• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern pastella's partner search '19

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
drawn-blue-eyes-transparent-gif-tumblr-514783-1135572.gif

Hello I'm Pastella! And this is my Partner Search Thread!
I'm 19 years old in AEST timezone. I'm on RPnation most of the day unless I have work.
I would describe myself as a semi-descriptive roleplayer, writing 1+ paragraph so long as I have something to work with.
I play both male and female characters, however tend to play male characters more often.
And only do FxM pairings.

I would prefer you not write 1 liners, however I am okay with one liners if they have substance (which is unusual).

I am not ditch friendly, please tell me if you're not interested!
I prefer you be 16+ in age, I just don't like rping with anyone younger due to my age it feel odd.

I DO NOT DO SMUT, RAPE, ABUSE, SUICIDE, SELF HARM IN ROLEPLAY
if you are unsure of something please ask.

----

* - small craving

** - slight craving
*** - big craving

**** - OMG PLEASE

My Chance, Our Chance ****
(based on the relationship of Ethan & Tara on Dance Academy)

Muse A comes from a small country town away from the city, from a young age she has loved dance. Attending the local dance school in town that her parents
could barely afford to send her too. Last year Muse A took a leap of faith and auditioned for the national academy of dance, what's more? She got in.
This year she's starting her first year at the academy, new friends await her. And a possible position into the national ballet at the end of her 3 years at the academy await her.
However a hundred other dancers who have been taught professionally their entire lives stand in her way. She cannot lose focus.

Muse B has been at the academy for 3 years now, it's his final year. Unlike Muse A he comes from a family of dancers and show business. He's managed to be the average of his class,
although dancing isn't what he wants to do. He wants to be a choreographer like his father, and things are looking great for him. However when his little sister is forced into the academy by
his parents Muse B's life is about to be thrown on its head. Now he must babysit the rebellious teenager, complete his studies with an average high enough to grant him an internship.

WIP
----

Users who are viewing this thread

Back