Video Games Overwatch RpN Group

Getting past that mark in platinum past 3000 is super hard for me ;-; RIP. Guess I'll try harder in season 3.

Anyone played Sombra PTR?(On PC preferably)

Fun. Tracer mains should have a lot of fun, because the characters are similar except Sombra has more vertical capabilities with her translocator, but short distances tracer wins in speed. And the speed ability for Sombra is cancelled out by damage. And sombra can hack.

Mercy main here! I play some genji and bastion, but im not that good. Also im on xbox and grounded until christmas! Yay school!

i wish i lived in canada

Tried out the 'new and improved' Symmetra. Have to admit the shielding makes her feel way more comfortable to play in varied positions on different maps. 

Getting pretty damned hyped for the next season of competitive. Gonna try and hammer out my placement on the first day.

Tried out the 'new and improved' Symmetra. Have to admit the shielding makes her feel way more comfortable to play in varied positions on different maps. 

Agreed. As a support main myself, whenever I played symmetra and heard a teammate get injured, I always whipped around to add a shield, and I couldn't do a thing. I like the new ability much better. And her ultimate is much more useful on objectives close to spawn as well. 

It feels that way. Then again, placements never are too fun or fair.

Yeah, a six man team went in and played together through all of the placement matches, and one got placed in grandmasters, one in masters, three in diamond, and one in plat and every single one of them had huge game changing plays and everything. 

So I just got Overwatch. Currently I main Lucio, Genji, and Reinhardt. I am trying to improve my skills with other characters, Mainly Mcree and Roadhog. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, a six man team went in and played together through all of the placement matches, and one got placed in grandmasters, one in masters, three in diamond, and one in plat and every single one of them had huge game changing plays and everything. 

apparently it depends what characters you play. like, if you go support you get less points or something. it's stupid T_T

apparently it depends what characters you play. like, if you go support you get less points or something. it's stupid T_T

That's what I thought, but in the six man group, one of the supports got placed in masters, the other in plat, and the two of the DPS were in diamond, the others were tanks.

It seems  to place you around where you were last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just throwing it out there, I play OW a lot and I'd love some nice ppl to play with........

No rage-heads or sh*t-talkers though, such types make gaming no fun. :D

I main D.va, how predictable blah blah blah -  I know. :3

I'm also huge into Widowmaker, Mei, Sombra, and Symmetra.

Anyone else excited about the X-Mas event?? If D.Va and Mei don't get a Legendary skin I'm gonna start a riot >.>

I really hope Symmetra gets one too, and that they don't just recolor D.Va's Mech, but try and make it different!! Maybe some kind of snow globe effect? YAS PLZ!

ANY OV YA GITZ ON DA XBONE? AHM PRESTIDGE 1 AN' I DO THE JUNKRAT. ONLY DA JUNKRAT.

Guess you can message me if ya want.

So I just got Overwatch. Currently I main Lucio, Genji, and Reinhardt. I am trying to improve my skills with other characters, Mainly Mcree and Roadhog. 

I use Reinhardt too! Usually to give my team something to hide behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back