• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Patient Zero OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Maj

Your Majjiesty
Most of our OOC is done on our Discord Server. Join us here

1542255385556.pngWelcome To Aurora, a bustling town full of life and charm. It is a lot like other towns, and full of a variety of people who call it’s streets home. It doesn't matter how you got here or why. It makes no difference if you moved here a few weeks ago or if you have been here your whole life. You will always remember the day you got here and wonder what possessed you to stay. Be it destiny or coincidence, you were at ground zero when the world went to hell.
What the population doesn't know is that a very sick man was transported to the local hospital just a few weeks past. Whatever he has, it has the doctors stumped. He only has a short while left on this earth, they can't combat his sickness, he is doomed. His death will bring mass genocide to the town of Aurora.
Whatever he had, it didn't let him stay dead, and it's contagious. So contagious in fact, that the slightest scratch, or bite passes it on. They get the same disease, slowly killing them from the inside. The time varies from person to person, they could have weeks left, days, or maybe just hours. When their hearts stop, they join the hordes of walking corpses. At first glance they look human, but they are mindless, soulless monsters. They have only one human instinct left, the need to feed.
They will eat anything they can get their hands on, anything alive...and that means you.
It doesn’t matter how you got to Aurora or why, the real question is can you get out alive?

Is this still open to new players? I'd love to join? And is there a limit on how many characters I can have?

Is this still open to new players? I'd love to join? And is there a limit on how many characters I can have?
BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Hi there! sorry for the delay. We are still accepting! If you'd like to submit a CS for consideration you are more than welcome to. At the moment I would prefer if you stuck to one character, but I may be open to more if you'd like to make a second one. We do most of our OOC on discord

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Hi there! sorry for the delay. We are still accepting! If you'd like to submit a CS for consideration you are more than welcome to. At the moment I would prefer if you stuck to one character, but I may be open to more if you'd like to make a second one. We do most of our OOC on discord

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Okay, I'll join the discord and create a character when I get home from work

This looks interesting, if the rp is still open, can you send a new Discord link? the one above is expired

Hi, is this still open? It sounds very interesting and I would love to join ^_^
Hi guys! MinTea MinTea and Songbird500 Songbird500 we are still accepting new players. Please make sure to check out our lore tab, rules, and characters tab before submitting a character for approval. We do everything here on rpn but we do most of our ooc on discord. So feel free to join us there as well.

MinTea MinTea Songbird500 Songbird500 - Guys, there are currently three other characters aside from your new ones with medical proficiencies. Adding more is currently not necessary. Please do me a favor and look through the characters that are in the thread and try to come up with an original idea as far as proficiencies go, preferably ones that would come of use to the group that currently exists.

Also, I am requesting that you both send me sample posts. I don't care what genre, or if it's from another RP - please PM an example to me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mechanics, hunters, fishermen, carpenters, construction workers, anything along these lines with proficiencies that can help with everyday tasks would be extremely helpful to us. Just an idea for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back