• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Patient Zero (A Zombie Survival RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

The following post was co written by Brax Brax and Maj Maj
cooltext317073800628474.png
October 18th, 2018
Approx 7:30pm
Suburbia

The fire crackled in the hearth, slow and steady like a heartbeat. The heat of the flames filled the small suburban home with light and warmth. The walls were enough to help shelter the pair from the winds, but Andy had never realized how reliant she had become on central heat and air. Even her own lodge had a wood stove to heat the residence if the generator failed. Despite still being early in the day, the house was dark and damp feeling, the blizzard blocking out most of the sunlight that tried to filter in through the cracks in the boarded up windows.

Andrea Jordan sat cross legged on the floor, dirty and bloodied. Her face was a smear of muck and grime, with tear tracks that ran down her cheeks and over her chin. Her button nose was red and sniffly, cheeks chapped and rosy from the cold. Emerald eyes stared at the dancing flames, she watched as the lapped at the sides of the broken down furniture, cracking the furnished leg of a coffee table. She didn’t want to think about what sort of terrible chemicals were in the air from all the paint they had just burned, all that mattered now was that there was a moment of quiet in the warmth.

Hibari.Kyoya.full.525164.jpg
“You bully your way into sharing a bedroom with me, but you are too good to cuddle for warmth?” Andy asked the silhouette by the window. Luca had busied himself with checking the barricades for what felt like the millionth time. This moment of peace felt almost too good to be true. Narrowly escaping death had put them both on edge, Luca more so.

“I’m uninterested in your bullshit right now.” The man growled back as he finished pushing a worn sofa chair against the front door.

“I’m serious,” Andy called again. “Would you get your ass over here before we both freeze to death?” She moved her arm as if to open the blanket and make room for him to join her. While cuddling wasn’t her style, not getting hypothermia definitely was.

Smoke escaped his nostrils as he flicked his cigarette butt into the fireplace. It was silent for the first time in what seemed like hours. There weren’t many occasions that Luca was caught without a way out. Without Andy, chances were that he would have been dead hours earlier. The man raised a hand to wipe the back of his palm against his forehead. There was a large gash on the side of his head, which had since clotted over. The area where he had been slashed was devout of hair, not that Luca had seen. Part of his face was bruised; his left cheek was swollen up and cut. His left arm was completely cut up by glass, but he was still able to use it. Luca, too, felt the coldness provided by the blizzard. His adrenaline had kept him operating at a minimal capacity up until now. Succumbing to the girl’s request, the man made his way over to her. He took a seat on the ground with a slight groan, pushing himself under the blanket and wrapping it completely around himself. Luca’s right arm, the one closest to Andy, had been wrapped around her back. He could feel her body convulse against him from the cold, shivering as every molecule in her vibrated, trying to get warm. Light hues were fixated on the fire ahead of him as he recounted the events that had transpired up until that moment.

October 18th, 2018
11:00 am
Hwy 225

“Run, now! GO!”

Andy had started running before she felt his familiar tug on her coat. It was something she had promised herself long before deciding to guilt Luca into helping her find Owen. Luca was her best chance of survival and while they were on this trip, she listened without question. A loyal little soldier.

Still, things had gotten so bad so quickly. If she hadn’t hesitated, she could have taken out that zombie silently with her bow and saved Luca the trouble. But she doubted herself. It wasn’t a super clear shot and the reality of accidentally shooting Luca wasn’t something she was willing to live with.

A quick glance over her shoulder told the girl all she needed to know. The undead were coming out of every hidden crevice at the sound of Luca’s voice. They crawled out from under cars, from the ditches, falling into line behind the others all in pursuit of the fresh meat that had made its way to the highway. It was a cacophony of groans and cries as the heard trudged after them. They weren’t especially fast, Andy realized and with a few well placed turns they would soon be out of the range of danger.

She could feel her heart in her chest, her breath filling her lungs as her long legs propelled her forward. The cold air burned her lugs as her body sucked in large amounts of air. Andy reached for Luca’s hand to help guide him, but her hand grasped at nothing but air. While the red head track star might have no issues out running the monsters, smoker lung mcgee over there had absolutely no chance of staying ahead of them for long.

The girl slowed her pace to keep time with him, grabbing his wrist and turning down the nearest exit she could find. The highway was a danger zone, and the faster they could get out of the open the better. Andy felt like she basically dragging Luca along. There were few that were as fast as her, but she could feel him tiring out quickly. She recognized the cityscape that they were quickly approaching. Andy had spent many nights after school partying in these same clubs that lined the congested city areas in the town.

The sounds of their thudding footsteps only drew out more of the walkers from the bowels of the town. They seemed to come out of alleyways and store fronts alike, with one singular goal in mind. Andy couldn’t let that happen. Again, the girl pulled her male companion down an alley, it was dark and secluded, just as she had remembered it being. The long ladder of a fire escape was only a few feet in front of them. The thing was rusted, ruby red paint flaking off from the age and dilapidation of the structure. There wasn’t time to worry about the way the thing waved in the wind. It held her weight fine the last time she had been here.

Luca looked at the fire escape. He raised an eyebrow as he turned back to look at Andy.

“Up,” She growled, shoving Luca toward the metal ladder. There wasn’t much time, and the girl had a feeling she was likely the better climber of the two of them too. She could hear the chorus of groans growing louder behind them. Monsters that had been smart enough to follow them from the highway were hot on their trail. Another few corpses appeared from behind the pile of large trash bags lining the other side of the alley. He looked like he had been homeless before he died, scraggly and smelly. The man had ripped pants that were unbuttoned, layered tattered sweatshirts covered his torso as he trudged toward them.

Without another moment to waste the man hopped up onto the ladder. He hoisted himself up quickly, ascending the metal before finally pulling himself up onto the first level of the fire escape. The man quickly moved to the ledge and lifted his gun up. Luca lined the aim up with the homeless looking zombie and pulled the trigger, hitting him in the forehead. His body dropped, but Luca continued firing as Andy moved past him and continued making her way up. He would slowly follow, shooting at the crowd of reanimated humans below them. Even though he was putting down multiple zombies with his rifle, they seemed to accumulate at a much quicker rate.

“Did you used to pay your lackeys to think for you too?” Andy hissed at Luca. There was no reason to be shooting the zombies, as far as she could tell the things couldn’t climb and all he was doing was wasting precious ammo. The girl rolled her eyes before pushing the gun down. They didn’t have time for him to sit here and take them out one by one. Andy climbed to the final platform of the grated fire escape, a sliding glass door into the building was exactly where she knew it would be.

“Spent far more time paying them to kill people who talk too much.” The man retorted as he dropped his gun and followed her lead.

The last time she had been up here was because she had way too many shots and some guy with a nice smile and convinced her to step out of the back of the club with him. But that was neither here nor there, the important part was that she knew that this door was always unlocked. The thing slid open without any resistance and Andy poked her head inside.

As far as she could tell in the darkness of the employee lounge, there was no immediate threat. Andy gestured to Luca to follow her inside. It was hard to see, her bow wouldn’t do her much good here. Andy reached down to her boot where she had fastened her hunting knife and drew it, walking slowing into the darkness. She paused in the doorway, reaching into the bag she had slung over her shoulder. It didn’t take long for her to find what she needed. The cylindrical shape of the her flashlight was easy to find, the girl fumbled with it until she got it to turn on. The thing had always been a little temperamental.

“Huh.” Luca placed both hands on his hips, gathering his breath for a moment as he looked around. “Is this where you used to dance, Andrea?” Eyes moved from his surroundings back to the female as a smirk crossed his visage.

“Why? Were you hoping for a dance?” Andy rolled her eyes in the dark of the room. “You couldn’t afford me, capiche?”

The man opened his mouth wide, hunched over, and let out a single exaggerated “HAH” in response. Andy kept moving, keeping her eyes forward as she used the light to search for any signs of danger. The place looked locked up, and it was likely safe. The outbreak happened during the early daylight hours so the club wouldn’t have been opened yet, so the likelihood of people was slim. When it came right down to it, Andy didn’t trust anything. It was better to be paranoid and alive, than over confident and dead.

“We need to find another car now that we are off the highway. We are still a ways off from Moe’s and I don’t know about you, but I would feel safer with a way to get through the streets without having to be out in the open.” The girl looked back at her companion with her own devious half smirk. “Plus I can’t have Mr. Pack-a-day slowing me down if we have to run for it.”

“I’m surprised your legs don’t get tired with the amount you run your mouth.”

October 18th, 2018
Approx. 7:30pm
Suburbia

lisich5.png“Your clothes are soaked,” Andy growled as the two huddled together in front of the fire. She had long striped herself of her jacket and jeans, leaving the girl in nothing but a thin tank top and her boy short underwear. Any survivalist worth her salt knew that wet clothes were your worst enemy and that getting dry was the key to keeping alive. The garments were laid on on the floor in front of her, letting the fire evaporate the sleet and snow from their fabric.

“I didn’t save your ass just to let you freeze to death.” She winced as she moved to help him out of his shirt. There was still plenty of glass in her shoulder. Andy could feel every little shard digging it’s way further and further in as she moved around, but he was hurt worse. Andy knew he was prideful, and being cuddled up half naked was not Luca’s style.

The man plopped his wet shirt down onto the floor a few feet away from the fire. Then his hands moved down to remove his pants and toss them beside it. After he had finished taking off his wet clothes, Luca wondered if he was better off. The only two options were to be cold with wet clothes or colder without them. He crossed his legs and rested his chin on his left palm. The elbow belonging to the same arm had been pressed down against his knee as those light hues looked into the fire.

“This is probably the worst week ever.”

Andy snorted in what could have been mistaken as a laugh. He wasn’t wrong. In fact, it was likely the worst day she had ever had. Everything hurt either from the cold or the various cuts and bruises covering her body. They weren’t any closer to finding Owen, and now she was faced with the very real possibility of surviving all the bullshit just to be found frozen to Luca Brasi.

“Hey, at least I’m cute.” Instinctively, her body moved closer to his, seeking whatever forms of heat it could find.

Michael Schmidt.png

Neckbeard Katana 2.jpg
¨Uh… Preferably, just call me Leliana okay?¨ the woman responded Michael in a rather cold way, even somebody like him was able to notice that ¨God how can I be so stupid to talk to her like that?¨ Michael said to himself, feeling embarrassed by the situation.

He now returned his attention to Jenna who started to speak to him ¨Yeah, yeah. I remember you. You´ve been following me for a while¨ Never had such simple words excited him so much, did this nightmare just become a dream? not only did he meet his favorite streamer, but she even remembered him!. ¨I don´t think this is how either of us expected to meet. With people in suits trying to shoot us and the undead trying to turn us¨ ¨Yeah Haha… Wait did you just say people are trying to kill us?!¨ He asked her rather scared, in the day and a half the man had been out of his home he had yet to encounter the Hazmat soldiers.

Before Michael could continue speaking with Jenna, a little girl arrived with Leliana, probably to ask something, and Jenna went with both of them. Filled with curiosity, Michael approached to hear what they were speaking about and it was… pregnancy? Well, he´s not about to explain to a little girl what sex is, so he just returns to the table, to continue eating pancakes and...
-
-
A window can be heard being broken.
Michael takes out his M1911 after seeing him, a zombified Purshottama. He knew the rapper just because he saw a music video from him a few days ago, where he made a comment telling people to subscribe to Pewdiepie. He could see that the man had become a zombie due to his greyish skin and bloodied arm, possibly from a bite.
*Click* ¨Fuck!¨ Michael said after realizing he already had wasted all of his ammunition, so he decided to do the first thing that passed through his mind:

Throwing pistol gif.gif
Due to pure luck after throwing his gun was Michael able to hit the zombified rapper and even managed to stun the zombie for a few seconds, giving the Neckbeard just enough time to push him out of the Lodge ¨HAHA!, take that ya zom-¨ He stopped speaking when he saw what was coming ¨oh god, EVERYBODY, THERE´S A FUCKING HORDE APPROACHING US!!¨.

Interactions: TheTreForce TheTreForce King Vioogra King Vioogra Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Rumble Fish Rumble Fish FireMaiden FireMaiden The Mad Queen The Mad Queen BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Everybody at the lodge)

Last edited:
Doctor Ralph Fisher and Jenna: The Lodge
700-00439956en_Masterfile.jpg

Fisher had been trying to talk to Ray away from Colt's ears. Leaving the lodge to go look for supplies was a very bad idea so he was trying to come up with words to convince the man that he was more useful at the lodge and waiting till Luca got back. He wasn't sure how Luca would take it, asking the group's leader if Ray and Fisher could accompany them the next time they went out for supplies but it was worth a try at least.

"Everyone is good at something. You don't have to risk your life to prove yourself." He told him.
It wasn't uncommon for an older man to feel helpless and useless, especially in a time of crisis. He had had to stop his own father from marching down to the World Trade centre after the second plane hit. Although his father was much older than he assumed Ray was at the time, Fisher recognised the fire in his eyes. He wanted to help too, but knew that going outside would be too risky.

Not only would Colt try and stop them, but they would probably be on their own. He could fire a gun and he'd managed to make it across the city to Moe's Motel by himself and without crossing the infected, but bringing a group was another matter. He still didn't know the area that well.
"We should wait until the others return and then ask about going on the next run."
Luca didn't seem like the kind of person who was into charity. Maybe Shinoa and Milly could slip by, but everyone else would have to prove their worth.

They were interrupted by the sound of shattering glass. Fisher immediately went for his gun.
"Ray. Get Milly and Shinoa. The child and the pregnant girl. Get them upstairs." He said, calmly. Milly had gone to the kitchen but he hadn't seen Shinoa in a few minutes. Hopefully she was far enough away from what was happening.

Moving to the back of the house with his pistol drawn, he watched as Michael threw his pistol at the infected. Seeing the cold, dead eyes of an Indian man with a cap Ralph was actually a bit relieved. If the hazmats had found them, the group wouldn't have stood a chance. It depended on how many infected there were, of course.
Off in the distance he noticed a few more infected moving towards the lodge. With the blizzard blocking them, he couldn't tell how many.

EA-007-800x800.jpg

She'd seen it before, a medical professional who snubbed veterinarians. Sure, the nurse hadn't said much but her tone of voice and the look in her eyes told Jenna all she needed to know.
They weren't going to get on and in any other environment she'd tell the nurse to go screw herself, probably with a little bit more profanity thrown in but what if Jenna wasn't able to operate on herself? What if the nurse was close to the hot-headed Luca and she was able to convince him that Jenna was a liability? It hurt, almost physically so but she decided to hold her tongue. At least a little bit, she wasn't going to let it slide all the way.

"No gunshot wound is the same and there's a step by step process to it anyway. All depends on where you get hit. Bones, arteries, organs. I've saved a dog and Rogue after they were shot so I think I know how to handle it. I've dealt with a rifle that managed to miss the important bits in a human arm, leaving an exit wound with two pieces of shrapnel and a shotgun blast that, had it been a little to the left would have torn through the stomach of a border collie."

She shrugged heavily "How many gunshot wounds have you treated? They can be real nasty."

She went back to finishing the last of the dishes when Michael asked about the hazmats.
"That's why I was asking about the sewer. The city is under quarantine by some US Spec Ops bastards who want to kill us all. They were ready to go at the school quickly after the hospital fell apart and they massacred civilians. Men, women and children."

"That's how Rogue got shot. They'd set up a roadblock and when I opened the door to my piece of crap rental they started shooting. I wanted to use the sewers as I don't think they'd be watching them too."

The smashing of glass drew her attention and Jenna ran to see Purshottama, but it was not the Purshottama she'd seen. Like Doris, the infection was using his dead body as a puppet. Cammy growled, standing next to Jenna who wielded the cane and prepared to strike as soon as the puppet got close. She stepped aside as Michael drew a gun, but it was out.
That was okay though. They outnumbered the single zombie that had invaded the lodge.

Cammy's growling turned into barking. That was when Jenna noticed the incoming zombies moving through the blizzard.
"Oh, shit."

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco King Vioogra King Vioogra BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Brax Brax FireMaiden FireMaiden

The following post is co written by myself and Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
coollogo_com-144791298.png
645fd550c82283a2a0e73e917a92c328.jpg

Colt had answered his question stating that she did want to talk, soon after this the Military woman pulled him outside with her to talk, Marcus assumed it would have been a simple conversation of her just complaining about her problems to him. But it quickly turned into something far deeper as he listened to Colette. “Colette... I do feel that they spoke to you in the way a child would have and of course yeah I know the others are drinking but they don’t drink nearly as much as you do.” He explained pausing a moment before continuing. “And Colt...not everyone was in a war so of course, not everyone will understand...I know why you drink, I don't like how you drink as often as you do but I suppose if that's what gets you through the day then its what you have to do...but maybe try to calm down at least a little ya know?” he wasn't sure how else to put it but having hangovers everyday and throwing up in a toilet definitely wasn't healthy.

Just know Colette that I'm here to help you through whatever comes so if you need me just ask. Just gotta admit you need help sometimes, we are all in this together.” She then continued to explain what people thought of her in a store...from what he gathered she almost shot a kid, something that was pretty scary to believe but made sense from how she acts today. “Yea...PTSD is hard to deal with but I'm not gonna judge you in that way...I mean you lost your leg...i wouldn't be fine after that...point is, everyone will warm up to you soon enough...you are just the only person people feel that they can rely on...you saved people Colt...you may not be able to save everyone but you did a good thing.” He gave her a smile. “I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you...I would have died right in that school...I would have probably even died at the gun shop but you gave me the drive to try and take care of everyone and get us safe...you have a commanding gift Colt...just don't give up.” He finished giving her a somewhat saddened look.

---
193599_deltafinish.jpg

Colt stayed very quiet as she watched snowflakes begin to drift down from the steel clouds, listening to Marcus speak. She gave him a glare as he pointed out that the others did not drink as much as she had been. She huffed through her nose, two jets of steam firing out of her nostrils like a dragon.

Don’ care. I hate hypocrisy.” She growled, “And I’d appreciate an attempt from people.” Believing that they should understand everything she went through was unreasonable, Colt knew this. However, it felt as though Marcus and Owen were the only people actively making an effort to at least try and see things on her level. As he then turned the topic back onto her drinking, a topic Colt desperately wanted to stamp out. Having this much attention it was stressful enough to make her want to do it more; both to soothe her nerves and to possibly spite them. She let out a deep sigh.

Just… I’d appreciate it if you didn’t bring up anything about it around them. What you saw at my apartment and stuff.” she had noticed how he reacted to the sight of it, the place being littered with empty bottles, cans and God knows what, “I’ll figure it out myself.” she added. Despite this, she did not know how. She could attempt to dial it back a little. But all Colt could think of was how she was supposed to cope with the stress that was surely going to stem from leading these people under that pressure.

I can try.” she admitted reluctantly, “I just had a bad couple days. It’s not as bad as it looks.” she added, though she was unsure if she was trying to convince him or herself. She sighed as the wind and snow seemed to becoming stronger by the second. She looked to the man with a sigh. As they were sitting side by side, she leaned over, the tip of her lips brushing against his own before she abruptly pulled back. Wait, why did she do that? She stared ahead blankly. God, she wanted a drink.

Um, thank’s for… lettin’ me talk.

She narrowed her sore eyes as she noticed the snow was beginning to grow stronger by the second. She cursed under her breath. God she hated the snow. Now she’d have to ensure that everyone was warm in this hellish weather. But as she was about to speak more, she heard one hell of a commotion inside the lodge and another sound the woman dreaded. Things.

Shit. Shit!” Colt growled under her breath as she ran to the van, pulling the bolt rifle out of the back of it as she then limped back into the lodge, “Marcus, come on!” she called to the man, urgency ringing in her voice. Inside the lodge, she heard the neckbeard screaming about a horde approaching from behind. She growled under her breath. Adrenaline overtook her system. There was no way she was going to let these undead fuckers take them down!

Shut yer hole, short stack before I shut it for ya!” she snapped at him sharply. She turned her head to the others who were in the living room/kitchen area. Her mind began to run at a hundred miles per hour as she scrambled her thoughts together. Holding the bolt rifle, she looked around everybody. Ralph had already told Ray to put the youngster, Milly upstairs with Shiona.

Micheal, go up there with her, close that door and block it! Marcus and Ivan; upstairs windows, pick off anything trying to go around the sides! Brian, you’re with me on the ground! I want everyone to see at least one person at all times! Jenna, Leliana, cover every potential entrance! I don’t want a crack they could possibly slip through!” she then turned to Ivan and, after a rushed apology, she grabbed the man, pulling him upstairs and handed him the bolt action rifle, “Don’t miss. You take the right. Marcus! Take the left! Pick them off from the back and any that could be trying to come around the front!” she repeated so they understood what was going on and what she needed from them.

Going back down the stairs, she turned to Ralph and Ray. “Help the girls! And get the supplies somewhere safe! I want this placed hunkered down harder than Fort Knox!” She chopped her open palm with her other hand for emphasis. She took her FAMAS that was still slung around her back and her M16 from her bag, throwing the latter towards Brian (with the safety on, of course) and she turned to the man, handing him a mag full of ammo.

C’mon.” she grumbled at him as she then opened the door to the back, slamming it behind them, and hoping the others would do as she said and locked the place down. She still knew a way they could potentially escape if they got too close.

Well, alright, Gummy, we're goin' to war...

TheTreForce TheTreForce King Vioogra King Vioogra Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco FireMaiden FireMaiden The Mad Queen The Mad Queen BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

c07bdeba71c8574a11611ed9a8cf0448.jpg

Ivan’s attention was yanked from the front door by the fat one shouting about a horde coming from the back of the lodge. He cursed quietly at the guy, knowing that his voice was both a blessing and a curse to them. A blessing because it was good to know they were there, but a curse because now the teenage mother and the child knew as well, which could potentially cause a panic with in the lodge. His attention was stolen once again as Colt burst through the door holding the rifle he’d found in Marcus’ hunting shop. Shock smacked him as Colt practically dragged him up the stairs and forced the rifle into his hands. A sort of half-smirk crossed his face as she spoke in a commander's tone and told him not to miss.

“When do I ever?”

He said in confidence, hoping to be a beacon of hope for those who needed one among them. He knelt down, forcing the window before him open completely. Lucky for him, the bag that Ivan had had with him when he found the rifle had gotten snagged on the stock. Now he had a plethora of sodas to drink, but also a lot more than just five bullets. A stoic and near apathetic expression overtook Ivan’s normally bright and almost childish tone. He sunk into the standard snipers sitting position as he bolted the rifle in two swift movements: up and out, in and down. He inhaled deeply as he focused the reticle of the attached scope on the forehead of one of the steadily approaching infected, and exhaled sharply before squeezing the trigger. The sound of the shot echoed through his mind as he watched in near slow motion (for him) as the bullet pierced the infecteds head, sending it whipping back and bringing the body to the ground with it. He concluded his exhale as the things body slammed into the ground, kicking up dirt behind it as Ivan bolted the rifle again. His eyes darted between each of the things that were in his line of sight, deciding which of them were larger threats to the defenders downstairs before swinging the barrel of the rifle towards an infected that was closer than the rest. He began a process that had been burned into his mind after years of practice with it. Inhale, focus, exhale, fire, repeat. Ivan went through this process mindlessly until he was brought back by the familiar click of an empty firearm. He gleamed at the bag next to him before realizing he didn’t have time to reload a full magazine, and simply went at it like a hunting rifle. He opened the bolt, pressing the magazine release button simultaneously, the empty metal box dropping with a metal on wood, noise before Ivan reached aimlessly into the bag next to him. He pulled a handful of bullets from the bag and laid one into the barrel of the rifle before slamming the bolt shut behind it. Inhale, focus, exhale, fire. He opened the bolt again and inserted a new round as the spent cartridge sprung out. In his mindless rhythm, he began quietly chanting under his breath before each shot.

“одна партия, две партии, пенни и десять центов.” (One lot, Two lots, a penny and a dime.)

He didn’t know why he knew it so well, but then he remembered. The few times his father was home for extended periods of time, was when he was young and would read him bedtime stories, and when he was around 12 and was first learning how to shoot. HIs father would always say it, and he would recognize it as a line out of an American nursery rhyme that reminded him of Ivan. Tears welled up quietly in his eyes as this memory welled in his mind, but the man wiped them away quickly. This wasn’t the time for reminiscing or crying, he had to protect those around him, as at this time, he held more than just his own life in his hands.​

Last edited:
cooltext311650301659415.png
e1bc3a36ea6d32279299d6cb9dde331d.jpg
Interaction: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Brian) The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (Jenna/Ralph) Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco (Micheal) Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (Milly/Colt) TheTreForce TheTreForce (Ray)

Mentioned/In The Area: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Shinoa) King Vioogra King Vioogra (Ivan) Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal (Marcus)

There it was, the reason she didn't really like vets. "It depends on the gunshot. Stitches are for exit wounds, when the flesh is to damanged to heal on its own without help, or for after surgey. But thats for gunshots that are just straight through, and actually have an exit wound. Besides, gunshots are puncture wounds, and aren't typically treated with sticthes due to their higher rate of infection. There could even still be minature bullet fragments in the wound which carry bacteria and make thinsg worse, so, like i said yesterday, I would really like to examine everyone who showed up yesterday, has your friend woken up yet?" Leliana asked, "We don't have anything to handle infections properly, and this is stuff most people can get from a simple google search, imagine what you learn from an actually class." Those words, all of them, came out a lot harsh, and a bit more passive agressive than she meant, however, Leliana wasn't going to apologize. Vets went to school, they should know something the general public could learn with a few minutes of good research. You know, if the wifi was still working." She emphaized the fact she was done with this conversation, and that her word was the final one, by semi aggressively adding a few things to the food list.

However, she jumped, a long mark streaking across the page when the sound of glass shattering and tge roar of one of those monsters broke a very brief but tense silence. Micheal was the one who jumped into action, thowing a gun, a very smart move, and pushing the thing out of the house before shouting. Leliana quickly stood and made her way to Micheal, for now abandoning her inventory. "Quiet! Those things are attrached by noise," she said glancing outside. "We don't need to add anymore to that horde, do we? At least, not now." The lodge was supposed to be outside of town right? Why the hell would those things be wandering around out here? Sure there were a few wandering around yesterday, but there were seven, not a horde. That anxious swirl was starting up again in the pit of her stomach, however, since her bat was downstairs, with the medical bag, she felt better. But that meant a possible trip upstairs for her pistol because they coukdnt take all of these things on by hand, but noise would just add numbers to the horde. Plus they had Colt, Marcus, and Brian. They had a fighting chance, right?

Speaking of which, unsure if they had heard she turned to go get them just as Colt and Marcus came back inside. She hoped Colt wasn't too mad at her, since Leliana was only concered about her because she knew what alcoholism looked like, and so Leliana was silently praying that Colt hadn't been trying to drown herself. So, there was a sense of relief when she started barking orders for everyone to follow, putting Leliana and Jenna incharge of baracading the entrances. She gave a quick nod as Colt hurried upstairs, helping Ivan upstairs. They should limit the noise they made, as it would only draw more things out of the woods and twoards the lodge, and hopefully someone else other than just her realized that because she didnt get a chance to voice her concerns. Leliana just took a deep breath, quickly shaking her head to settle her rising nerves again.

Taking a look around, the easiest thing to baracade a broken back door with was one of the couches from the living room, she of course chose the smaller one. The dining room table wasnt heavy enough, and the bigger couch wouldn't fit in the kitchen, so they could move that one in fonr of the front door just in case. Actually moving it was a bit of a struggle, but she managed, shoving it in place after Colt and whoever was following her ourside had gone. The smaller couch should hold up againt anything trying to get inside, but it would also be easy enough for them to move when Colt and the guys needed back inside. She did after all tell everyone to baracade the place. Next was the front door. She quickly moved to check the front yard from one of the windows. Nothing was out front for now, but they should still baracaide the front door just in case Marcus and Ivan didn't see some sneak around the sides of the house, or if they came from within their blind spots. She turned back, looking to Ralph and Ray, "Would you move the big couch in front of the front door?' She said, before looking to Jenna, "We'll work on windows. Make sure they're locked and have some heavy enough to keep those things out infront of them. Master bedroom, the front room, and any others not facing the back yard." She didn't wait for an answer, quickly heading off to check the windows in the master bedroom.

It felt a little weird to be in the master bedroom since it was Andy and Luca's bedroom, but that didnt matter right now did it? Looking around, she wondered about moving the matress up infront of the window, and then supporting it by the dresser, but the dresser would be ebough to cover a majority of the window anything could get into. Just to be sure though, Leliana made sure to move the nighstands to support the dresser, her hands tensing up everytime she hard a gunshot echo throigh the house. Shiona was going to be waking up, and Milly was going to be terrified, and they had to deal with a large horde outside. Leliana felt like she should be having a breakdown right now, but maybe she shoukd thank her hands on nursing practice. Or working at Moe's, both saw her in some weird life or death situations, nothing like this, but....a few moments passed without a gunshot, making Leliana look outside. She saw a few bodies in the snow, and even more shuffling towards the lodge, breifly making the pace of her breath increase before she felt her nails dig into the soft flesh of her palms. Leliana wasn't allowing herselfnti freak out just like she wasn't allowing herself to process her mother's death ir the end of the world correctly. No, she could freak out later, right niw she had to go and help. So, taking a deep breath, she quickly left the master bedroom to go and continue helping fortify the lodge.

Last edited:
Ray Childress: The Lodge

1552283827632.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray turned to go somewhere more private with Dr. Fisher to discuss the matter he brought to the table further, when he stopped in his tracks and furrowed his brows. It sounded as though he heard the handle to the backdoor on his left rattle. He was filled with confusion and struck with chills when he heard a faint scream from the other side, barely coming through the chatter and winds outside. Prior to any sort of assessment of the situation, the glass to the window on the back door shattered and he saw a darker skinned arm come through. The edges of the window that still clung to the frame cut deep into the person's arm and shredded it as the arm pulled back out. Shards of glass and sprinkles of blood hit the floor. That noise seemed to get everyone's attention as the room got eerily still for the brief moment before the door slammed open. What intruded the lodge was what confused Ray even more. The scream that sounded so human from what he could hear of it, came from the uncomfortably familiar figure that stood before them now. It was another one of the monsters. Ray was so sure that he heard a scream of distress, but here it stood, just another stumbling and moaning corpse.

The heavy-set man that was new to their group sprung into action first surprisingly, and immediately pushed the monster back out the door after hurling his gun at it like a mad man. There was sure to be panic as Michael screamed something about a whole horde of them, but for the most part everyone sprung into action and was fairly organized. Colt tore through the house, limping at an impressive speed and delivered orders. Ray was glad to see her military side coming out for the good of the group, no hesitation or faltering, and having precise and improvised plans laid out for all. She surprisingly seemed more calm when there was actually something not to be calm about happening. Ray summed it up to the military training. He wasn't a veteran himself, but he had a lot of experience in counseling them. Before the fall of Aurora, Ray was not only a baker, but a counselor for a good portion of his free time at the church. He had helped a good handful of these veterans get back into a normal lifestyle. Often times, there was no way to fully get rid of the scars of war though.

Two requests quickly reached Ray, Ralph and Colt asked him to get Milly and Shiona to safety, and Leliana requested help with barricading the front door with the large sofa. Ray saw Milly in the kitchen, hunkered down and looking terrified, and remembered that he had last seen Shiona going upstairs. He decided that fortifying the front door was most important for the moment, seeing as the other entrances were being fortified, he had eyes on Milly, and no infected seemed to be inside. He glanced over to Dr. Ralph to see if he was going to assist him with the couch, but the doctor was at the backup of the people defending the backdoor with his gun drawn. Ray moved into position on the side of the couch, brought the top half of his body down to the level of the couch, and pushed with all his strength towards the front door. "RAHHGHHH!" The couch slid into position and Ray stood up with a couple huffs. He ran over to the little girl and put his hand gently on her back as he knelt down, "Hey Milly, we're gonna go upstairs, okay?" He slowly got up as she did and hurried her along, ascending the steps to the second floor. Some of the people with guns were already posted up at a couple of the windows, firing down at the zombies approaching their haven. He got Milly to close her ears as they scurried down the hall, attempting to protect their ears from the gunfire. Ray came upon one of the rooms with a closed door and entered with the little girl.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen FireMaiden FireMaiden Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Last edited:
Agent Brian Rousseau
Interactions: Lelianna FireMaiden FireMaiden , Colt Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Mentioned: Milly Rumble Fish Rumble Fish , Ivan King Vioogra King Vioogra , Ray TheTreForce TheTreForce , Marcus Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal , Jenna & Dr. Fisher The Mad Queen The Mad Queen , Michael Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco
27-Russo-fires-1080x675.jpg
Hold The LineAs he continued to help Lelianna inventory their food and water, they were soon disrupted by a loud crashing noise. Taking a deep breath, his demeanor darkened as he saw an oddly dressed zombie. In life, he must have been a wannabe rapper or something. His anger became slight concern when he saw Michael throw an emptied Pistol at the Zombie that was trying to break into the lodge. To salt the wound, a Blizzard had begun outside. Hopefully the lodge was insulated...or they were all probably gonna die of hypothermia if the infection doesn't get to them first. Hopefully there wasn't an endless horde out there either. They weren't in the Call of Duty universe and pretty was certainly thankful that they were not. If anything, hopefully the had enough ammunition to take out the infected. He scrambled to go grab the rifle he had commandeered off the Hazmat Soldier the previous night...only to realize that it was in the Camper outside... As he cursed at himself quietly for being an idiot, Colt threw an...M16 towards him. After he had caught it, she handed him a full magazine. He made a mental note for himself; next trip into town, he was gonna have to find a usable tactical vest and a Battle Dress Uniform. He heavily doubted that he could get the Pentagon to send him a Care Package.

However, now was not the time to be thinking about that. There were zombies trying to break into their safe haven and that problem needed to be dealt with swiftly. "Clearly I was full of shit when I thought that the infected would have trouble navigating through the woods...and that there would be few of them in the area. Hopefully half of them will freeze solid before they reach the house..." he grumbled to himself as he switched the Rifle from safe to semi-automatic. Ammo was limited and firing full out, even in bursts, was just too costly. Soon, the front door was barricaded with a couch. While Michael, Milly and Ray were sent upstairs to safety, Brian watched as Ivan and Marcus followed them. If those two were as good of shots as he hoped, they were definitely going to persevere...at least hopefully. They weren't out of the frying pan yet!

Brian followed Colt outside, glancing at the other group; Dr. Fisher, Jenna and Lelianna. Since Dr. Fisher was armed, he was relieved that the girls would have some protection of the zombies got inside. He soon got into focus. "Alright, let's do this. Head shots only. We're limited on ammo and I don't want to get too close to those fuckers if we don't need to."

Just as Colt closed the door behind them, Brian took aim as he held the Rifle with a tight grip. "One batch...two batch...penny and a dime...here I come!" He said boldly as he opened fire on the infected, looking to take them down before they even could get a chance to bite either him or Colt.

Shinoa Bradford
Interactions: Milly Rumble Fish Rumble Fish , Michael Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco , Ray TheTreForce TheTreForce
Mentioned: N/A
Pregnancy Progression: 39 Weeks, 2 Days

Countdown to Childbirth

full
Abrupt AwakeningShinoa was woken up to the sound of the bedroom door opening. As she sat up, she was greeted by Milly, Michael and Ray. Everyone else was probably downstairs, doing what. She flinched when she heard gunfire. Just what the hell was going on? Did the Hazmats track them down? Frightened by the thought, she looked down at her belly, a look of sadness in her eyes. Hopefully things would calm down soon. If she got too stressed out...she may end up going into labor in a few hours. However, as she felt a contraction in her belly, her look of sadness turned into one of discomfort. She wasn't about to leave the bed anytime soon either, as her legs were also hurting. Did any of these people know how to deliver a baby in the event of an emergency? Shinoa very much doubted it.

As the door was closed, she looked over to Michael and Ray. "What's going on down there? Those Soldiers didn't find us, did they?" She asked, worried as the sound of gunfire grew by the minute. Shinoa then proceeded to take a deep breath as she relaxed into a pillow to help with her aching back before cradling her belly as she felt her child kicking. No doubt the little one was scared because of gunfire.

44d2418c8ffe276f0dde8e422ee19182.jpg

coollogo_com-26356205.png
Milly listened as Leliana and Jenna both spoke to her, discussing about Shiona’s pregnancy. While Milly understood about the notion of a baby growing in its mothers womb, she still had a lot of questions. But after that, Jenna and Leliana seemed to become annoyed with each other which made Milly worried. Did she cause that? Hugging her bear, she wanted to back to the sofa and curl up under the blanket, hoping it would blow over. But as she did, she heard a sudden smash and a scream, which startled the youngster terribly.

Everybody was now running around, Colt was barking at people to do things. Milly whimpered and did the only thing she could think about and scrambled under the kitchen table, clinging to her bear for comfort. The more she listened, she realised the reason everyone was so upset was because of monsters! They were here?! But they said last night that it was safe here! Did they lie? Tears leaked from her eyes as she just wished it would all go away. Why wouldn’t they just let her go home? It must have been safer than here!

Milly was too wrapped up in her panic to at first notice Ray as he had grabbed her to get her upstairs. Feeling someone who was not her mother touch her only frightened her more. She pulled a little against him but he then covered her ears. The sound of gunfire had been rattling the girl’s sensitive hearing. As they then went into the same room as Shiona, Milly was upset to see the woman was awake and was obviously afraid. She asked if the soldiers had found them.

“M-Monsters.” She said quietly as she took to sitting in the far corner of the room, away from any windows or anything that would make her see what was going on outside. She buried her face into her bear, rocking slightly. She put her hood up and desperately tried to shut out everything that was going on. Why couldn’t it stop? She saw that the man Micheal was there, the one who had initially shouted that the monsters were coming. Milly turned herself towards the wall, all she could do was hope that it would end soon.
TheTreForce TheTreForce BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco

cooltext317073800628474.png

October 18th, 2018
Hours ago
A Mile From Moe’s Don’t Tell Motel

tumblr_n1r1yhdZXP1riptmao1_r1_500.gif

Ding Ding Ding

Some of Andrea’s senses started working before the others came into full affect. First was her sense of sound, she was vaguely aware of some rythmatic dinging sound as consciousness slowly came to. The second was the throbbing sensation in her head, like every spare ounce of her blood had rushed to her temples making it feel swollen and balloon like. Everything around her smelled like old pennies and her mouth tasted like copper. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open.

Disoriented didn’t even begin to cover how she felt. For a moment, Andy couldn’t remember where she was or how she got there. All she knew was the world wasn’t facing the right way. Her breathing escalated, in and out through her mouth as her emerald eyes darted wildly around looking for any sort of clue as to what was going on. There was nothing but smoke and crunched metal all around her. She was still seat belted into the passenger seat, but she was dangling, nothing made sense.

The car had flipped. Andy was upside down. It had happened so fast, the girl wasn’t even entirely sure what had happened. It was slowly coming back to her. The snow had started coming down pretty hard, and with no one around to salt the roads it was possible that Luca had just hit some black ice.

Luca.

Andy’s head spun quickly to her left, the jarring motion caused a wave of nausea to wash over her. Luca was in worse shape than her, also hanging upside down from his seat, blood dripping from his head. There was broken glass everywhere, and Andy was suddenly painfully aware of every shard that had made it into her forearm and shoulder.

“Luca!” Andy called to him, her voice was hoarse and gravely. He wasn’t stirring, in fact his limp form gave no indication he could hear her at all. She called his name again, but there didn’t seem to be any response. Andy did her best to reach out to him, to try to touch him, shake him awake but the pain in her arms was excruciating and there was too much jagged metal between the two of them.

“Luca are you okay?” Andy turned her head away momentarily. On its stomach, arm reaching in through the crumbled and mangled remains of the passenger window was one of the corpses.

The eyes had lost all of its color, white and milky in its blindness. While it was pretty apparent these things couldn’t see, she was sure the car accident had caused quite the commotion. Monsters from all over would be coming to investigate. Teeth mashed together, like they were readying themselves for the impending feast. The lower jaw seemed to be unhinged slightly, it opened its mouth wide and grotesque, like a snake opening its gullet to digest a mouse.

“Luca!” Andy screamed. It was panicked this time, almost a shriek, but there was no response. There was no one to save her. There would be no Luca to pull her out of the way, or stand between her and the gunfire. Right now the only thing between Andy and this monster was a few inches of space.

Making even the smallest of decisions was difficult, her head hurt and it tried to process things at a speed that was almost too fast for comprehension. It didn’t make sense to even her. But as that monster latched on to her leather boot, everything became instinct. Hot tears welled up in the corners of her eyes as she fumbled for her other leg. It was counter-intuitive to reach near the things ever approaching mouth, but there was no way to even get to her bow. The hunting knife fastened to her boot was the only tool of defense she had. Andy could feel the bruises and open wounds protest as her fingers reached for the handle. Blood ran down her arm, pooling in between her fingers and the digits wrapped around the leather handle.

Andy had never killed anything so close and personal before. Not monster, not animal, not human. She was much more experienced with death from a distance. Where she couldn’t see the white of it’s eyes or smell the stench of it’s breath. In her panic she forgot what she had learned at the lodge, how only head wounds seemed to fell the awful things, and she slashed at the monster's hand, trying to get it to let go. It didn’t, in fact the thing barely seemed phased by the new festering wound across it’s knuckles.

The head. Andy would have to stab it in the head. For a corpse, the thing moved abnormally fast once it got ahold of her. It was practically climbing up her leg now. There wasn’t time for hesitation. With a watery sounding cry, the girl plunged the wide blade of the knife into the creature’s eye socket. It was surprising how easily it found its sheath, inches deep in the skull of her attacker. It squirted blood on her face and hands as it plummeted, and she found herself unable to stop forcing it deeper into the things eye even after it had gone limp, just to be sure.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly, her hand almost frozen around the handle of her knife, knuckles white from the pressure. Hot tears stung her eyes as she pulled the blade back out, causing a sickening suction sound as the thing fell to the roof of the car and off her knife. Her hands trembled violently and she had a hard time keeping hold of the valuable tool. Adrenaline causing her mind to think more clearly, Andy used the blade, sleek with the blood of her enemy to saw her seatbelt open.

_fairy_tail_edit__injured_hikari_2017___speedpaint_by_furrashu_no_hikari-dbu1yxe.png

When she got near the end, the last fibers broke free with her weight and the girl fell head first to the hood of the car. It wasn’t a long fall, but with all the wounds she already received it was agonizing. Falling on top of a rotting corpse didn’t help matters much either. There wasn’t much room to maneuver, but the girl was able to shove the corpse out of the window from which it came and slowly crawl on her belly out into the cold.

The snow was coming down pretty hard now. Everything around her seemed to be blanketed in a white dusting. It almost masked the grey billows of smoke that plumed up from their car. She was pretty sure cars only exploded in movies, but still. Andy needed to get Luca out of the car.

Limping her way to the other side, she was able to crouch down to his window. It hadn’t broken all the way. Shivering, she pulled off her leather jacket, and then her t-shirt. It had been a gift from her brother, and the irony of using it to save Luca Brasi’s life was almost laughable. But it couldn’t be helped. The girl replaced her jacket on her shoulders and wrapped her fist in the shirt, breaking the glass out and using the fabric to help her move it without cutting the soft skin of her palms.

Just like her own escape, Andy set to sawing apart Luca’s seatbelt. The fact that he didn’t seem to be waking worried her, but she could see the gentle rise and fall of his own chest. Careful so he didn’t hit his head on the way down, the girl guarded him and slowed his fall with her own body. It was a tighter fit than her own window. She had to lay almost entirely on her stomach to reach to him. Slowly and carefully she pulled the man from the wreckage of the car. Even with all her care she was sure he didn’t get out of the vehicle without a few more scrapes and cuts. Andy herself suffered from a decent slice on her collar bone from the jagged metal of the frame. Warm blood ran down her chest and into her tank top, absorbing into the fibers.

Once he was out, sprawled on the pavement, Andy began to assess the damage. The cut to his head was pretty worrying, it bleed freely, seeping into his mess of dark hair. But for the moment he was alive. When she put her blood covered fingers to his throat she could feel his heart beating steady and strong beneath his skin.

No amount of shaking him or calling his name seemed to wake him, or cause any reaction at all. All she knew was staying here for long was a deathwish. One zombie had already found them, how long until others did? Plus, how long could Luca last bleeding in the cold like this. She couldn’t carry him, the only way she could move him would be to drag him along the pavement which would only cause more injury. The girl knelt next to his still form, hopeless and frustrated.

“Come on!” She growled, shaking him by the shoulder. “We have to move!” But he didn’t wake. Out of time and out of options, the girl knelt down and looped her arms under her armpits and locked her fingers together across his chest. Her shoulder protested from the added weight, the various lacerations opening from the stretch in her muscles. They couldn’t stay here, and if it took everything in her Andy would move them to safety. Groaning, she dragged the lower half of his body across the pavement and off the road.

Brax Brax (Luca)

Doctor Ralph Fisher and Jenna: The Lodge

Colt quickly took control and the sounds of her barking orders were followed quickly by gunfire filling the lodge, firing off a shot himself into an incoming host and striking it in the chest. It didn't even flinch.
Gritting his teeth, Ralph stared to fall back into the house and glanced over his shoulder just in time to see Ray move a sofa by himself. The older man had the strength to back up the fire in his eyes and soul and had managed to buy them time.
He nodded over at him as he got Milly upstairs, her flinching at the gunfire reminding him of his own daughter's reaction to fireworks. Up until a few years ago, the forth of July was her least favourite day of the year.
That made it Ralph's by proxy.

He pushed his memories aside as Brian delivered something vital: They had to go for the head.
"Thank you."

He'd wasted one bullet already so every single shot had to count now. Moving into the master bedroom with his gun still drawn, he checked the windows.
"Right. We'll move this bed onto it's side and use it to block off the hosts."
Crouching down, he holstered his pistol and gripped the side of the bed. There was no way he could lift it by himself.

EA-007-800x800.jpg

Everybody with an online presence and followers had their fair share of people that hated their guts for whatever reason. Jenna was off Twitter and had been for years due to it being an absolute cesspool but you were always going to have to deal with people like that. She'd accepted it and dealt with her particular crowd of haters by telling them to go screw themselves or doing the smart thing and blocking them if they started to flame in stream chats.

It was mostly people who hated her for existing rather than people not liking her streams, or doubting her skills.
Nobody had talked to Jenna like that in a while. Yelling in her face and calling her an abomination was one thing, but there was little she hated more than being talked down to. Doubting she had any sense at all all the while in a sing-song passive aggressive voice that screamed mean girls material was just extra salt on the pile.

There was an exit wound, but some shrapnel had been left behind and she had needed to extract it. The stitches were a precaution, given there was an infectious disease on the loose that was turning people into zombies so yes, it was to prevent infection.
"this is stuff most people can get from a simple google search, imagine what you learn from an actual class"

Two years of A-levels, another two of university and half a year of paid training once she left university. That would've been hard enough for most people, but her life had been complicated at the time.
Nobody got to talk to her like that and there was no way in hell she was going to let Leliana get the last word in.

"Now listen here you little shi-" She marched up towards the nurse, but would have to wait, for the lodge came under attack by zombies. If they got out of it alive, there would be words.

At least for now, the only words Jenna focused on were given by Colt as she organised the lodge into an armed fortress and, armed with her cane moved through the house with Cammy at her side. She had expected the German Shepard to freak out at the sounds of gunfire, but she was taking it better than some of the people.

Checking the window in the living room was locked, she dropped the cane and pushed a heavy armchair up against it. Just in time, it seemed as she locked eyes with a zombie outside and did little more than flip him off before moving on to the next window.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco King Vioogra King Vioogra BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Brax Brax FireMaiden FireMaiden

Michael Schmidt.png
1552447985967.png
Michael was surprised at himself, not only had he just fucking threw his gun at a zombie´s face and actually hit him but he, for at least a second, had lost all of his fear and pushed the zombie out of the lodge. The fear he had returned rather quickly when he saw what approached the tiny lodge and he was nearly shitting his pants. “Michael, go up there with her, close that door and block it¨ The drunk woman from yesterday had ordered him to do, he felt a bit offended by this since he had just thrown a zombie out of the lodge for them, but he was not about to defy the leader of this place since he was too scared of her ¨Sir yes s- I mean M´dam¨.
Neckbeard running.gif
The fat man quickly recovered his gun, grabbed a pancake and ran as fast as he could across the stairs, his heart was beating faster than it had ever been before. After a few seconds that feel like an eternity, he finally reached the end of the stairs and quickly entered the room he was supposed to. After everyone had entered in it he blocked the door just as the alcoholic girl told him, it was now time he finally saw who was in the room with him and it was a pregnant woman, an old man, and a little girl ¨… We’re fucked if they fail downstairs¨ Michael said quietly to himself.

¨What's going on down there? Those soldiers didn't find us, did they?¨ the pregnant woman asked them ¨Soldiers? why would the government start hunting down survivors? don't be silly, we´re just under a siege from a gigantic zombie horde¨ Michael told her while trying to calm the situation down… obviously failing at doing so. ¨So uh… to the ones that don't know my name, I'm Michael Schmidt¨ he introduced himself to the tiny group ¨But you M´lady, you may call me Michael¨ The neckbeard told the pregnant woman, not quite realizing that she for obvious reasons already has a husband/boyfriend ¨And don´t worry Lil´lady, I'm sure that when all of this siege is over, you´ll finally see your mommy¨ The neckbeard told Milly, not realizing how much he probably had just fucked her up with those words.

Before being able to fuck things up even more, the sound of a window breaking could be heard nearby. It couldn´t have possibly been from downstairs, it just sounded so close. ¨No fucking way¨ The heavy man said after finally seeing what it was, in the room´s window a zombie could be seen climbing inside, and he knew exactly who it was when he saw her red-hair. Rougue or Rogue or however the fuck she was called had apparently zombified in the middle of the night and mutated into something more, it could be seen she was no normal zombie since she went through that window, but even after seeing all of this Michael could only think of one thing ¨That bitch still has my damn Katana!¨ Maybe the zombie thought of the weapon as something belonging to her in her previous life, but Michael could not care less, he would take back his sword at all cos-
--
The zombie just dropped to the floor, near the survivors ¨do not worry guys, I´ll handle this¨ Michael than with a mighty swing threw his gun at the zombie´s face as he had done before, but surprisingly she blocked it with his katana. This zombie was special, she could climb meaning she had some type of intelligence left and was also able to coordinate herself to not be damaged ¨...EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIFES¨ Michael screamed like a little bitch while trying to open the door he had just blockaded.

Mentioned: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Colt
Interactions: TheTreForce TheTreForce Ray Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Milly BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Shinoa (And Rouge, but she is not in the rp anymore so i wont tag her)

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/524331123145179137/Tileableerodedscratchmetaltexturebackground00.jpg); background-size: 25% 25%; Padding:30px; Padding-bottom:10px; background-attachment: fixed; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#f0ebe0; Color:Black; font-family:Fira Sans ; [/class] [class=Name] margin-bottom:10px; Border-top: 3px SOLID #0b440a; Border-bottom: 3px SOLID #0b440a; border-radius:5px; padding:5px; padding-left:20px; font-family: Fjalla One; font-size:27px; letter-spacing:3px; color:#0b440a; float:left; width:97%; [/class] [class=Img] background-color:#f0ebe0; text-align: center; border:1px SOLID #0b440a; line-height:0px; margin-top:10px; [/class] [class=Icon] color:#f0ebe0; background-color:#0b440a; padding:5px; padding-left:10px; font-size: 25px; margin:-10px -10px 10px -10px ; font-family: Fjalla One; [/class] [class=statbar] border-radius:5px; border-top: 1px Solid #0b440a; border-bottom: 1px Solid #0b440a; padding:2px; width:50%; margin-top:3px; margin-bottom:3px; [/class] [class=Line] border: 3px SOLID #0b440a; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=Status] margin-bottom:10px; Border-top: 3px SOLID #0b440a; Border-bottom: 3px SOLID #0b440a; border-radius:5px; padding:5px; font-family: Fjalla One; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:3px; color:#000000; width:97%; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Name"] Marcus Howard[/div]
[div class="Img"]
[/div]
[div class="Status"] Status

Interacting: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (Colt and Milly) TheTreForce TheTreForce Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Mentioned: King Vioogra King Vioogra

Located: Upstairs in the Lodge
[/div]
[div class="Line"] [div class="Icon"] Actions[/div] He gave a nervous chuckled. “Yeah, I know what ya mean about being a hypocrite and stuff, they were just trying to help and they did get off on the wrong foot with you assuming they knew everything about you…maybe you could tell me a few of your stories sometime. I’d like to know more about you so that I wouldn’t assume myself.” He suggested. Marcus then gave the woman soldier a nod when asking not to tell anyone else what was seen at the apartment. “As long as you are on my side, I’m on yours.” He gave her a smile to relief her. The man gave her a brow raise when she stated just having a bad couple of days. “I really hope that's the case, as much as you don’t wanna be needed, I know for a fact that I need you.” He admitted. Marcus was caught off guard by her lips touching his, it caused a slight blush on his cheek and a dumb look on his face. “N-no problem Colette…” He stuttered.

Hearing Michael yell and looking into the fog after Colt’s order, he followed suit when noticing the crowd of zombies approaching the lodge. The white-haired male listened to Colette’s barked orders and grabbed his sniper perching himself in the room next to where Ivan was assigned. He entered the clip into the silenced sniper and lined the red dot onto each zombies head racking the bolt after each meaty balloon explosion. “Just like you taught me dad…god I hope you made it out safe…” He whispered to himself silently as he took out zombies one by one, he could hear Ivan’s shots and noticed he wasn’t such a bad shot himself but clearly not better than Marcus. He quickly made this a competition…well for the moment anyway, it was a mix of surviving and just showing he was plain better with a sniper. He smirked as he began getting collaterals and stopping most of the monstrous beings from entering the building but not all. Marcus then jumped at the sound of the fat ninja screaming again from across the hallway in the room over. He moved from his sniper and took it with him getting his pistol out and quickly aiming his pistol at the red-haired zombie…from what he could tell this wasn’t Rogue anymore, and to think that he was gonna just start to get to know everyone made his heart slow…they just met these people last night and they could just be gone in an instant.

Making sure no one was in the way Marcus fired, his arm shook for a moment making the bullet hit her chest. thankfully she didn’t block his shot but she did make it known that she felt the shot. Zombo Rouge stumbled toward Marcus dragging her foot a bit before he shot two more shots, they were more controlled and landed in the middle of her head and her right eye causing blood to spurt from her face for the moment. He grabbed the katana and threw it to Michael along with the gun that was on the floor. “Make yourself useful please…” he glared at him before scanning the room to make sure everyone else was safe. “Everything gonna is fine, we are gonna get out of this.” The white-haired male tried to reassure the small group in the room even giving a small smile to Milly. “Told you I’d protect you, you don’t have to worry.” He then began to rush back over to the room where he was trying to catch up on the killing by Ivan.

[/div]
[/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

193599_deltafinish.jpg

coollogo_com-14614608.png
Colt only gave Brian a grunt of acknowledgement as he told her to go for headshots. She wanted to growl something at him about how she did not spend over ten years in the Marine Corp without picking things up, but she was too focused on what was at task. She switched to her FAMAS at semi-auto and stared down the sight, squeezing the trigger and staring down her sight. Every shot hit, causing the bodies to drop one at a time. She gritted her teeth so harshly she felt as though they would break. The more she shot, the further back her memories travelled. Her grip began to shake and Colt began to breathe deeper. Shit. This was not good. Colt tried to focus, but the more she shot, the worse it became.

Up in the mornin’ way to soon, hungry as heck by noon, a what are we gonna do when we get back take a shower and hit the rack…” she mumbled under her breath in an attempt to calm her nerves. Cadences were rather therapeutic, though it was less so when it was a drill instructor screaming it. Colt remembered how she wold hum these under her breath during assaults. The horde began to filter from the force of the pair on the ground and the death from above from Marcus and Ivan sniping. Colt just wanted it to stop. She needed time to get her thoughts together.

Just as she thought this, Colt jumped violently at a sudden screaming from inside the house from the heavyweight man. Colt snarled in a groan. The next peep she heard from that guy was going to be greeted with a slap! But she had to investigate what had caused a reaction. She noticed that the firing from her left had stopped. Marcus must have heard too, and he was closer. But still, Colt needed to know.

Keep firin’ I’ll be back!” she ordered Brian as she limped back inside the lodge and up the stairs. She barged into the room, just as Marcus had killed the intruder in the form of Rogue. The sight of the red-haired girl caused Colt to freeze. The girl had not come back inside the night before after stealing Michael’s katana, but of course Colt did not notice. Luca was still in charge at that time and everyone was everywhere. Something must have happened to cause her to turn. She saw where the Rogue Thing had come from. A window. The woman stammered a little as Marcus left the room, satisfied the threat had been neutralised. She took a moment to think.

Michael. Ralph.” She turned to the two men with a single click of her fingers, “Go around every window and block it. Ray, stay here. Take this. Keep them safe.” She got her tiny pocket revolver and handed it to the older gentleman. Shiona and Milly were particularly vulnerable and they needed someone there. Before she left, she gave Michael a glare.

By the way.” She growled at him, “Next time shit happens, rather than screamin’ like a fuckin’ stuck pig, just grab one of us. Or do it yerrself.” She added with a hint of ‘I’m not fucking around’ in her voice. She then hurried back down the stairs.

Leliana! Jenna! Watch those windows closely! Shout out if ya see somethin’! Marcus or Ivan will help ya.” She pointed a finger at the two women like a pistol. At this point, her mind was racing and keeping her thoughts together was becoming much harder. She needed some kind of relief. Out of sight of everyone, she swiftly took out her flask, took a large swig of it (whatever was in there burned) and put it away before re-joining Brian outside. The blizzard was harsh and the air sliced her face, snow burning her eyes. The alcohol sank into her system, the shakes stopped. Good.

Watch above!” she barked to Brian, “They might climb!” she added before resuming the task of killing Things. She did not have time to dwell on her thoughts. The thought of having another panic attack frightened the woman and she did not want to go through that. She had to stay calm. Even if it was just to spite Luca and everyone else. That would be enough for her.

Milly did not move from the corner of the room as she covered her ears. There were more people in the room now, and all she could hear was shots from below and in the hall. Tears flowed from the girl’s eyes as she desperately fought back the urge to cry. Milly desperately wanted this all to stop. She only glanced as Michael as he told her that, once it was over she’d see her mother again. Just that statement was enough to make Milly cry harder. She wanted her mother more than anything else right now, where was she? She was always supposed to be there for her when she needed her but she wasn’t! Why?!

A sudden crash caused Milly to spin around, seeing a monster crawling through the window. It looked like Rogue! Milly squeaked as she saw the girl, “R-Rogue?” she whimpered. What had happened? The girl, who Milly had started to think of as a friend, had turned into a monster wanting to kill them! At that point, Michael screamed at the top of his lungs. The mix of his scream, the crash from the window and gunfire was too much for Milly’s sensitive hearing and mind.

As the door then flew open and Marcus charged in with his pistol, Milly did the only thing she could think of at the time. With a terrified whimper, she dove under the bed Shiona had been sleeping on, taking her bear with her. Curled up in a ball, she watched the carnage as the monster dropped to the floor, dark blood gushing from her eye where she had been shot. Milly could not hold back her sobs as she tried to back up as far as she could into the wall while still under the bed.

She glanced up as Marcus bent down, reassuring her that he held his word to protect her. She looked up at him, despite the shaking and tears. She gave the silver-haired man a gentle look and forced herself to smile back at him. He was right. He did protect them. But she could not bring herself to come out from under the bed. Monsters hid under the bed and in closets. So… if she hid under the bed, then the monsters could not hide under it. And they were not smart enough to look under it, right? She curled up further when the door flew open again and she saw the feet of Colt storm in, probably to see what was going on. As she came in, Milly noticed something that surprised her. She could see, above her left shoe, there was no ankle. Instead, it looked like shiny metal. What was it? As the woman then left, Milly curled back up into a ball with her hood up, clinging to her bear as if her life depended on it. She couldn’t stop herself from silently sobbing. Michael was wrong. Her mother wasn’t coming. She’d never see her again. She just knew it.
TheTreForce TheTreForce King Vioogra King Vioogra Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco FireMaiden FireMaiden The Mad Queen The Mad Queen BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Last edited:
S A R A H

Freeman Medical Center

Early Thursday morning, October 18th, 2018

In those moments where you’re not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don’t get all stingy with your bullets.
Colombus

38aCAjB.png

Sarah had seen her cousin ready his foot for a stomping, and was admittedly worried he'd miss and strike her instead. When he set it down and a loud crackle of broken bone resounded throughout the hallway, she flinched. But it didn't take long for her to register that it wasn't her leg that had snapped. Nor that the snapper in the bad polo yet refused to let her go. She continued to struggle, attempting to break free of the freak's grasp and kicking away his snapping jaw whenever she had to. Dad would have been proud of her for wearing the big boots with the ridged soles today. If she ended up dying, at least she'd leave her killer with several nice boot-prints for it to remember her by. Or, she supposed, as a sign that she had put up a good fight to others who came it across it. Snappers, as far as she could tell, didn't do much thinking.

As she witnessed Owen struggle with the heat of the moment decisions, the young woman kept instinctively reaching for the gun holstered to her side. More than anything right now, she wanted to withdraw her glock from its holster and shoot the damn thing clinging onto her dead dead. It'd be so quick. So incredibly easy. After seeing the true number of undead occupying both the interior and exterior of the hospital now, however, she knew just as well as Owen did that the thunderous gunshot she fantasized about would only serve in sealing their fate. Her mind addled from lack of sleep and her willpower beginning to fade with each hour that passed, Sarah could deal with dying today. Especially if that meant Owen had a chance of escaping safely. Knowing Owen, though, he wasn't just going to let family die so easily. So she kept fighting, because she knew he would want her to. And his efforts would be wasted otherwise. The whole fucking thing was a microcosm of her life, really.

To say she was surprised when Owen bent down and snapped the snapper's neck was an understatement. She felt its fingers grow limp and slide off of her leg afterward, though, and she was nothing if not thankful. Immediately going with her cousin's initiative the moment he thrust her up on both feet again, Sarah knew there wasn't any time to spare or remain stupefied of his strength. There was another snapper entering the hallway and it had its teeth bared at the very man who had just saved her. She stepped forward to take care of it with her knife, but halted almost immediately when her cousin swerved around and wrestled against the growling nurse himself. The whole struggle couldn't have lasted longer than a minute. In that time, Sarah struggled to decide how she could help without risking Owen's life and limb. They were moving around so much, a quick stab to the forehead was improbable. The bat was being kicked around between the monster's legs, and reaching it for could end in a myriad of different bloody scenarios before she had chance to hand it over to Owen.

Suddenly feeling more helpless than ever, the thought of seeing Owen die right in front of her without being able to do anything was just too overwhelming. She stuttered out a string of words she couldn't comprehend. If he could just hold the fucking crazy woman still, just for a moment, she could rush forward and stab her in the fucking head. Owen just needed to—

SLAM.​

She hadn't expected his next move, but she supposed she should have. To see Owen slam his attacker against the wall the way he did and continue with the onslaught in such a powerful display of brute force was as awe-inspiring as it was visceral. Each loud pound and squelch and crack of bone prompted her to involuntarily tremble as she stood wide-eyed at the sight of it. Whenever she heard the phrase 'fighting for your life tooth and nail' from now on, this was what she imagined she would think of. This was what surviving was. And it wasn't pretty at all. In fact...

"Yeah... I-I'm alright... but that was fucking gross." She answered, releasing a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in a stutter of tense laughter. Her hand had been gripping the handle of her knife so hard it had gone red, stinging with pain. "Y-Yeah, let's go. It shouldn't be far now."

| | |​

They certainly weren't out of the woods just yet. After maneuvering past a bevy of snappers and taking out the few that occupied the stairs leading up to their floor, Sarah and Owen had finally made it to hallway preceding the on-site pharmacy. Sarah took the lead with her knife as they carefully navigated through the nightmarish building, crouched down and minding each step as they crossed over dead bodies, debris, and shell casings. Eventually they would reach the pharmacy door— only to discover that they needed a key card from faculty to enter. Thankfully, one of the counters where the pharmacists took orders was free of any barrier or glass window. Without uttering a word, Sarah gestured towards it before proceeding to climb over as quietly as she could. Her boots still made a slight 'thump' upon hitting the linoleum floor, but she heard nothing except the usual distant groans down the hallway and beyond. She would help Owen over if she needed to.

In all the chaos that had clearly occurred here after she'd escaped with Patrick, it didn't seem like any of the people captured in the crossfire of this terrifying event had exactly cared for anything else besides escaping with their lives. That much was made clear by the sight of the untouched medicines, arranged neatly in baggies and prescription bottles on rows of metal racks and cabinets. Merely the thought of guessing where she could start made her slightly dizzy, so Sarah instead reached into her jacket for the prescription note given to her the day before. The longer her fingers probed for it in both pockets, however, the faster she realized she didn't have it anymore. She grew wide-eyed. Where could she have lost it? When? She could have sworn she'd felt the crumpled up piece of paper there the other day. If she didn't have it, then...

"Shit."​

Immediately, she was cognizant of the fact that she'd actually whispered that out loud. Turning towards Owen, she continued in a hushed whisper. "I mean... just go ahead and grab whatever you need from here. I'm going to need a minute." The young woman spoke, not sparing any word before she began to look around for the nearest computer terminal. Upon reaching it, she breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't see any kind of login. At least, not until she tried to access personal medical records for the assigned prescriptions of patients. The fates weren't with her today. When had they ever been? Thankfully, the internet browser on the computer was still accessible. She hated having to trust Google with what she had lost, but it was her only choice. Unbeknownst to her, there was a more pressing concern approaching them...

Interaction: Maj Maj

Last edited:
Interaction: BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Brian) Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco (Micheal) Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (Milly/Colt) BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Shinoa)

Mentioned/In The Area: King Vioogra King Vioogra (Ivan) Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal (Marcus) The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (Jenna/Ralph) TheTreForce TheTreForce (Ray)

Leliana was working on moving an empty bookcase infront of a window downstairs, when the crash of broken glass and Micheal's panicked screams came falling down the stairs. For a moment, she thought someone had just fallen and broken a window, but nobody was calling for her afterwards. Also, nobody shouts run for your lives after cutting yourself on some glass unless said glass is like, the glass for a shark enclosure or something. However, she couldn't grab her bat and rush upstairs like her weird instincts she got from her parents were telling her, she was still shoving the bookcase in place. By the time she was able to get it in place, grab her bag and the bat, Marcus had already dealt with the now zombified redheaded woman who she had seen arrive with the group yesterday, and Colt was adressing Micheal. Leliana was able to slip into the room. Glancing down she could just barely see Milly under the bed, she felt a pang of familiarity, like she was taking a small galnce back in time. It wasn't the time to get caught up in that, but Leliana was having trouble taking her eyes off Milly, or well, where she knew Milly was hiding. Without thinking, she moved to her. "Sweetheart do you have your stuffed animal?" Leliana asked, leaning down a little more to catch a glimse if she could. Luckily, she spotted some of Milly's toy and the girl didnt havs to verbally answer, "Oh good, you do!" There was some relief in her voice. "Alright, Milly sweetheart, we're gonna take care of everything, and make sure no more monsters get inside. Everyone is looking out for you, it's gonna be okay." Leliana use to do this. She would hide herself under her mom's bed after bad nights and refused to come out. Her mom would actually crawl under with her sometimes. The idea crossed Leliana's mind, but she couldn't spend too much time upstairs. She came up here for a few reaons, the main two were dropping off the medical bag and then grabbing her own pistol incase the windows broke dow stairs. The didnts have enough furiniture to block all the windows, the monsters seemed to fairly strong. "I'll be back later, but you can just holler downstairs if you need me, okay? But...you don't have to come out yet. I know it feels safer under there." Leliana gave her another smile, before she stood up, looking to Shinoa on the bed, giving her a smile as well.

"The moment you feel something wrong, call for me, alright? They need help downstairs, but i can trade with Micheal," She said, setting the duffle bag of medical supplies down beside Shinoa's side of the bed. Leliana then would turn and head for the dresser at the end of the bed, opening the top drawer to pull out her holster, pistol, and box of ammo. "Micheal, this is nine millimeter ammo, do you know what your pistol takes?" She asked, strapping the holster to her thigh. Leliana quickly came to the conclusion she should just start wearing this all the time now. Before she holstered her pistol, she checked the clip. Still 7 rounds, so she opened the ammo box, that after she took three and filled the clip, would have 42 left inside, she loaded her pistol and holstered it. Then, she grabbed her bat. "Keep an eye on the window, knock down anymore that try getting in, or try to kill them. But be mindful, if that katana is actually useful, use it, not the noisy option Colt gave you, alright?" She gave Micheal a pat on the arm as she stepped past him to hrmurry back downstairs. She didn't need Colt to tell her to keep an eye on the windows or block them off, it was the obvious thing to do. They had four guns inside the house, two outside, and limited ammo. Sooner or later, the fight would be forced to go close quarters, but the question was if anyone was ready for it?

Ray Childress: The Lodge

1552283827632-png.550419

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The window broke in the room soon after Michael came in. Their former comrade, Rouge, crawled through the broken window. Her complexion was now as the ones who sought to eat them. How did she scale the lodge up here to the second floor though? Ray instantly moved between the creature and the girls. How foolish to not have a weapon handy. To be fair, this was new behavior for the creatures as far as he knew. Speaking of a weapon, Ray noticed the shimmer of metal in the light and saw that the monster had Michael's sword clasped in her hand. Michael seemed to be rightfully upset and attempted to throw his gun at it. The gun bounced off the sword as the monster slowly got to it's feet. Ray sighed and Michael screamed. What is this man? Ray prepared to make his move when the door slammed open and Marcus entered with his sidearm at the ready. He must have heard Michael's scream. After a couple shots, the reanimated colleague fell to the floor, blood pouring out of her forehead in copious amounts. Colt entered now and assessed the situation, giving some orders before tossing a small handgun to Ray.

"Thanks, Colt." He gave her an assured look. Colt and Marcus left after giving Michael his weapons and Ray stepped a little closer to him, talking to him at a low enough level so the others wouldn't hear.

"Michael... You need to be strong for these two, actually, anyone who needs help. The only way we will thrive as a team is if we look out for each other. If Marcus hadn't came in and something happened to me, you can't just leave the weak to die." Ray paused and set is hand on the man's shoulder, "Try to keep those screams of fear under check as well, it only stirs more fear in the others."

Ray gave Michael a small smile as if to tell him it was all gonna be fine. He gave his shoulder a single pat before bringing his attention back to the scene they stood in. The absence of the window pane left the room and the whole house subject to the harsh chill. Something had to be done about that and the body on the floor, now leaking skull juices at a slower pace into the wood floor. Ray stepped over to the bed and made eye contact with Shinoa.

"Are you and the little one okay?" He referenced the baby who was kicking in her belly and gave her a bright smile, "We're gonna be alright, we're in good hands and we have eyes at every entrance to this place."

Ray knelt down to peer under the bed at Milly. "Hey Milly, do you wanna come out and sit on the bed by Shinoa? I bet she would enjoy the company."

In an odd way, Ray felt at peace for the brief moment. It had been so long before he had young ones to look after. Their lives were so precious and innocent, especially the baby. His mind momentarily went to his son, a thought conjured up by these feelings. The memories that flickered in and out of his conscious made him long for his own child and sprouted a knot in his throat, but they didn't diminish the elated state he was in right now. They just made it all the more real. He was ready to die for any of these people that he shared this lodge with, even gun-throwing Michael. The words he had spoken to Michael about looking after each other echoed back to him. I've been so distant to these people since we've got here... We need each other if we're going to survive this, and I've gotta keep my mind fixed on that.

He grunted as his worn joints worked to get him back to his feet and he turned back to Michael again. "Hey, will you help me get this body out the window? Then we have to block this window up somehow so we don't freeze to death in here. Our skin will soon be as pale as their's."

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Last edited:
Agent Brian Rousseau
Interactions: Colt Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Mentioned: N/A
27-Russo-fires-1080x675.jpg
Hold The LineAs Colt left to go check on the rest of the group, Brian continued to hold his ground against the infected, going mostly for headshots. But despite his efforts, he felt out numbered and tired. Not to mention he wasn't exactly equipped to fight in the current blizzard. And his suit wasn't exactly insulated. Stopping at a Men's Warehouse for a Trench Coat, Gloves and a Scarf were also a must. Too much to grab for the next trip into town! Brushing such thoughts aside, Brian continued to open fire on the Zombies. When the Rifle locked empty, he cursed. "Fuck!"

He then slung the Rifle over his back and quickly switched to his Handgun. "Fifteen Rounds. Make it count." He said to himself.

As he opened fire, Brian continued to go for the headshots. Sadly, it wasn't long until his gun locked empty again after taking down another couple of zombies, but due to the cold, he had a bit of trouble aiming and as a result had to double-tap some of the zombies. It was just too unsafe for him to reload as the Zombies were drawing close. But just as he was about to lose hope, Colt returned and thankfully took out some of the zombies closest to him. "Watch above! They might climb!"

Brian then lost his temper just as he finished reloading and then kicked a Zombie that got too close. "I'M A LITTLE BUSY AT THE MOMENT!" He shouted as he continued to shoot.

Shinoa Bradford
Interactions: Milly Rumble Fish Rumble Fish , Ray TheTreForce TheTreForce , Michael Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco , Lelianna FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentioned: Rouge (RIP), Colt Rumble Fish Rumble Fish , Marcus Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Pregnancy Progression: 39 Weeks, 2 Days

Countdown to Childbirth

full
Break-InJust when Shinoa thought that they were safe, Michael panicked upon a zombified Rouge entering the room through a broken window. Milly jumped and dove under the bed. Shinoa on the other hand, due to aches and pains, was unable to move and was essentially a sitting duck. The girl was fine yesterday, what the hell happened? Marcus then came in and neutralized the threat. As Rouge fell to the floor finally dead, Shinoa winced a little in pain. Gently rubbing her belly, she frowned. Marcus then left once he was assured that everything was fine again. Colt stopped by not long after and Shinoa could only watch as she scolded Michael for panicking and then handing Ray, the old man, what seemed to be a compact revolver before leaving, most likely to go back to helping Brian as she could still hear the gunfire outside. Lelianna came into room as well, to comfort Milly and give Michael words of encouragement as well as retrieving her own pistol. Just how many people here were armed? Perhaps Shinoa was in good hands after all. When Lelianna said to call for her if anything went wrong, Shinoa only nodded, her mind more focused on resting and relaxing even if they were...under attack.

Once she left, Shinoa found herself in the room with Michael and Ray. The old man then started talking to Michael about teamwork and to keep the panicking to a minimal. When asked if she and the little one were okay, Shinoa nodded. "Yeah, we'll be fine. For now. If this keeps up, I think I'll probably give birth because of stress." She frowned, still cradling her belly.

The young mother smiled when Ray asked for Milly to come out from under the bed to keep her company. "I would like that actually. Sweetie, if you'd like, you can listen to the baby again." She suggested.

Afterwards, the old man asked Michael for help in disposing of Rouge's body and to close up the window so they don't freeze to death, which Shinoa agreed to.

Doctor Ralph Fisher
Ralph gritted his teeth, trying once again to flip the bed onto it's side. It was no use, and three hosts were closing in, their faces at the window expressing nothing but animalistic hunger. Even if he got the window covered, the cold would seep in when they broke through. Checking his pistol, he counted six rounds still left in the clip.
"Come on." He took a deep breath and pushed the window open, dispatching the three hosts with headshots and quickly shutting the window, locking it.
"They're not people anymore." He muttered to himself "The parasite is using them. It is in control, not them."

Moving back towards the bed, he pushed it against the wall.
"Hey!" He called "I need help with this."
Despite the gunfire echoing throughout the lodge, his call was answered by Jenna who grabbed the side of the bed and the two managed to flip it completely onto it's side, blocking off the windows.

"Thank you." He stepped back and nodded at her. She'd probably done most of the lifting herself "I overheard what happened in the kitchen..."

Any chance of catching a breath was thrown out the window as between the gunfire the sounds of screaming and gunshots were heard, coming from upstairs.
"Stay here!" He called down to Jenna "Focus on the barricades!"
With his gun still drawn, Ralph dashed up the stairs like a man possessed and jumped into the room, gun first.
Rogue was already dead, or rather the host body was. He told himself again that he wasn't killing people.

He was ending the parasite, protecting his country and all the three hundred and twenty seven million souls that lived in it.
Though as he locked eyes with the host, he froze up and lowered the pistol.
"Is everyone okay?" He asked

"How did she get infected?"

Jenna
EA-007-800x800.jpg

The bed hadn't been as heavy as it looked, and moved with relative ease. At least, with two of them pushing. With every crack in the bedroom now blocked off, Ralph decided it was time for a pep talk.
"Leave it." Jenna groaned "Still got work to do. I'll put that bitch in her place later."

Running back out of the bedroom she got to work on the remaining cracks, then heard the screams. Ralph was already halfway up the stairs by the time Jenna reached the bottom step. Hearing Cammy's growling turn to aggressive barking she spun around to see a zombie approaching the dog, it's arms outstretched. Dashing towards it, she kicked the zombie aside and brought her cane down on it's head. After a few heavy swings she heard the cracking of it's skull.

Another approached, this time focused on Jenna herself. As it reached out for her she brought the cane down again, but the zombie did not stop and instead managed to grab onto her right arm. Before it could take a bite she stuck it in the jaw and kicked it in the leg, knocking it back just enough to get in range of the cane.
"Piss off!" She shouted, striking it over the head. Again and again and again until it's face was reduced to jelly. Panting, she stepped back and started to move the remaining furniture in front of doors, windows and anything else that would allow the dead inside.

Michael Schmidt.png
Neckbeard dissapointed (2).jpg
Michael screamed as hard as his throat allowed him to, this zombie could climb and even was able to block his gun, what chances did a pregnant woman, a kid, and old man and himself have against this thing?, he was now at the verge of holding back some tears, he knew he was about to die, and why was this damn door not opening?. The zombie Rogue took some sort of attack position, getting ready to strike until suddenly Marcus kicked the door open.
Door kicked open.gif
The neckbeard proceeded to cover his ears due to the high sound of the gun firing at the zombie and after a few moments, it could be heard how she fell flat to the ground. ¨Make yourself useful please¨ the man told Michael after giving him his Katana and gun back ¨oh, Thank-¨ before he could finish thanking the man Colt, Leli and Ralph entered the room.

After entering the room and possibly analyzing what just happened inside of it Colt, ordered Michael and Ralph to check every single window inside of the lodge, and although the neckbeard would usually be too lazy to do this task after what just happened he was more than happy to do it. ¨Next time shit happens, rather than screamin’ like a fuckin’ stuck pig, just grab one of us. Or do it yourself.” Michael could not believe what she had just told him, what did she expect him to do in a room with no weapons and locked with a special zombie, punch it in the face? ¨Aye aye...M´dam¨ he responded to her, although he didn´t appreciate her comment he knew better than to mess with the drunk woman with a gun. While grabbing his weapons Leliana asked him which kind of ammunition did his gun have ¨Oh, my gun uses .45 ACP cartridges, would you happen to have it Leliana?¨. Ray then told the Neckbeard some inspirational words or something, possibly to better his behavior… although he had to agree that it was shitty of his part to basically abandon Milly and Shinoa to fend for themselves while he tried to open the door ¨Alright then mate, let´s get this body out of here… btw what´s your name?¨ he didn´t actually know his name, so what a better time to bond with your fellow survivors than while getting rid of a body, but before starting Michael finally got the pancake from earlier out of his pocket, he proceeded to eat it quickly ¨...Delicious¨ The neckbeard said to himself.

Interactions: Marcus Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Colt Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Ray TheTreForce TheTreForce Leli FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentioned: Milly Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Shinoa BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

193599_deltafinish.jpg

coollogo_com-14614608.png
Once outside, Colt took a few deep breaths before raising her weapon and continuing to fire them. Any that Brian missed on his shots, Colt picked up on his slack. She could not blame him for that since she had left him to his own devices for a while. She kept her eyebrows lowered as she shot. But as she did, she then heard Brian shout at her for warning him about the climbing Things. Colt could have turned around and shot him in the head for that, she was honestly at the end of her rope.

DID I ASK IF YER BUSY!?” She shouted at him, shooting the Thing that had gotten too close to him pulling out her knife, “KEEP YER MOUTH SHUT OR GOD HELP ME, I’LL MAKE SURE YA JOIN ‘EM!” she thrusted the knife into the eye of a Thing that had gotten too close for comfort and she kicked the body away. She watched as shots continued to fire from above from the two snipers. She spotted a Thing to the side climbing onto a trash-can to go up the drain pipe. With a grumble, Colt fired two shots to its head, causing it to crash and fall. There were not many left, thankfully but Colt was not willing to allow her guard to slip.

Once it had cleared, with only a few stragglers stumbling along, being blown back by the wind, Colt finally lowered her weapon. She looked towards Brian. He seemed drained from the fight. She raised her gun once more to pop a few shots at the stragglers.

I can handle this. Get inside and re-stock.” She instructed them, “I’ll be in in a second. Need to think.” She added. Once she was alone, she watched the woods from where the Things had come from, a stressed frown etched on her face. To help steady her nerves, she took a methodical sip from her hip-flask as she watched the land around her. The winter wind and sweeping snow was a far cry from the humid heat of Afghanistan. Looking into the woods, Colt was suddenly filled with the desire to simply walk into the wilderness and disappear. She had thought about it before upon coming to Aurora. Surviving in the wild would be far less stressful than her current state. But she knew that if she had done that, she’d be leaving a group behind without a leader. Once she had finished off the last of them, the woman lowered her gun. With a deep sigh, she went back inside the lodge.

Okay.” She said, looking to everyone downstairs and to Marcus and Ivan in the hall, she planned to go into the upstairs room afterwards to speak to those still there. It would be too stressful for both of them. She was already relieved that the pair were not hurt when Rogue-Thing climbed through the window. She sighed and thought for a moment. The biting cold was seeping through from the room with the exposed window. That needed to be seen to.

Leliana. Jenna. Check if anyone is hurt. Brian, lock the doors and do one more sweep to make sure nothing has been missed.” She went into her rucksack, pulling out her nerve pills, putting a few in her hand before lifting the bottle of water she had been drinking before, “Once the snow stops, we’ll clean the bodies up. For now, we gotta get this place warm. Ralph, see if you can get that fire goin’. If anyone finds blankets, I want ‘em down here. It’s not safe up there.” She finished before taking the pills with a long drink of water. The weight on her shoulders was increasing by the moment. She knew as soon as that pressure was gone and the adrenaline died, her hangover would return in full swing. She was already in somewhat discomfort from refraining from drinking. Colt scratched at her neck, a tic typical from when her want to do so could not be achieved, either through a lack of access or worry. And she just knew if they saw her do it now, they’d tear her a new one. And that shooting spree had already reminded her too much of the past. She had to think of something else.

Get workin’.” She told the group on the ground before returning to the upper room, containing the rest of the group, “This room ain’t safe. I need y’all downstairs. Bring that blanket and anything else to keep warm.” She said in a blunt but firm tone. She saw the body belonging to the Rogue-Thing still on the floor. With a sigh, she shook her head.

Down. Now.” She added, “I’ll see to this.” She assured them. She did not want any of them exposed to the Thing for any longer than they needed to be. Especially the pregnant woman and youngster. She looked to the neckbeard as he… ate a pancake from his pocket. The fuck?! Colt did not have any words for what she just saw. Maybe it was the confusion, or maybe it was the opiates in her pills taking effect, she hardly reacted.

Help me shift this. Outside.” She said as she went to lift the body. The blood from its eye leaked onto her arm, “Once we’re out of this room, we need to block it off to keep the cold in there.” She said, mostly to just Michael. She just hoped everybody could pull their weight. Her priority right now was to get everyone warm. Once she was finished with this body, she could then have a proper sit and think about what could be done. Colt did not want anyone outside, but they had to patrol to be sure… Once she was sure everyone was warm and comfortable, she’ll do it herself.

Even when things began to die down, Milly refused to move from under the bed. She whimpered anxiously and stayed in a tight ball. She listened as everyone spoke and Leliana and Ray tried to assure her the danger was over. Leli said it was okay to stay under the bed, but then Ray told her she should come out to sit with Shiona. Milly didn’t answer or move. What was she to do? The cold air began to come through the broken window, making the youngster shiver. She was skinny under her hoodie so she was already extremely cold. She kept a hold of her bear.

But it was when Shiona spoke up that there was finally an answer from Milly. She crawled out slightly and looked up at Shiona as she said she would have liked it if Milly did come out, and if she did she could listen to the baby again. Milly’s eyes darted a little before she timidly slinked from under the bed up onto it on the far side so she scooted up next to Shiona. She had heard her say that if there was any more stress, it’d cause her to give birth. She squeaked and looked at the pregnant woman with an anxious glance. She didn’t want her to be stressed out, but she was unsure as to what she could do to make her feel better.

She wanted to speak, but before she did, Colt came back in, telling everyone to leave the room because of the cold. The small teenager looked around before looking to Shiona, her gaze was almost puppy-like. She wanted to wait to see what she did before she acted herself. Milly always felt better following someone else rather than doing things on her own accord. She waited to see what the woman would say or do. Still cold, she scooted closer, hoping that being closer would warm her up.
TheTreForce TheTreForce King Vioogra King Vioogra Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco FireMaiden FireMaiden The Mad Queen The Mad Queen BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Doctor Ralph Fisher
Ralph put the safety back on his pistol and holstered it when the horde died down. He'd always hated guns. The noise, the flash and the bloody aftermath. In hospitals across the globe he'd seen the results of what an itchy trigger finger could do mixed with the blind panic of an outbreak.
Outside of Michael, who had simply thrown his gun and Milly, who was a child the group seemed to have it together. He couldn't be sure about those who had gone on a scavenging mission but despite being rough around the edges, Colt had things under control.

It was Gunnery Sargent talk mixed with possible anger and other mental health problems she had inherited during her time in the military.
She went to move Rogue's body and Ralph approached calmly.
"Milly, cover your ears." He told the child. He did not want her to hear what he had to say next.

"Hold on a minute." He raised a hand "Colt, I am requesting permission to study that body. Perform an autopsy so that I can learn more about this parasite. That way perhaps this young woman may not have died in vain."

"I'll do it away from everyone else, of course. At the very least I need to figure out how she got infected so that I-we can stop it happening to someone else."
She could say no but it couldn't hurt to try. "After that..." He paused "We'll give her a proper burial."

Jenna
EA-007-800x800.jpg

Jenna was still going to town on a zombie as Colt gave the all-clear. The siege was finally over. It had only lasted a few minutes but it felt like hours and Jenna's vision was blurred as she continued to cave in the head of the zombie who had almost ended her life.
"Yeah, I'll get to that." She panted "Just need to go clean-up first."

She made her way to the kitchen, dousing her hands in hot, soapy water and scrubbing furiously to get the stains out. After a few minutes of cleaning, she moved to her rucksack and started to go through her medical supplies. Placing disposal latex gloves on her hands she started to move through the house.
"Where's Rogue? She took a hit the other day and I need to check up on her."

"Rogue. The siege is over. We made it." She called upstairs, a beaming smile on her face.

842f5d19e6b384ecf9dc8b3c931a3965.jpg

Ivan continued firing at the infected below, their numbers dwindling until he finally heard the all-clear from Colt. Marcus had taken care of the breach so there was really no reason for him to go in there until now, and when he walked into the room, he was met with the brisk cold air and the carnage of a dead infected. The red hair belonging to the infected made him think Andy had been killed, but that thought was thwarted quickly as the others recognized her as someone named ‘Rogue.’ It was likely one of the other people who had arrived after the first supply run. He needed to look around more, because there were a lot of people that he still didn’t know and needed to meet as to not raise any uncomfortable conversations in the future. As Leliana entered the room in front of him, he saw her get down on the floor and starting talking to who he assumed was Milly. Poor kid, all she wanted was her mom and all she had was a group of strangers and a fat guy who thought the appropriate reaction to an attack was to throw his only weapon. The man let out a short sigh and walked out of the room, seeing as how everything seemed to be under control now. It took Ivan a few steps down the stairs before he realized that he was still white-knuckling the rifle he’d used, and left the window he was shooting out of open. He climbed the few steps back up to where he’d been and slammed the window shut, grabbed the bag of bullets and soda, and leaned the rifle against the window. He looked down at it with an eerie sense of longing before turning away from it and letting a short exhale escape him. He donned the jacket he’d worn on the supply run and a hat he’d found while looking around before going towards the front door. He needed to think on some things, he relatively enjoyed the cold, so he decided he’d go out there to do it. As he got outside, he was met with bittersweet cold air that frosted his breath. He closed the door quickly behind him and exhaled again, watching his frosty breath shoot from his mouth out into the open air. These are the types of days that he’d loved the most as a child. When his dad would come home and play with him and his mom in the snow, or the few times his dad would take him hunting with a few of his old army friends. As Ivan’s mind ripped through memories at the speed of light, he sat down on the porch quietly, tears welling up in his eyes as he came to a quiet realization. He’d never been able to truly mourn his father's death, he’d been too busy taking care of his grief stricken mother. Tears continued to well up in his eyes as he started silently sobbing as he gripped his arms in his hands. He bent over a bit so he wouldn’t have to wipe as many tears from his face as they fell down in buckets. He was barely able to squeeze a few words out under the sounds that wanted to be free so badly.

“Папа, почему ты должен был идти?” (Dad, why did you have to go?)

As he spoke, tears only flooded out more as he was finally able to let out all of the pent up sadness and anger at his parents. He knew it wasn’t his father's fault that he died in battle, but he wanted someone to blame at the moment. For the first time in too long, Ivan showed real emotion, grief albeit, but emotion. For as long as he could remember since his father's death, everything had been just emptiness. He never went out with friends because he was working shady jobs to provide for his mom, he always faked happiness so his mom wouldn’t have to worry about him, and so much more that he’d never realized simply because he had more important things to stress over. But now that he was in the midst of an apocalypse, he felt like he was finally given a moment of clarity, and quiet sobs broke the silence of the falling snow.​

Interaction: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (Milly/Colt) BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Shinoa)

Mentioned/In The Area: King Vioogra King Vioogra (Ivan) Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal (Marcus) The Mad Queen The Mad Queen (Jenna/Ralph) TheTreForce TheTreForce (Ray) Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco (Micheal) BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 (Brian)

Colt sounded the all clear soon after her return downstairs, but it didnt fill Leliana with a comfort or a relief it should. They had just made a lot of noise, and while yeah, for the moment Colt wasn't going to let anyone put their guards down, and while she had a lit of concerns a mile long nobody would listen to them. Leliana just figured it was best to keep her hands busy. Her first stop was the master bed room to check the window she had baracaded, before she would head upstairs to deal with Shinoa. The window had been touched by bloodied hands, but not broken. Leliana let out a small sigh of relief, thankful for that much. Brian, Colt, or one of the boys upstairs propably picked off whatever was trying to paw their way inside. She was also thankful for the fact she didnt have to do anything other than fortify a few spots. For the moment at least, there was no need for her to shoe off and play hero. Thats how you got hurt, you acted like an idiot, and wasted resources...that was now gonna take her forever to actaully log. Maybe she should just get everyone in on it... Anyway, she left, pulling her hair up and out of her face into a ponytail as she climbed the stairs, pausing. "I'm guessing Rouge was the redhead?" Leliana asked, "I'm sorry Jenna, but she's gone." She did sound empathetic, but Rouge was probably the only one Leliana hadn't met yet, and she didnt know how close her and Jenna were. If she needed to, consoling her further would maybe help later on, but for right now, Shinoa and everyone else upstairs were her priorities.

For the most part, Leliana was sure that nobody had gotten hurt. So long as nobody got cut on broken glass everything would be fine, she just wanted to have a talk with Ralph. He was CDC, he probably dealt with dead bodies, he could learn somthing from the one that climbed in through the window. She felt like she could help him out if he needed it. Now, when she entered her shared room again, she realized it was going to be too cold for her, Shinoa, and Milly to sleep in there again. There would have to be some adjustments to the sleeping arrangements bedroom wise, at least to accommodate Shinoa since she shouldn't be sleeping on the floor. Leliana could take a couch downstairs or make a pallet or something, and they could find a bed for Milly until theg sealed the window up. Doing that could be tricky if nobody there knew how, at least not properly.

Leliana however, was not there to magically fix a broken window with hopes and dreams, but was there to move Shinoa downstairs. She came around, and offered the pregnant woman her arm so that once she took it, smiling at Milly and telling her to come too, Leliana could help her around the mess of broken glass, zombie, and downstairs to the livingroom. "You do know the five one one rule right?" Leliana asked her. "Contractions that are every five minutes, that are about one minute long, and last for an hour? That's a sign of active labor. Some people say four or tgree minutes apart, but you know, different for every person." Leliana paused for a moment, "Seriously, let me know when something happens alright? Squeezing a human outta of you isn't fun, but I'll take care of you and you're little girl, I promise." Leliana was scared, stressed, and would much rather be watching Chopped in her underwear while working on home work and eating leftovers right now, but this was what was happening. The world was ending, people in hazmat suits were trying to kill them, gory creatures from movies and vidoes games were real. Someone fucked up real bad.

[class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/524331123145179137/Tileableerodedscratchmetaltexturebackground00.jpg); background-size: 25% 25%; Padding:30px; Padding-bottom:10px; background-attachment: fixed; [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#f0ebe0; Color:Black; font-family:Fira Sans ; [/class] [class=Name] margin-bottom:10px; Border-top: 3px SOLID #0b440a; Border-bottom: 3px SOLID #0b440a; border-radius:5px; padding:5px; padding-left:20px; font-family: Fjalla One; font-size:27px; letter-spacing:3px; color:#0b440a; float:left; width:97%; [/class] [class=Img] background-color:#f0ebe0; text-align: center; border:1px SOLID #0b440a; line-height:0px; margin-top:10px; [/class] [class=Icon] color:#f0ebe0; background-color:#0b440a; padding:5px; padding-left:10px; font-size: 25px; margin:-10px -10px 10px -10px ; font-family: Fjalla One; [/class] [class=statbar] border-radius:5px; border-top: 1px Solid #0b440a; border-bottom: 1px Solid #0b440a; padding:2px; width:50%; margin-top:3px; margin-bottom:3px; [/class] [class=Line] border: 3px SOLID #0b440a; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=Status] margin-bottom:10px; Border-top: 3px SOLID #0b440a; Border-bottom: 3px SOLID #0b440a; border-radius:5px; padding:5px; font-family: Fjalla One; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:3px; color:#000000; width:97%; [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Name"] Marcus Howard[/div]
[div class="Img"]
[/div]
[div class="Status"] Status

Interacting: King Vioogra King Vioogra

Mentioned: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish FireMaiden FireMaiden The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Hyped_Taco Hyped_Taco BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 TheTreForce TheTreForce

Located: At the broken window of purshatama
[/div]
[div class="Line"] [div class="Icon"] Actions[/div] Eventually, after continuous shots and rifle shells dropping to the ground, Marcus let out a sigh of relief as the last of the zombies were killed. Maybe that made some parts of the city a little safer due to the amount that they killed. He made sure to strap his Remington MSR onto his back and left the room giving a nod to Ivan for the good work he did. “Nice shots Ivan, didn’t know you were that good with a sniper. If you ever need though I can teach you some sniper tricks or something.” He gave a warm smile. Even though Ivan has caused some trouble these past few days he had to admit that the man was pretty skillful when it came to crafting, reconnaissance, and firing guns.

Marcus could hear Colt barking orders at everyone to do tasks that she had set for them but none had his name included. Guess he could make up his own set of chores to do. He made his way back downstairs to where he and Colt had originally come in due to the attack and noticed the window was broken, they would definitely need to cover that. The man thought for a moment before coming up with an idea, he went to the last place he had seen some Duck Tape which really did come in handy for almost anything and grabbed some Saran plastic wrap used for covering the remains of food. What was this going to be used for you may ask, well back when he was a child they had a crack in their window and Marcus remembered his father using these same tools to cover the frame and it stopped the cold air from getting in therefore sealing the heat in the room. The only thing is that everyone would have to make sure to not let their guard down for sure since it was easily accessible by anyone now.

Maybe if they had any wood to use for the door he could reinforce behind on the other side to make sure people couldn’t get through as well but he would have to search more. “Umm…anyone know if we have some wood, a hammer, and some nails?” He asked for anyone that could hear him nearby as he finished covering the door with a couple of layers of the wrap just barely having enough to not make the covering so thin. “If not then I guess that'll have to do until we can go scavenge for more supplies or something.” He suggested.

[/div]
[/div] Code by @AgWordSmith [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back