Also do you have a valid discord link knocking about?

you can put in a cs if you want but it's probably going to end within the next few weeks. we are starting up a sequel once it completes. the rules require you to be an in-depth writer and be consistent. we are not really lenient. if you feel you can keep up with what you see in the IC and feel as though you can be consistent then i think it can't hurt to put in a cs

I find this RP quite Interesting, Is it still open by any chance?

Also, Sadly I cannot join the discord. My phone is broken and my computer is really slow. I'm currently trying to find a decent job that will suit my age, But I've found no luck so far.

Hey Stricken Steel Stricken Steel ! Thanks for the interest. We are currently finishing up "Part 1" and after that will be accepting new players for part 2. I'm not sure exactly when that will take place but I'm happy to send you a DM when it does!

The discord link doesn't work is it because switching to part 2 soon or is it just not working as a link?

Hi everyone!

I am happy to send messages to anyone who wants to be in part 2. As for the discord, there will be a new server when part two starts. Thank you so much for the interest!

Is there a rough e.t.a. for when part 2 will be up? is it looking to be a couple of days or is it more a weekly/ month thing?

Hi! This seems really interesting, could you please notify me when part 2 starts? c:

I'll notify you guys. I apologize for the delay. A lot of us had some IRL stuff that kept things from moving quicker, mainly me haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back