• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search!

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!
So, I have a lot of extra time on my hand as of recently and I want to get back into roleplaying!
I'm not new to this website I've been on and off though haha.
So to start, I'll say a little bit about myself and what kind of partner I'm searching for!
- I'm 18 years old (high school senior) so I may be busy from time to time but I will always find a way to get a response to you.
That being said I would feel more comfortable with people around my age (16-19)
- I live on the east coast of the US, I would prefer someone in my time zone but if you're an hour ahead or behind that's also fine
- For a partner, I want to be able to have OOC conversations! I think it's good to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with. I love making friends!
-Since I'm (very) rusty since I'm coming back after a long time of not roleplaying, My responds won't be lengthy. Starting off with a paragraph for the time being and then the farther along we get into an RP, we can make responses more lengthy.
Now when it comes to pairings and such? I have a few options. I prefer to take time with my rp partner to figure out each others characters and plots. (if not a modern setting, we can somewhat build up a world together?)
Roomates
Demon x Demon hunter
Vampire x Human
Idol x Fan
Witch x Human
Prince(ess) x Knight
Demon x Angel
I'm down for ANY fantasy plot that's my favorite genre! As for gender? I don't mind the genders for the pairings! These pairings don't necessarily have to be romantic but I don't mind if they are romance based plots
I'm probably missing something but if you have anymore questions, let me know! (I would prefer to rp over discord btw, so if you have discord I can DM you my user)

Heyo! My name is Natalie and I'm 16. I started roleplaying when I was v young but I too am rusty as hell.

Demon x Demon Hunter sounds Interesting, Although I may be a Little Older then what you're used to. Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back