• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! (OC only and MxF or FxF)

Yum3ko

Queen
Hello, I'm looking for a partner to longterm rp with, I am able to do MxF and FxF and maybe (if in in the mood) I might do a MxM. I've been doing rp for a while now and I do like to write detailed books in my off time but I can mirror my partner if need be and I do use OC characters as i prefer using oc's.

What i'm looking for:
-I don't have an age limit so any age is welcome
-It would be great if you could at least write at least 2-3 detailed paragraphs
-Please understand that I have to sleep, plus I have school and a job so I may not be able to respond so quickly
-I don't want the story to be based around just your character and that we share the spot light on multiple characters (or just the main 2)
-I am able to be a lot of different characters at once but don't dump them all on me
-Don't just agree with everything or make me do it all, I would like you to put in some effort, share ideas and all that
-The pairings must have Chemistry and have plot
-I do prefer to play Female Characters but i can play male characters (depending on my mood)

Pairings:
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Vampire
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Human x Human (maybe)
Pirate x Prince(ss)
Pirate x Guard
Pirate x Siren
Human with magic x Human without magic
Alien x Human
Maid x Master
Butler x Master
Slave x Master
Demon x Angel
Serial killer x victim
Lunatic locked up in asylum x psychiatrist
Human x Angel
Test Subject x Test Subject

If you have any other ideas for pairings then don't be afraid to say

Genres I prefer (* = preferred more)
Fantasy*****
Horror*****
Romance***
Drama***
Action**

So that's all, if you have any questions then don't be afraid to ask or say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back