Video Games Overwatch RpN Group

yeah but we all have to agree that it's not mei who's the terrifying one

the real fear strikes when you're frozen solid and you head genji screaming in japanese from around the corner.

Nah man I love Genji. I can't play him for shit but it's always the time of my life when I get a good Genji to support. And because he's always so nice to me in the lobby <3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Khadame

but have you ever been in that situation

you've been on the receiving end of mei's chills

you cannot move

you cannot fucking move

and then, all of a sudden, right in your left ear: "ryujin no ken wo kurae!"

@Khadame

but have you ever been in that situation

you've been on the receiving end of mei's chills

you cannot move

you cannot fucking move

and then, all of a sudden, right in your left ear: "ryujin no ken wo kurae!"

Did you ever get ulted by a Reinhardt and D.Va at the same time? That shit is so goddamn terrifying because you know you will die and you just count the dreadful seconds until the explosion. :(

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Too many times I've been Reinhart charged as mercy because all of my teammates were gathered relatively near and I couldn't fly far away

Lol, just stay next to the junkrat and yell "GOGOGO" at him.

If he's good he'll throw down a concussion mine and send himself flying, and you can follow not-pharah from dangur.

I would love to add new friends on PSN if anyone's interested in teaming up sometime!

My PSN handle is the same as my username here.

I love walling off Reinharts when they charge <3

OK, I'm just going to pop up here real quick because this reminded me of something great that happened to my friend and I. I am usual y the support for my usual group as I am the only one who happens to be good at it. This particualr time, I was Zen and I had just threw a discord orb at a Rein who proceeded to use his ult and knock me down. This was when I knew I was extra screwed because he backed farish away and began to charge at me as I was getting up, but Zen moves so slow that there was no way I was making it out of their alive. Then right the fuck out of nowhere, me friend who was playing as Winston poped his ult, slamed down from seemingly nowhere, and threw the REin off course and he slammed into a wall. We then proceeded to just wail on him until he died a horrible ball filled death.

OK, I'm just going to pop up here real quick because this reminded me of something great that happened to my friend and I. I am usual y the support for my usual group as I am the only one who happens to be good at it. This particualr time, I was Zen and I had just threw a discord orb at a Rein who proceeded to use his ult and knock me down. This was when I knew I was extra screwed because he backed farish away and began to charge at me as I was getting up, but Zen moves so slow that there was no way I was making it out of their alive. Then right the fuck out of nowhere, me friend who was playing as Winston poped his ult, slamed down from seemingly nowhere, and threw the REin off course and he slammed into a wall. We then proceeded to just wail on him until he died a horrible ball filled death.

This story triggers me.

I don't like Symmetra on offense. Her turrets are stationary, with like one health. Some people play her in Nepal and Lijiang Tower, so I just don't know... I prefer to use Symm on maps when you already have the point from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back