• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

|| Partner Search ||

cinderfloof

Official Queen of Trash
[ Are you bored right now, looking for a partner to indulge in a role-play adventure? Are you desperately searching for a lifelong friend? Well, look no further! Cinderfloof is the right product for you! ]

All jokes aside, Hello everyone! Are you having a great day? I hope you are. Make sure to smile if you haven't yet! I'm cinderfloof and its amazing to potentially meet you! Just a bit about me, I'm seventeen years old and have about five years of roleplay experience. I consider myself to be familiar with the artform, but I have a lot to learn! I hope this can serve as an opportunity to better myself as a writer and meet cool people. As a person, I'm pretty damn chill. Not much stresses me out while roleplaying so there's no need to feel overwhelmed by me. Well, some things irk my soul. 

THE SINS OF ROLEPLAYING

1. Godmodding: I play my characters, you play yours. NPCs can be interchangeable but our main characters should stay exclusive to whomever created them. Breaking this rule is disrespectful towards the original creator and I won't tolerate it. 
  2. Poorly Written OCs: Perfect characters, unrealistic characters, all powerful characters; they all annoy the crap out of me. Nobody is perfect and it's annoying to see emo faceclaims in Game of Thrones. You must have enemies and faults and flaws because thats just how people are. Also, consider the time frame. A medieval princess that refuses to listen will probably be beheaded. Things are, of course, more lax when it's fantasy based or a silly roleplay. 
  3. Poor Language Skills: I don't mean spelling a word wrong every now and then or forgetting a comma, i men tiping lyk3 dis. It's annoying and I probably won't respond to you after a while. Just being honest.
  4. Ridiculously Short or Long Responses: I need at least three sentences to stay interested, really. Otherwise I get bored and end up forgetting to respond. On the other hand, I can only type up to five meaty paragraphs without burning myself out in two days. Unless you want a two day roleplay. I mean, I'm down for that too. 

Aannnd that's all. Simple, right? Like I said, Im the chillest floof of cinder you'll ever meet. We'll make the best of friends! And even if you don't want to roleplay that's okay just message me because Im a lonely can of sadness and anxiety.  I personally prefer third person writing and most of my OCs are female, but they can easily be genderbent if need arise. LGBT relationships are fine and I'm alright with dark themes. The only things I don't like at all are creepy age gaps or romanticization of mental illness. I generally use OCs as my main characters, but I could try playing a canon character! 

Fandoms I roleplay

• Dragon Age [All Games]
  • Marvel Universe 
  • DC Universe
  • Puella Magi Magica Madoka 
  • Skyrim 
  • Mass Effect [Have only played second game]
  • Harry Potter 
  • Sword Art Online [In this roleplay, I would prefer if we used the universe and not the characters actually in the anime] 
  • Game of Thrones [Season 1-4] 
  • Ouran High School Host Club 
  • Battle Royale
  • Corpse Party 
  • Hooky 
  • Crossed
  • BBCs Sherlock 
  • Supernatural [Season 2]
  • YouTubers

Storylines I can think of at the moment 

• Zombie Apocalypse, or apocalypse of any sort really
  • Robot x Human 
  • Mythical Creatures [Let's take twilight and make it good] 
  • Historical [Mideval Europe, Edo Japan, Feudal China, Ancient Egypt, Greece incorperated with gods, Victorian, ect.] 
  • Fantasy [This can either be a DND styled adventure or a simple Princess x Wizard. We can talk about it.] 
  • Rock Band [All of our characters are apart of a band! We go on adventures. Yeah] 
  • Original Superheroes
  • Slice of Life Highschool or College
  • Ghost x Human
  •  Steampunk-esque frankenstein story

Aaand that's it! Just message me or comment here if you'd like to roleplay~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Original Superheroes
  • Slice of Life Highschool or College

those 2 sound appealing to me, how do I sign up?

Hi! So I usually don't do this, but I'm actually kind of interested in maybe doing an fxf rp? I don't usually do them, but you seem super cool and I'd love to rp with you! I'm interested in Avatar, some sort of Youtuber rp, mythical creatures, historical stuff (can't say I'll be 100% accurate but I'd like to say I'm good at history), Ouran High School Host Club, aaaaand fantasy rps!

Which youtubers do you watch?

- Cryaotic

- Markiplier

- Pewdiepie

- iisuperwowanii

- JennaMarbles

- Danisnotonfire

- AmazingPhil

- Nigahiga 

- Jackscepticeye 

- Good Mythical Morning

- aaaannnd that's all I can think of of now!

Hello ❤️

I'd be interested in a Mythical Creatures plot, Ghost x Human plots or or Supernatural plots.

I would like to the Mass Effect rp or High School/College if you are interested. I played a good bit of all three so rely on me for lore and crap lol

Ghost an human, eh? And I almost didn't click the link because I thought this would be all fandom plots. 

What's your ideal ghostly plot?

Interested in Dragon Age RP, if you're still looking for partners :)  I prefer to play an OC as my main and then play canon characters as well

• Zombie Apocalypse, or apocalypse of any sort really
  • Robot x Human 
  • Mythical Creatures [Let's take twilight and make it good] 
  • Fantasy [This can either be a DND styled adventure or a simple Princess x Wizard. We can talk about it.] 
  • Original Superheroes
  • Ghost x Human

This all sound so wonderful to me! Though mythical creatures I am not to sure of.

• Ghost x Human
  • Robot x Human
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Corpse Party
  • Original Superheroes
  • Historical
  • Fantasy

I can dig. I'll bite.

I'm totally interested in a Dragon Age roleplay. I've only played Origins and Inquisition. To be honest, I'd prefer mxm pairings. Do you have any OC x Canon pairings that you prefer? I can play Solas and Cullen well, Dorian and Alistair as well. I also enjoy the Cullrian pairing. Hit me up if you're interested!

Hey there! Wi ould totally be down for a Harry Potter roleplay if you're interested! Perhaps we could give both an OC and a canon a go by playing one of each? :)  

I'm down for Marvel, DC, Avatar, Harry Potter,  Supernatural, Anything Mythical Creatures  Fantasy for sure though. @cinderfloof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back