Video Games Overwatch RpN Group

TFW I didn't get the discord yet :'(

I don't like Symmetra on offense. Her turrets are stationary, with like one health. Some people play her in Nepal and Lijiang Tower, so I just don't know... I prefer to use Symm on maps when you already have the point from the start.

Same, but there are just 1 in a 1000 Symmetra mains who think it's a great idea. To be honest, she isn't that great in general right now (if compared to other supports/defense heroes even).

sym is just all about placement. I've played on those maps with her on offence (lijang, ect.) and ended up being positive and sometimes with the most kills. (lol)

watch for the pathways the enemy likes to take. most times they will try to stick to these paths if they've worked in the past. find them, and then place turrets to screw with them.

you not only get the chance to do damage to them, but you get an early warning from that direction no one else is looking at when they kill your turret, giving you a chance to warn the team.

and then there is here teleporter, which can effectively win you the game almost every time.

find a spot near the point, but on your side of the map and place it down while the enemy is busy blowing ults to kill your dudes,

dudes re-spawn, and flood back into the point and the enemy is forced to break apart in order to find the teleporter giving your fresh team an easy advantage. (and also, by that time you'l have created a nest of wonder around said teleporter to keep it safe.)

she's fun over all to play, but she gets too much crap when she's played outside of the box.

((you do have to run double support if you play her though. but that's fine since it's more or less meta in the game right now anyway.))

Last edited by a moderator:
 Hey guys! Please remember that it is still against our site's rules to post off-site contact info in public threads. You can share usernames/ids/etc over pms if you wish, but it's still currently banned in all of our public forums under any circumstances. ^^ Thank you!

OK, I'm just going to pop up here real quick because this reminded me of something great that happened to my friend and I. I am usual y the support for my usual group as I am the only one who happens to be good at it. This particualr time, I was Zen and I had just threw a discord orb at a Rein who proceeded to use his ult and knock me down. This was when I knew I was extra screwed because he backed farish away and began to charge at me as I was getting up, but Zen moves so slow that there was no way I was making it out of their alive. Then right the fuck out of nowhere, me friend who was playing as Winston poped his ult, slamed down from seemingly nowhere, and threw the REin off course and he slammed into a wall. We then proceeded to just wail on him until he died a horrible ball filled death.

Something similar happened to me. I was playing Winston (Dive tanking is a valid strategy) with a 5 man in TS. An enemy Rein ulted and got me and our Mercy, and started charging. In voice chat I've basically resigned myself to death when suddenly our Mcree comes out of nowhere and finishes off the charging Rein with a headshot, saving me and the Mercy, and then proceeds to get a quad kill with high noon behind the enemy. We win the game and he gets play - Lifesaver, from killing the Rein - and it doesn't even show the quad.

(I don't mean to be annoying but I'm still waiting on that Discord link.)

Hey guys! I play Quick Play and Brawls on PC, so hit me up with a PM if you want to exchange battle tags with me! I'm kind of a shit player though, I'm a casual gamer and this is my first competitive game.

Hey guys! I play Quick Play and Brawls on PC, so hit me up with a PM if you want to exchange battle tags with me! I'm kind of a shit player though, I'm a casual gamer and this is my first competitive game.
If my power supply didn't explode, I'd totally learn you how  to be he best ranked person ever.

Alright so this is something we've been hyping about for a while, even had a mini give away and 3 people got into the early access.

Who is getting the PC version and is in the early access?

If you want an invite to the overwatch rpn discord server just post here and I'll send you an invite privately.

Is there a official rpn discord server?

I'm playing right now (PC), who wants to do some quick play together?

Omg, love the new Halloween themed stuff!! What I really want is mercy's witch skin tho, and Mei's highlight intro

>tfw all of these pc users are grouping up and communicating when you're a filthy console gamer and have to resort to mics (of which you very rarely even use because the chance of finding a non-squeaker or someone who's just not a dumbass are very, very low) ;-;

I know that feel :(( PSN player here and the idiocy is real. It's as if I can't tell the difference between noobs and trolls anymore :(

And the Ecopoint map! Considering Mei is one of my mains and favorite characters, it's really sad... all the other cryopods all like '0 bpm'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back