• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ↠ Partner search [ Open ]

pha5ma

hɪərʌɪθ
Hello there !
I'm Phil, and I am looking for partners. I consider myself semi- advanced, and have multiple writing styles, that I can slip in and out of, at will.

Rules And Regulations
I'm not particularly fussy about post length, as I favour the quality of one's writing above the quantity, but I do like upwards of a paragraph, just so I have something to work with.
Whilst I do like romance, I don't like rushing it. Immediate feelings are just unrealistic, and it's more fun to have the characters contemplate their feelings anyway.
I mostly play female muses, though don't mind trying out a male or non- binary muse every now and again.
I really would prefer OC x OC roleplays, Canon character roleplays just make me slightly uncomfortable.
I am very active on weekends, and in the evenings, but sixth form business takes up a lot of my weekday time.

My prefer pairings are FxM and FxF, but I don't mind NBxF pairings. I don't particularly like MxM roleplays, but if the plot and person appeal to me enough, then I will definitely try one out.

Plots
I am currently craving the following plots :

after receiving acceptance to the university of their dreams, aspiring phycologist, and all round good kid muse a finds themselves packing up everything familiar, and beginning to navigate the untrained territory of university. when they meet drop out, couch- surfing drug dealer muse b, they make it their mission to help muse b clean up their act. when a messy drug deal leads muse b into even more financial difficulty, muse b decides to drag muse a into their life of crime. when muse a kills a fellow dealer in a feverish act of self defence, muse a and b both decide their only escape is to go on the run.

when a shy journalist receives an offer to participate in a report based on the richest family in their small countryside village, they hesitantly accept. half- way through their investigation, they receive a cryptic invitation to a banquet hosted at the family's prized manor house, hosted by their eldest child. despite their nerves, the journalist decides to except it, and is invited to the child's secret society, the tea cup club. determined to complete their investigation, they join, and go through the less- than- easy initiation process. there's one catch, the eldest child is determined to watch the oblivious journalist perish by the end.

muse a has always loved horror, after moving to a small town called rook's edge, a strange urban legend peaks their interest. the story of the lone watchmen has always haunted the townfolk, and the small population refuses to leave their houses after nightfall in fear that they might attack. it's said that anyone who does dare to leave their home will suffer a brutal death at the hands of the watchmen, and their body will be strung from the roof of town hall. curious, muse a risks a stroll through the town after dark, and finds the real cause of the deaths behind the legend. a serial killer, namely, muse b

with the threat of exile their title of prince being stripped from them, the future king of a large kingdom is forced to find a partner in marriage by the end of the month. to assist with the problem, the current queen offers to host their son a ball, where all the maidens in the kingdom may participate, and attempt to woo the prince into choosing them to be their wife. when the future queen of the kingdom's enemy monarchy turns up, they both form a plan to spite their parents, and most importantly save their kingdoms from the war that had been raging for the previous 30 years.

muse a is rich, attractive, intelligent, everything perfect, right? wrong. they are failing school, in a constant state of emptiness, and has no friends, they also have a dark secret, about where they had disappeared to last year. muse b is on the hockey team, they are the child of a rich business men, they have the pick of anybody at their school, but they're hiding the truth of a fellow students death. everyone thought they overdosed, but muse b knows otherwise. after they both meet at a secret party, for only society's elite, they both have to find the truth of the school's very own queen bee, who longs for both of their heads.

Writing Samples

"Shift it, Matthews." A voice, befitting a snake, or some other odious reptile, hissed from behind a sleeping Andromeda Matthews. Rubbing sleep from her eyes, she looks up, and over her shoulder. Sybill Davis, fascist barbie, stands proudly above her, wielding her school planner, in the same way one may wield a sword. Andromeda had been having the most delightful dream, and the history section of the school's vast library provided such a beautiful spot for a nap.
"What do you want, Davis?" She says, reaching for a small satchel by her side. She lifts it up, and stumbles sleepily to her feet.
"Miss Boden wants to see you, Andy, dear," Sybill says, pride dripping from every word she says. Uh- Oh. She had no "get out of jail free" cards remaining, and the armada of excuses that she usually owned were running on short supply. This time, perhaps expulsion was more than a thinly- veiled thread. No matter, worse things happen at see, and she'd had fair few innings.
"You'd want to hurry, Miss Boden doesn't tolerate tardiness." Sybill says, with a loud sniffing noise.
Oh, doesn't everybody know that. "I shan't delay her any further, then." Andromeda replied, with a smile so sicky- sweet that she felt like gagging. She turns past her, with a curt nod.

The hallways of St. Catherine's were such lovely places when they weren't overflowing with the usual gaggles of gossiping and giggling schoolgirls. Maybe expulsion wouldn't be so bad, after all. Escaping the monotony of school life sounded like a blessing, not a curse. If she was heading to the slaughterhouse, Andromeda was milking her few minutes of her remaining life, walking idly through the arched corridors, stopping to relish in the presence whatever trophy cabinet or statue peaked her interest. The school's courtyard looks prettier than usual, sunlight bouncing off the grass, and reflecting in the water of the marble fountain, illuminating the marble statue of the school's namesake, saint Catherine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back