• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✖ Painted ✖

Laugh. Laugh or they'll shoot. Please, for the love of god, laugh.

*leans in and whispers* They have me on a contract, please help me, they've gotten too power hungry.

[QUOTE="Yuri Reeka]Laugh. Laugh or they'll shoot. Please, for the love of god, laugh.
*leans in and whispers* They have me on a contract, please help me, they've gotten too power hungry.

[/QUOTE]
-puts on a llama costume- I am one with the llama.

Also why can't llamas be part of a paintball game. Discrimation. DISCRIMATION I SAY.

You sir. By god I have never felt a pain such as this. It's as if I have snorted Satan's skin flakes.

I laughed way too hard at that. Soda came out my nose. xD

[QUOTE="Yuri Reeka]You sir. By god I have never felt a pain such as this. It's as if I have snorted Satan's skin flakes.
I laughed way too hard at that. Soda came out my nose. xD

[/QUOTE]
Your reactions are so hilarious, "Snorted Satan's skin flakes" -sides hurt-

@Marshmallow Actually something slightly more serious, Is this going to be like the previously mentioned anime and we are right now simply playing locally and, then there is the paintball championship(s), also what would be the motive for them to play - or is that going to be unique for each player?

Last edited by a moderator:
T h e F o o l] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17987-marshmallow/ said:
@Marshmallow[/URL] Actually something slightly more serious, Is this going to be like the previously mentioned anime and we are right now simply playing locally and, then there is the paintball championship(s), also what would be the motive for them to play - or is that going to be unique for each player?
Well, it's going to be about paintball and I will use some kind of elements like in the anime about the game rules and such. And we will first start in one country and the top 3 teams of the national championship will go to the international one and I'm thinking about sending them abroad as well. The motives will be unique for every person as to why they play paintball and why they joined the team they are going to be in. The team could also set a general goal for the members to follow (if they agree of course).

Marshmallow said:
Well, it's going to be about paintball and I will use some kind of elements like in the anime about the game rules and such. And we will first start in one country and the top 3 teams of the national championship will go to the international one and I'm thinking about sending them abroad as well. The motives will be unique for every person as to why they play paintball and why they joined the team they are going to be in. The team could also set a general goal for the members to follow (if they agree of course).
Thanks!!

*poke*

tumblr_n9s9zq8CA51tdve5xo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back