• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paradisia – Another Tale (always open & accepting!)

welcome, interested people! if you have any questions or would like a discord invite, feel free to pm me anytime.

Im imagining.meeting that fire positivity witch and her reaction to the deep dark void that is Thagems face. Herr her light and positivity...swallowed.

I am interested in this aswell. However, would flesh shaping magic be banned? I have a character idea of a mage (what is the general term?) who is an expert in creating flesh golems and temporary body enhancements on himself. It is different from raising the dead as the golems are too mana (term?) intensive to sustain more than one or two, and is limited by needing to have a deep understanding of how bodies work. So the character must research the anatomy of creatures to recreate similar parts like a spider's legs or bat's wings, and innately magical creatures are near impossible to replicate.

Hoh! Excellent.

Is there a discord for this? I have a few questions regarding a character concept~

This is the OOC and the DC link is in there.

Eh, no prob, might as well post the queries in the OOC thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back