• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Rp New World New Life OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well everyone would have there own reaction that's why I wanted to set it a few days after we got to the new world, to let the initial shock fade.

Mekuto is a founder, but for the most part the founders weren't great leaders, the one who led the guild was, but he wasn't on at the time, so they weren't transported with us. The rest of the founders were just there to play the game. I did that because I don't want to be the go to guy or rather I didn't was to set myself up in a position of power within the guild.

The floor guardians know what they are programmed to know, but we can say they were taught several things, or began learning immediately. When starting the game players are given an encyclopedia in which they could record their own thoughts, you can say that your floor guardian was given their creators encyclopedia, thus have a vastly expanded knowledge.

Well everyone would have there own reaction that's why I wanted to set it a few days after we got to the new world, to let the initial shock fade.

Mekuto is a founder, but for the most part the founders weren't great leaders, the one who led the guild was, but he wasn't on at the time, so they weren't transported with us. The rest of the founders were just there to play the game. I did that because I don't want to be the go to guy or rather I didn't was to set myself up in a position of power within the guild.

The floor guardians know what they are programmed to know, but we can say they were taught several things, or began learning immediately. When starting the game players are given an encyclopedia in which they could record their own thoughts, you can say that your floor guardian was given their creators encyclopedia, thus have a vastly expanded knowledge.
Would make sense since there's a library on the first floor...

Kloudy Kloudy Here's your answers, apparently I misunderstood a little

Well, I have the .... well, most barebones of my floor, no pun intended, and so I'll go ahead and make the first post (after the GM's intro, so I guess first reply?)

Well, I have the .... well, most barebones of my floor, no pun intended, and so I'll go ahead and make the first post (after the GM's intro, so I guess first reply?)
*cough* Pun Tyrant *cough*

Perhaps that's what we're gathering to discuss?
That's not really what I meant. I meant like, I was expecting to see some part in his post in which the character was in Yggdrasil, the game, not the new world, but the whole post seemed to be in the new world. So I was trying to ask if that really is the case or if I just missed something

That's not really what I meant. I meant like, I was expecting to see some part in his post in which the character was in Yggdrasil, the game, not the new world, but the whole post seemed to be in the new world. So I was trying to ask if that really is the case or if I just missed something
Mekuto Mekuto said that the RP starts three days after the transition

Mekuto Mekuto did you include the transition from game to new world at all in your post?

My idea is that we've been in the new world for 3 days, this is to allow our characters to get past the initial shock of the transition. While this also skips past the getting to know eachother posts we can still have a guild meeting to breakdown what we know of the new world and discuss our next step. So yeah I moved past our time in Yggdrasil, but it might always be revisited in a flashback.

My idea is that we've been in the new world for 3 days, this is to allow our characters to get past the initial shock of the transition. While this also skips past the getting to know eachother posts we can still have a guild meeting to breakdown what we know of the new world and discuss our next step.
Sounds good. Should I consider my OC accepted?

Oh. Well, that's a bit disappointing but alright
I would've taken me at least an hour to do a pretransition part, and I honestly can't think of anything I'd be doing but moping around like Ainz missing the good ol' days

Sounds good. Should I consider my OC accepted?
Accepted as long as you reduce the Evil Incarnate to a 50% boost, and you can also reduce its movement penalty to 150 seconds. Also nix the reduced casting time on Dark Amulet, the only spells with a long casting time are super tier and the only way to reduce their casting time is through a one use cash item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back