• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OWoD Sabbat

I could make you up like a cosplayer! I mean, you'd heal it sooner or later. But for special events.

[QUOTE="Coal seam Fire]I could make you up like a cosplayer! I mean, you'd heal it sooner or later. But for special events.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how much you can do versus the fact my flesh is rocky. You might be able to smooth the crags, cracks, and sharp points, but unless you're skinning someone and zipping me into the skin suit, I'll still look like a statue.

I could botch really impressively and leave your shape unchanged and the texture changed to spongy, rubbery jelly.

Sorry for the delay guys - worked 43 hours this weekend and now I'm bloody sick -.- will get a post up tomorrow for ICness

Sorry I haven't gotten a CS up yet! I've just been so so busy with schoolwork. We get a four day weekend at the midway point of every term, which starts this Thursday. I should be able to get you something then if you can wait that long!

Wow this sounds right up my alley-If you are still playing and there are no character number limitations.....My concept is a Sabbat Brujah who was caught up in the mass embrace who was a pimp in the French quarter when he was alive.

Leigh said:
Wow this sounds right up my alley-If you are still playing and there are no character number limitations.....My concept is a Sabbat Brujah who was caught up in the mass embrace who was a pimp in the French quarter when he was alive.
Sadly, the game did not take off. @BahariSarael seems to be terribly busy with work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back