• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder

I don't have the availability for chat based, so I'm very much hoping for the PbP system.

I planned on it being here but was half tempted with google docs for a map but I can do a map on here if need be.

Do you want us to submit our characters here or wait for our forum?

I am sorry, while I have not done a pathfinder campaign over a website. What precisely does PbP mean, and how would it differ from chat based?

PbP stands for Play By Post. It is the usual system in place in this site. You describe your character's actions in a post, and if there are any rolls needed, once the post is made, you click on the button and add your die rolls for whatever skill, to hit, or damage you need. It is basically a slow-motion chat.

Roll20 requires everyone to coordinate times and be on concurrently. It's far more work. I'll find another group, don't worry about it.

Alright

You know, since it's been a while and RpN has changed so much, I don't even know how to fully start character threads and such.

The link to make a forum includes all the sub-forums, one for an Overview, one for Characters, one for OCC, and a Storyline one.

Yup. Then, once you have made that post, the forum will be up, and you can post a link to it here, or give us the name you are going with so we can find the game board.

Hey @JayTee, you up for a Pathfinder game? I remember you were hoping to run your mage a while back in a game that never took off...

I've played evil before. What do you have in mind?

There is something liberating about not having to be on the side of good all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back