• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder

Thanks for the tag, @Sherwood. I'd be down for some Pathfinder, possibly a Wizard or Arcanist if we're doing an evil game. What's this Unchained stuff I'm hearing about?

Unchained is one of the newest books from paizo that gave a revamp/refresh on the barbarian, monk, rogue, and even corrected the slightly broken summoner.

Ex: barbarian, attack/dam boost instead of stat boost and temp hp instead of regular hp and the rage powers retooled to like 1 per fight/ rage

You posted a limit on race selections somewhere? Let me look for it again..

--And Found it. Bit dissapointed, but alas... also a bit bummed by a lack of rolling. Still on board if you'll have me.

Yep, and I've had too many complaints in the past for non fair rolls (someone had 3 18's while the rest either had one or none and only 12-14's) because of the dice so I am doing the standard array for stats because of this.

Just so you know as well, you can post your character sheet in the character sign-up thread

Right. I don't suppose you would consider point buy as an alternative? Also- I will get to work on a sheet when I get back on my comp. Out and about on my phone right now.

Do we have a forum yet, or should I just post my sheet here?

Heya SephirothSage. My sheet is still in the rough draft form, but I'm going for a two weapon fighter.

I see.... Maybe I will shift away from an antipaladin to a rogue or some kind of caster, then... Jay was going arcane, so.... Hrm.

SephirothSage said:
Right. I don't suppose you would consider point buy as an alternative? Also- I will get to work on a sheet when I get back on my comp. Out and about on my phone right now.
Sure either 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 10 stats or 25 point buy.

I have been doing role playing with my friends for a while doing table top but I just joined this website and I am completely new to role playing online. If you guys could show me the ropes that would be awesome because I would love to join this campaign especially since pathfinder is the game that got me into role playing originally.

Ok well the biggest difference between this and tabletop are three things: 1) PbP versus live chat (tabletop/skype etc); 2) online dice versus live dice; 3) map is controlled/updated via GM (aka me) instead of all players, you'll basically be playing the game like calling out chess moves.

kaze said:
Ok well the biggest difference between this and tabletop are three things: 1) PbP versus live chat (tabletop/skype etc); 2) online dice versus live dice; 3) map is controlled/updated via GM (aka me) instead of all players, you'll basically be playing the game like calling out chess moves.
Would I be able to join this campaign

I hope so. I would hate to see this game fizzle for a lack of players.

I have a lot on my plate as it is. I'm not 100% sure if I can actually keep up to be honest. As much as I would like to, probably not right now until I get some of my other stuff situated. Hey, but can I watch you guys? In a non creepy way. Maybe I can join back up later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back