Video Games Overwatch RpN Group

Hey, so I've been playing Overwatch for about a week now, and I'm at level 18.  I'm right now looking for some people I can regularly play with as I get closer and closer to playing Competitive.  Anybody interested?

@Kingmalikai  if you're on PC.

Or whoever. I'll play with anyone really. Add me if you're feeling in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kingmalikai if you're on PC.

Or whoever. I'll play with anyone really. Add me if you're feeling in the mood.

Sure, do you mind playing with someone who's only Level 22?  I don't care whatever level you are, I'm just happy to play with someone.  et.

@Kingmalikai Pft, nah. I don't care about level at all. Don't think anyone should really given how many 1XX+ players I've played who are just terrible. Just nice to have new people to group with.

A bit preoccupied at the moment but I'll certainly add you either later tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to poke me whenever, usually up for a few matches if I'm home.

@Kingmalikai Pft, nah. I don't care about level at all. Don't think anyone should really given how many 1XX+ players I've played who are just terrible. Just nice to have new people to group with.

A bit preoccupied at the moment but I'll certainly add you either later tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to poke me whenever, usually up for a few matches if I'm home.

Alright, just tell me when you're up for playing.  I won't be able to play tomorrow night, or Saturday morning, but I can play Saturday night.

Hey everyone, I'm rather new and would like to get in on this little group since I'm a fan of both rpn and overwatch. :) I'm on pc, still rather nub, and kind of a casual player at level 27, but I'd be up to add anyone and play whenever, if you don't mind me being derpy sometimes as I'm still learning the game. 

Yeah but as much as i like lazoring people to death, I love healing more. (or maybe im just so bad i cant even aim with symmetra)

I can play a mean Reinhardt and an Ana that fights on the front lines! 

I would love to lend my hammer of Justice to anyone who wants to play!

I play Ana or Symmetra on Hollywood defense almost always. I also like playing mercy sometimes, primarily on defense but occasionally on offense. On payload of fence I prefer Lucio, though.

I tried getting into Zenyatta lately, though, because I don't really know how to play Ana. I mean, I get it, but everyone expects heals but jumps around like a hedgehog on steroids. And I just don't like Lucio. Heals are cool and all, but I dunno. I guess I'm a Mercy person. Which is ironic, because I'm an asshole most of the time.

>tfw the thread's tagged 'pc' but you play it on the XBox

@Khadame

I understand where you're coming from with most of the healers and I feel the same way tbh. Zenyatta's weird, it's hard to actually heal teammates with Ana, and Lucio's almost useless without a good team (which is basically every match). Mercy's really the only one that you can actually accomplish anything with (she's my bae <3), and even then, people often scatter around the map away from the objective. Also it's really fun getting kills with the blaster.

@Spazzycat101

Out of those two, I prefer Symettra (she's also bae <3). It's always nice knowing your teleporters and turrets didn't go to waste. And being the Oprah Winfrey of shields makes me feel like royalty. "You get a shield and you get a shield! Everyone is protected!"

But then there are those times when everything goes to waste because your teammates all went to the enemies spawn point and left you back at the objective to deal with the ones that sneaked over. ._.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention Pharah. Almost every single time I'm on an attack mission, I play her (even if I'm terrible with her for the most part lol). It's hard to actually wrack up kills most of the time because she's so weak and easy to hit in the air, but kills with direct rocket hits are satisfying to get. As are those rare Barrage kills that end up taking out more than just one or two people. c: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back