• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hello there! my name is Juniper and welcome to my autumn 1x1 search thread for fandoms!

ABOUT ME
— you can call me juniper, juju/juni, pastel, or shark! —
— I’m a trans guy, my pronouns are he/purr/fox, other neos are welcome! —
— I’m 21 years old —
— I live in the United States and my timezone is EST —
— I’m autistic, and I have ADHD and anxiety. I love rambling to my partners about my special interests and hyperfixations —
— I usually write around 6 paragraphs but I can write more or less when needed! —

ROLEPLAY RULES/ABOUT YOU
— be 18+ of age please! —
— please give me enough to work with! I won’t be accepting one liners. Just give me enough to respond to. —
— help with plotting please! —
— I can roleplay in a PM or in a thread. I can do OOC in a PM or on discord. —
— doubling is a must! I scratch your back, you scratch mine. —
— don’t ask for me canon/canon. I’m not doing it right now. As of right now, I’m doing canon/oc and oc/oc for some fandoms. —

GHOSTING
— I’m ghosting friendly! Not feeling the roleplay anymore? That’s okay! You don’t have to tell me. —

GENDER PAIRINGS
— all of my OCs are LGBTQ+ —
— I’m cool with any gender pairings! —
— Please be LGBTQ+ friendly —
— I’m polyamorous! I am most likely going to ask for a poly ship for my end depending on the fandom. —

DEALBREAKERS
Homophobia/Transphobia/Racism/Bigotry
if you show that you are any of these things then I’m outta there. This is an absolutely huge deal breaker for me. —
Lack of OOC chatter
so I absolutely adore talking with my partners outside of the roleplay. I love making mood boards, memes, playlists, Pinterest boards, etc with my partners. If we’re not talking outside of the roleplay then I’m gonna be extremely uncomfortable. —
1st Person POV
so I roleplay in 3rd person and I would like for you to do the same. I’m not comfortable with 1st person POV. —
Just Saying “Hello” or “Let’s RP”
if you message me saying hey or let’s roleplay and nothing else, I’m not going to be interacting with you. —

CURRENTLY CRAVING THESE FANDOMS!

castlevania

— play for me —
trevor belmont, dracula, isaac, hector

— I can play for you —
lenore, alucard tepes, sypha belnades, hector

attack on titan
— play for me —
erwin smith, miche zacharius, hange zoe, eren jaeger, jean kirschstein, connie springer, reiner braun, moblit berner

— I can play for you —
annie leonhart, sasha braus, hange zoe, mikasa ackerman, bertholdt hoover, eren jaeger, levi ackerman, armin arlert

(I use they/them pronouns for hange)
(I have not seen season 4)

the musketeers (bbc)
— play for me —
aramis, athos, porthos

— I can play for you —
d’artagnan, constance

Hannibal (NBC)
— play for me —
hannibal lecter

— I can play for you —
will graham

stranger things
— play for me —
steve, eddie, robin

— I can play for you —
steve, eddie, robin, nancy, christie

harry potter
— play for me —
draco malfoy, george weasley, sirius black, severus snape, neville longbottom, harry potter, bill weasley

— I can play for you —
harry potter, hermione granger, remus lupin, luna lovegood, ginny weasley, ron weasley, fred weasley

— also open to oc/oc for this! —

NOT CRAVING BUT INTERESTED IN THESE FANDOMS

black butler

— play for me —
sebastien, claude, william, undertaker, grell

— I can play for you —
grell, ronald, finnian

(I use she/her pronouns for grell)

twilight
— play for me —
carlisle, edward, jacob, jasper

— I can play for you —
alice, rosalie, jasper, seth

stardew valley
— play for me —
shane, elliott, harvey, alex, sam, haley

— I can play for you —
emily, maru, leah, sebastian, abigail

hazbin hotel
— play for me —
sir pentious, alastor, husk, lucifer

— I can play for you —
charlie, vaggie, angel dust, baxter, molly, cherri bomb

(I only roleplay angel dust in m/m pairings)

helluva boss
— play for me —
striker, blitzo, stolas, loona

— I can play for you —
moxxie, octavia, millie, loona, beelzebub, fizzarolli, sallie mae

warrior cats
— oc/oc only —

sherlock (bbc)
— play for me —
mycroft holmes, greg lestrade, john watson

— i can play for you —
sherlock holmes

danganronpa
— play for me —
mondo, nekomaru, leon, byakuya, twogami, gonta, kaito, kazuichi, gundham, korekiyo, yasuhiro, hajime makunouchi, shinji, hajime hinata, nagito, makoto, kaede, kirumi, sakura, celestia, maki

— i can play for you —
nagito, makoto, kokichi, kyoko, shuichi, toko, aoi, chihiro, fuyuhiko, peko, akane, kaede, kazuichi, sonia, himiko, tenko, emma, sora, yoruko, iroha, nikei, setsuka, angie, rantaro, tsumugi, maki, miu, mahiru, leon, kiyotaka, mukuro

seraph of the end
— play for me —
crowley eusford, guren ichinose, mikaela hyakuya, urd geales, rene simm

— i can play for you —
yuichiro hyakuya, ferid bathory, krul tepes, mikaela hyakuya, shinoa hiiragi, shinya hiiragi, mitsuba sangu, lacus welt, ky luc, chess belle

that’s all! if you’re interested, then please message me! I will be updating this thread with more fandoms later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back