• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search! (original & fandom, oc's, mcu, hp etc.)

delano

◡̈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
heyy!
after yet another break from this site and roleplaying in general, i really want to get back into it and since i have no roleplays going on at the moment, i'm looking for a few people to partner up with!

a little about me:
i'm 23 and i've been roleplaying for well over 10 years. i'm most experienced in modern day realistic roleplays with oc's, i've always been a huge sucker for romance (slowburn.........) as well as adding multiple different twists in the storyline, letting it evolve on its own and seeing where the story takes the characters. i get really invested in the stories and the characters, i love making moodboards and playlists and getting really into the characters past - all that stuff. brainstorming different ideas with my partner is something i really enjoy and ooc chat is somewhat important to me - definitely not a must, but for me being comfortable and friendly with a writing partner is important. so please be nice!! usually i like to play male characters and i can do both mxm and mxf. something i also think is worth mentioning is that i'm looking for longterm partners (":

my interests:
i've always been in love with harry potter (the character himself, not so much, but the universe). i never really grew out of that phase and i keep going back to it time after time. it's like a safe place to me. i can do oc's but i love to involve the original characters (golden trio era is my favourite) or we can roleplay with the original characters. i'm open to any ideas!

the latest addition to my list of interests is definitely marvel! i've been a huge fan for ages now but with all the serieses coming out i've been binging them as well as the movies (in chronological order, duh) and i'd LOVE to give a marvel rp a try since i've never done one before. my favorite characters are tony, loki, nat, bucky, just to name a few. there's a soft spot in my heart for characters with complicated pasts, take that as you will, all i'll say is that i'd be more than open to the idea of roleplaying one of them.

oc's are always a safe choice. with them i don't like to go in with a very structured plot, usually i like to have a scenario and play off of it and add things as we go on to keep the storyline interesting. i love characters sheets and although i do have a couple of characters up my sleeve, i usually create a new character for every roleplay that i'm in. i have one i love to death but i don't think i'll roleplay him again, he had a lovely story and i'm not quite over it yet. however, i can introduce you to some of my characters so you can get an idea what kind of people i usually like to come up with!

that's all for now i think!

updates/new cravings:
- bucky x oc, post fatws or post endgame

Last edited:
update! i’d love to play bucky in a simple oc x bucky post fatws setting! just something emotional and sweet and kinda sad maybe

update! i’d love to play bucky in a simple oc x bucky post fatws setting! just something emotional and sweet and kinda sad maybe

Hey if you are still interested in roleplaying Bucky against an OC I would like to discuss some ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back