• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OWoD Sabbat

Well, I was planning on betraying them with fire... Like I gave the Sabbat the location of the Elysium, and a time when the whole place would burn down.

I was thinking more along the lines of, she sees that the Camarilla is going to lose, she likes her undeath, she likes her money, she likes her power, why not join the winning side? Of course the move would seem cowardly and suspicious to the Sabbat, but it's better than final death!

Think Jaime Lannister at the end of Robert's Rebellion. A sudden, "I'm on your side now!"

Last edited by a moderator:
So more a rat fleeing a sinking ship, less a guy tossing a lantern into the ships magazine before swimming to the other ship.

That would probably imply you weren't one of the vamps there when I burned the Elysium to the ground.

Also, are we all cool with using an 'open secrets' set up? Where all players are privy to the secret plots and scenes of every character, trusting everyone not to meta game so that we all get to fully enjoy the stories our ST is weaving.

I'm probably not going to have time to participate because of my busy school schedule. Running 1 game is hard enough for me.

Detailed - (oWoD) - The Whispers of the Dead | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum It's up - make sure to read up on the Character Info tab - and

Vin - Path dots cost the same as the discipline level (I.E. Path of Blood 7 FB for 1 dot, Path of Morpheus 7 FB per dot etc)

As for open secrets, it seems most appropriate for that - however, if it's something that needs to be kept hush hush (IE - private scenes with various NPCs, deal making etc), the players can feel free to PM me.

Still determining how I intend on doing XP - I was thinking along the lines of 1 XP per post as long as it's a paragraph.

1 XP for "Bluebooking" - IE letting me know what your character is doing while not actively working on the storyline etc, AKA downtime write-ups.

BahariSarael said:
Vin - Path dots cost the same as the discipline level (I.E. Path of Blood 7 FB for 1 dot, Path of Morpheus 7 FB per dot etc)
Seems a bit high after already getting a Thaumaturgy Discipline rating, but if that's your call.

I do think 1 XP per post might be a bit on the high side, unless there is some cap per week it could lead to some fast poster going on a solo adventure to grab handfuls of XP.

vinom said:
Seems a bit high after already getting a Thaumaturgy Discipline rating, but if that's your call.
I do think 1 XP per post might be a bit on the high side, unless there is some cap per week it could lead to some fast poster going on a solo adventure to grab handfuls of XP.
Yeah, was thinking likely a 3 XP cap for main posts - and 2 for Downtime Bluebook etc

I would love to get in to this. Love. I am very pulled toward Ruined By Success right now, but there are a handful of competing expressions coming to mind. How stylized are we to make these folks? Grimdark 90s nostalgia or something more nuanced and fuzzy?

I think I'm actually asking whether you'd immediately reject an adolescent Malkavian antitribu from Giovanni kin. I can think of reasons why I might in your shoes.

Depends on history for approval but I could likely work with it. I prefer a bit more nuanced than just 90s Grim. Ironically, your post makes me think of someone I know IRL lol

Well, I never got far enough into the metaplot to anchor it the way I probably should. So I'll push that into the background unless something clicks when I'm re-reading. That was the most cartoonish option on the list, so I think you'll like the others, once I invest more prep in them. This will probably take me a week or two, in any case. Old Vampire always got me excited, but the groups would let me down. So I don't know the material as well as I'd like.

How are things coming along, guys, I have my character ready and am eager to start planning our New Orleanian escapades :)

Well, likely going to say as much as your character would. It's up to each player to decide so I won't limit it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back