• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search {animals; fandom; dark-original}

royalphonse

About Me
Hey! I'm a 20 year old student looking for a partner or two. I've been roleplaying for around 9 years now, so have plenty of experience! I've just finished my second year of study, and am ready to jump back into writing with the entire summer ahead of me!

General Roleplay Information
  • I love to write a lot, please don't send me minimal replies! Quality is far better than quantity, but I'd like my partner to match me if it's possible.
  • Please be over 18. I just feel more comfortable writing with people my age or older.
  • I have a big preference for M/M, but I'm also happy playing female characters. M/F and F/F is fine.
  • I definitely prefer to roleplay over PM.
  • I'm from the UK, so my timezone is GMT.
  • I love to build plots with my partner, but if you have anything you'd particularly like to try, ask me.

Animal Genres
  • Wolf-dogs.
In the deep Spanish hills lies a sanctuary for wolves, drawing in tourists from all over Europe and beyond to view the vast open enclosures of endangered wolf species. One particular, much smaller enclosure, however, belongs to a group of misfits. These German Shepherd-wolf hybrids were brought in after a recent bout of police raids, as they are illegal to keep as pets. Trained to protect and fight, these canines are often aggressive and have a history of abuse. All their lives has been spent in captivity with an owner, but what happens when one hybrid finds an escape route from their enclosure, and finds life on the other side of the fence?

• Street-dogs/cats
  • Wild wolves
  • Anthro

Human Genres
  • Criminal x (undercover?) Cop
  • Demon x Criminal
  • Angel x Criminal
  • Apocalypse (virus, zombie, war etc.)
  • Experiment x Civilian
  • I'm a big sucker for dark, crime, and horror themes! Anything gritty and intense, and I'm probably for it. Fantasy, murder, demons, FBI, organised crime, drugs, stranded/survival, paranormal, apocalypse, you name it! Throw anything my way and I'll probably be up for it. :)

Fandom
  • Warrior Cats (I have plots!)
  • Pokemon (I have plots!)
  • Zelda (although my knowledge is a bit limited)
  • Hannibal
  • Neopets

I have a zombie plot if you are interested.

I might be willing to plan a zombie apocalypse, but I would probably be unable to make the first post.

I would be interested in discussing a roleplay with you if you're interested!

Last edited:
I would be interested! I have a variety of characters (everything from animals to mythical creatures to aliens to anthro to humans, etc) and am down for just about anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back