• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Roleplay: New World New Life, IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Mekuto

Definitely not the villain
Once seated in the game world known as Alfheimr, The Great Tomb of Valfreyja now rests at the floor of a hill. As the sun rose the tomb remained in darkness, shrouded by the looming hill behind it. Only once the sun rose high into the sky could the shining radiance of the tomb truly be understood, however, this would not be the case. The tomb had been layered with illusions and defensive spells to protect it from the unknown.

The portion of the tomb that existed above ground constituted as less than 5% of the tomb, and yet housed numerous facilities. A dining hall, an open air restaurant, library, arena, a bazaar, public bath, as well as several guestrooms and various others. Each of these areas, while paling in comparison to the 9th floor, were lavishly adorned with comforts and riches that none of the guild members could've ever hoped to attain in the real world. Beneath the surface of this monolithic structure lay the true glory of Valfreyja, the lower rooms were such that they would defy reality.

This morning the exterior of this legendary tomb was silent, it's forces withdrawn into the depths and it's masters unsure of their place within this world and their future.

The sudden loud chirping sound filled the room, Mekuto looked to the metal band on his wrist tapping it's glowing face silenced the alarm. For a few moments Mekuto continued to lie on his bed looking past the muslin canopy to the vaulted ceilings. The faint light source reflected off of countless jewels that had been set into the ceiling, he smirked as he thought of such wasteful extravagance. Rising from his bed he began the slow process of dressing himself in his armor. He had considered wearing something more comfortable and less ornate, but decided against it, he was a warlord and as such he must look the part. As he finished dressing he stood infront of a full length mirror, only after ensuring that his dress was flawless did he leave his rooms.

Exiting his bedroom he now stood in his office, he looked to the immaculate ebony desk inlaid with sliver. Moving past the desk he sat on a couch and waved his hand, as he made the hand gesture the room's dim light intensified filling the room. On that cue three beings entered the room in a silent progression, two maids and one man servant, each of the maids wheeled in carts while the man servant carried a thin folder. The first cart was brought in the strong aroma of coffee and tea, the second was covered, but he knew that it was laden with food, in contrast the man servant carried the report of the nights events. He thanked each of them before placing his order.

"Coffee, black with two sugars, bacon, scrambled eggs, and a danish please."

As his meal was prepared he took the night report and began to thumb through it, only pausing once his breakfast was set before him. His eyes went to the cart, it was most likely that everything that remained on it was going to be thrown away
after this. His formerself, a relatively poor worker, balked at such wastefulness he also felt discomfort at being seated while everyone else stood in silence.

"Please have a seat," he said gesturing to the empty chairs across from him, "have something to eat."

The lead maid's eyes went wide with shock she bowed her head, quickly followed by the others.

"We couldn't possib-" her panicked refusal was promptly cut off as Mekuto raised his hand.

"Nonsense homunculi have increased dietary needs, also it is considered rude to turn down such an offer." Mekuto spoke jokingly, but the maid looked like she had been struck with a hammer.

She began to stammer out an apology, and Mekuto realized he had made a mistake, he rose his want again to cut her off.

"There is no need to apologize you were acting in accordance with your position, indeed, that is how it should be unless I as the superior say otherwise." Mekuto spoke softly reassuring the maid that she had not upset him, once again gesturing to the chairs across from him.

He pretended to read the unbearably dry report as he watched the others make modest plates of food and prepare their own beverages, they sat stiffly and Mekuto sighed internally. ~Might as well not made the offer.~

He finished his breakfast in relative silence and forced himself to completely read the night report it felt arbitrary, but he felt it would be a bad habit to skim the reports he himself had requested. ~Really though I didn't ask to be informed everytime a flock of birds flew overhead.~

The servants quickly stood as he rose from the couch, "I'll be inspecting the 7th floor today inform them you will attend me," he spoke first to the man servant then to the head maid.

Leaving the final maid to clean, the rest left the room, moving out of the master suite into a large corridor. Both sides of the hall were filled with doors, sixty in total they each contained the guild members suites. Between the doors were statues made from the finest metals. They were golems modeled after the ancient goddesses of hearth and home.

The man servant moved ahead with swift steps while Mekuto and the maid walked leisurely towards the throne room, it would be much quicker to teleport, but he'd prefer if teleportation was kept to a minimum and thus wanted to set an example.

After making his way through the corridor he came to what could only be described as an underground city, though much smaller it was filled with every luxury and necessity. In Yggdrasil this area served no real purpose, it had been made to in part because of the struggles they had been faced with in real life. It contained a dining hall, a restaurant, theater, library, zen garden, public baths, and so on. Mekuto inwardly marveled at this place but did not slow his pace, it wouldn't do for an almighty being to be dumbstruck by such sights.

Finally exiting the living quarters, he entered the throne room, just as the last area had seemed full this room was remarkable for its vast emptiness. The ceiling rose into the darkness and standing in the middle of the room one could not see the walls on either side. The throne was empty, and Mekuto felt a pang of regret that his closest friends were not here, the throne itself was on a raised dias and in keeping of the founders preferred aesthetic resembled that of the ancient Chinese emperors.

Behind the throne was an expanse of blackness that stretched to to the ceiling and the walls, at first it seemed empty, but suddenly a shape was see gliding by, a hue of pinks and crimson swept by. Mekuto allowed himself to marvel at this, it was one of the treasures of the guild and something unique to them, it was also his greatest accomplishment as a beast tamer, Baby Jormungandr.

Turning away from the massive aquarium he scanned the throne room once more, this time taking special note of the majesty of the golems that stood between the columns that rose to the ceiling. Made from similar materials as those who protected the guild's living quarters, these golems were resembled gods of war, victory, and the valiant dead. He paused here to give the 7th floor time to prepare for his arrival.

Last edited:

WISH LOOP
1519582526176.png

I was having a normal day, just playing in my room without a care in the world, when suddenly, nothing changed. I blinked once or twice, feeling a little sting or a strange sensation in my head that interrupted my tea party with fluffes and two more. Were there foolish invaders today? I peeked over my shoulder, but the misplaced trees were all but the same. It didn't feel like I had taken any damage either. I lifted my dress to check my feet, and rubbed my face to check if anything was different, but still, absolutely nothing. Without any presence in the room, it was exactly the same as always.

"Which means whatever happened didn't change things. Did it move anything? Did the timelines switch?" I grabbed one of Fluffe's arms, pulling the plushie into an embrace and closed my eyes. Countless, infinite, or even more than that strings filled my mind, each a sequence of numbers, voice and multicolored dots woven in such a twisted manner that they were beyond anyone's imagination. Even when I, who had seen them, was unable to picture that image again unless I was seeing it. Nonetheless, it didn't appear as if any of the sequences were different from before, not in any way big enough for me to perceive at least. Could it be that I was just imagining things? I was pretty good at that, so it was possible. Still...

"Mama! Papa!" I called out to the corridor. There was a large gust of wind that blew several of the leaves to the plastic teapots at the table, and suddenly there before me stood my mama. Well, the most I could get of her at least. The champion kneeled in front of me, placing a fist over her chest with respect. Jeez, she was always so formal! It was hard to imagine how Papa even managed to soften her to how she was when I lived with her instead of she living with me. I sighed. "Thank you for coming! I knew I could count on you, mama! But.... you don't need to be so formal, you know?"

"Of course I would come, dear. Is something the matter?" Mama responded, giving a nice, warm smile only mama could give me. It was always nice to see that smile, so much like the real one.

a3cd9d3b0fcb24b5776a3ab88b0efab3--anime-warrior-girl-manga-anime.jpg

"Did you.... feel anything? Just now, I mean."
The woman shook her head as she began to stand up. Instead of meeting her rising gaze, I looked down. "I see. Maybe I really AM just imagining things."

"I disagree!"
A voice almost shouted, causing me to quickly turn. The voice had preceeded the appearance of another figure, a mage with a white coat and an even bigger white hat. He spun his draconic crystal staff around like a kid pretending to have a sword while swinging around a twig, both of whom failed in their attempt to look cool even as he leaned his back on the ruined mill and pulled his hat down. Ok, I did think he looked a little cool. Just a little. A tiny itty bitty little. So little even mama had to contain a chuckle at his short "performance" I guess you could call it.

Mage_png.png

"Papa, you're embarassing me! Don't do that again, ok? You and mamma both. Why did you both act so strange when you were young?" And they were such opposites too. How did they ever become a couple? Wait, this wasn't the time to be thinking about that. First there was that sensation. "Papa, you felt it too? That.... whatever it was I felt?"

"Look who's talking dear. Maybe it was too early to get you out of the crib?" Papa chuckled, I pouted. The chuckles ended when mama gave Papa an angry stare. He calmed down. "Sorry, I needed to blow a little steam after getting my research interrupted again. Speaking of which, yeah, I felt something. I can't put my finger on what it is at all though. If I had to guess, I'd say perhaps the effect of a super tier spell, no that would be too small for this kind of thing, maybe a world level item? There don't seem to be any presences though, so I'd say one of the supreme ones did something with a world level item or another of their godly abilities."

I had to give it some thought. If something had happened, then certainly it would have happened outside. It didn't affect my room, after all. So I needed to go check out what the distortion, if there was any, could have been.

"I'm gonna go and check up on how things are outside the room." I turned around and shouted "Proditora! You there? I need a lift!"

clouds blue hair books magic yellow eyes crowns crows skyscapes anime girls 1767x2150 wallpape...jpg
3 Days Later
Research was going according to the desired. At the very least there had been no incidents worth reporting so far. Well, all incidents would be reported of course, but some would simply be reported in bundles instead of being described individually. It had been three days since that day the surpreme ones acted just a little strange, but it was lost in my awe of their presence and overshadowed by the pride I felt when they tasked me and my area guardians to experiment with the gathering of materials and producing of several items, including potions, swords and armor, and some of the other things I usually sold ( pocketing a little allowance and sending the rest to the guild vault ). With the ingridients we had before our tomb was suddenly transported INTO a hill, we were able to create every available type of potion and minor armor and minor weapon as usual. However, based on the capabilities of the materials gathered outside, only extremely useless potions and other goods were being formed. Such news were, by no means, strictly good news: We did still have the problem of now having a limited supply if decent potions and items. But we did figure out a bit about the surrounding environment. We would have to report this information to the supreme ones today. Surely, they would have an appropriate solution for what downsides there might be. It looked like it might take a bit for the potions to boil yet, so I had a bit of free time. Besides, wasn't there a meeting today?

Well, in either case, it was a good opportunity.

"I'm going out for a bit." I told Proditora as I approached her. "Can you take me to where HE is?"

Proditora nodded, excited as well. She loved the one that created us as much as I did. With that said, she teleported us.

Mekuto Mekuto Kloudy Kloudy

Thunk.

A faint whirring sounded out, barely noticeable in the silent building, as Hoshiko turned her head to look at her subordinate who had surrounded himself in books, having added yet another stack to the encirclement just now. "Shiki, I've told you; there aren't any books containing this area's surroundings. All of the 10,527 maps are commonly available maps of YGGDRASIL locations. We've already heard one of the supreme beings mention this isn't anywhere from YGGDRASIL, so looking for a map indicating where we are is useless."

The man, with his long red hair tied up in a messy ponytail, threw another book to his dismissed pile with a grim face. "How can I sit and do nothing? Those ultimate beings showed confusion and concern; anything that can cause that is not something to be left alone."

"Shiki's... too worried." A small girl sitting on Hoshiko's lap closed the book she had been holding open before looking calmly, almost expressionlessly at Shiki while giving him a thumbs-up.

Hoshiko nodded at the short and broken statement, agreeing. "Shiro's right, father wouldn't want to see his intelligent librarian fretting so much. Instead, shouldn't you try making a map of the surroundings to add to the library and then compare maps to try and catch similarities?" 'At least then we'd have maps.' - for understandable reasons, Hoshiko left this unsaid.

"That's... Actually a splendid idea." Shiki put his palm to his forehead, lamenting his lack of a straight head in this evidently dire time. "I should have come up with it on my own, but I was too wound up - alright, I'll get started on that immediately. It won't be hard to scope out 10,000 square km for a starting map, I suppose. I won't be able to finish until after the meeting, though. I suppose you two could bring up the fact that I've gone out to survey the land at the meeting?" In the time he was speaking, he had already somehow procured several bottles of ink, a feather pen, and a piece of parchment larger than himself from seemingly nowhere. The piece of parchment even already had a grid on it, dividing it neatly into one thousand squares.

"Not... coming with?" Shiro tilted her head, looking at Shiki questioningly. She didn't even mention that they had no idea of the strength of the monsters that might be out there.

Hoshiko shook her head at Shiro, hugging her closely to her body. "Shiki isn't the manager here, that would be me and you. He isn't supposed to be at the meeting with the supreme ones and the other guardians."

"Shiki's... reliable, so... I forget a lot."

Shiro's honest praise got a smile from the workaholic before he turned serious again. "So, may I take AnchoR with me for protection? It's no good if I'm alone, I'd only have confidence in running."

Hoshiko seemed to consider only a moment before answering. "That girl could use some fresh air... Yeah, boot AnchoR up and have her assist you. I don't think you would need her, but I'd feel guilty if we kept her locked up and shut off 24/7." Shiki bowed before leaving the library, heading out to where AnchoR was kept. After confirming he was gone, Hoshiko rubbed her cheeks over the top of Shiro's head, decompressing. "Geez~ He hates when I don't act professional, and I've been stuck here for the past three days helping him... I haven't even been able to say hi to Loop since the supreme ones got riled up! I mean, not that I'm upset with them, that isn't true at all, but it's really bothersome that we got transported..."

"Mmm..." Shiro had the smallest of smiles, discreetly pushing her head up a little.

"Oh, yeah, Loop is going to be at the meeting huh? I wonder if I should invite her over..."

Shiro tensed in Hoshiko's arms. "No good. Work."

"Ah, right, I suppose we will be busy huh. Well, I'll just have to make do with the time before and after the meeting, then." Hoshiko's eyes got distant for a second before blinking, and she lifted Shiro off her lap while ignoring the obvious frown of the other party. "My, it'll be time soon, and we can't use gates without Shiki. Come on Shiro, we don't have time to waste."

"... It's in three hours and fourteen minutes. Us getting there will take two hours and twenty two minutes at a normal pace. We... have time?" Shiro looked curiously at Hoshiko, wondering why they would leave so early.

"Nonsense, you forgot the time it'll take to go through Valyire's insidious floor. It'll take at least forty minutes to get past that floor." Hoshiko seemed to really believe in what she said, as she started walking immediately at a slightly fast pace.

Floor 3, The Theater of Hell:
The music stopped as the Puppets on stage took a bow.
"NO! NO! NO!"
Gimmick, the gigantic Puppet Golem Hulk stormed onto the stage. "You are supposed to be preparing to ambush intruders, not putting on a show! What would the Master say? And where is Ella?"

"I'd ask you to please keep your voice down and I was wondering where Ella was as well."
Gelzorn P. Saiten, Master of the Theater and Lord of the Third Floor, stood up from his seat and walked down the aisle to the stage. "I have nothing better to do, and I'm saving the books I stored in the Library for when I get very bored. As for Ella, I was going to check on her after this."
Gimmick prostrated himself before his creator. "Forgive me my Lord, I should have know only you would have the authority to order this."
The left side of Gelzorn's smile turned down. "Don't grovel, just do better next time/don't grovel, it's fine." He shook his head as if to clear it. "Where was Ella last seen?"
One of the Puppets on stage raised its hand. "She said she was going to find a way to cheer you up."
Gelzorn scratched his head with one long finger. "Alright, huh. Um." He raises his hands and tugs as if on strings.
Ella Pain the Demon Puppet who served as the companion for Gelzorn, was dragged into the room as if yanked by invisible wires. She looked upset, then saw Gelzorn and beamed. "Hi Boss, are you feeling better?"
Gelzron surveys her with a blank expression. "What were you doing?"
Ella holds up a bouquet of flowers. "You were upset a long time when you woke up, so I got you these to make you feel better!"
Gimmick moves forward and glowers at her. "What made you think you could just leave like that? The Master was very worried!"
Ella sticks her tongue out at him. "I can take care of myself. It's not like the area around here is dangerous, it's fine."
Gelzorn decides to let the two bicker and turns to his remaining Puppets. "Return to your posts for now, I'll be back eventually."

After the sound of his footsteps die down, Ella and Gimmick stop when they realize he's gone. Gimmick snarls. "Look what you did, you made the Master upset and he left."
Ella looked offended. "What, no. I'm going to go make him feel better" She dashes off after Gelzorn.
Gimmick looks around at the now-empty room, the other Puppets having hidden themselves. He claps his hands, "Alright everyone, you heard the Master, back to your stations. When the Master comes back we'll find a way to make him happy again."

The First Floor, Dining Room:
Isaac Wasserstein (the Human mind still holding on inside Gelzorn's body) delicately slices a tiny piece from the sunny side up fried egg on his plate and then spear it on his fork before bringing it to his mouth. Steeling himself, he opens his mouth and moves the egg past his lips and taking it in his mouth. His eyes light up and he quickly devours the rest of the egg, ensuring that not a drop of yolk or scrap of white is left behind. It seems that while he's lost his true body he can still enjoy some material pleasures. Isaac raises his hands and his strings maneuver objects around him until he pulls a cart towards him covered in food. Thanks to the fact that his minions (other than Ella, and she was a special case) didn't need food and that it was true of most oft he Tomb's minons he could eat like this for a while until they found a way to replenish the stocks.

Isaac picks up an entire fried egg with his fork and stuffs it in his mouth when he feels arms grabbing him from behind. He starts to struggle before realizing it's Ella. Standing, he returns the hug. Right now he appreciates the physical contact. At least she wasn't freaked out by his form like the rest of the Human Guild Members had been. And he had been. This body was wrong. It wasn't his, it was Gelzorn's body. Anything that let him feel normal was welcome.

Eventually Isaac breaks the hug. "What are you doing here, Ella? I thought I told everyone to get to their posts."
Ella gives him a sunny smile. "My post is with you, Boss."
Isaac reflects on when he created Ella. He'd wanted to set her apart, so he'd made it so she called him 'Boss' while the others called him 'Master.' It felt...more personable, if that term could be applied to an NPC without any free will. Well, now she had a mind of her own. The only NPCs he'd spent more time on were Terror Conductor and Gimmick, but he'd spent more time on Ella than both of those combined. And here she was, in the flesh. Well, flesh and strings and the demon on her back that could disappear if she wanted to mimic a Human. Ella felt real. Warm and soft, contrasting to his cold, rubbery body. Not that he'd felt anything approaching romantic feelings for her, he wasn't like one of those pathetic losers who wanted to date a virtual girl.

Gelzorn discarded that thought. It was unbecoming of a Being of his power and status. Still, while she was here anyway..."Ella, would you like to eat with me?"
Ella giggles. "You sure know how to show a girl a good time, Boss. Just when I was getting hungry too."
Ella loads up her plate with meat and pastries. Normally her Race only needed meat, but he'd added a sweet tooth because it felt appropriate to her character. She places the flowers she picked to the vase in the center of the table before digging in with gusto.

Last edited:
Bastion of the Ethereal
9b90d8659fe0f8331729133b8b80ccda--armor-concept-concept-art.jpg

As the teleportation completed, Loop would find herself standing at Marx's side. He stood stoically, apparently staring off into the distance, surveying the landscape. They were outside the tomb, a cool breeze signifying the presence of nature that surrounded them on all fronts. It was truly unknown territory, much dissimilar to the tomb's previous location. On the day it had happened, Marx had merely been smithing in his smithery. He had been lucky to be online at the time of the switch, in reality Marx should have been getting some sleep but there he simply had to finish the sharpening process of his Blockbreaker Greatsword before that. Although it was strange to see an armorsmith do work on a weapon, Marx was content in the knowledge that his sword drew its base power from armour upgrades, a fact that scaled very nicely with his build.

Although the game terms of 'build' and 'upgrades' seemed odd now. The world no longer had that 'gamey' feel to it. The NPCs were acting differently, intelligently. He'd have been lying if he claimed it wasn't a bit unsettling. But besides that, he still had a job to do: the defense of the Tomb of Valfreyja and its Lords and people. His handle, Destructus Kloud, was the indomitable stalwart shield that protected the Supreme Beings and their subjects from the enemies of the land. The fact that they were in some new place completely unlike Alfheim only increased the necessity for his work.

After a moment of scanning and staring at the horizon, a hollow metallic sound came from the set of armour, almost as if it were sighing. It was times like these where Marx would get so wrapped up in his job that he'd forget he was hollow beneath the layers of steel that he was, reminded by the subtle implications of his lack of humanity. Usually, he could simply log off and shake it off like it were merely a lucid dream. This was his first time in a cold, hard, unfeeling body for 3 days straight. It was... discomforting, to say the least. Although Marx truly felt sorry for those such as Gelzorn, trapped in what most thought to be a disgusting amalgamation of shifting biological mass. If Marx thought he had it bad, he wondered how Isaac even stayed sane with what he was. From a roleplaying aspect it was interesting, but this was too much, even for him.

"How are you doing Wish?"

Loop. She had been an interesting project of his. The programming involved had been monumental though, pushing even him to the very limit of his coding ability. And that wasn't even to mention all the information he had had to produce to support her lore. Loop was essentially four different NPCs in one, after all. Just figuring out how to work all her class and racial levels together was nightmare enough, but then there was the issue of collecting gear for all four. Marx was not as vain or devoted as those such as Hoshiko's creator, but he was a fine craftsman nonetheless. Work smarter, not harder. He knew where the best gear/materials he'd need for Loop's builds would be and how to get them, it was just a matter of finding a way to easily procure them. And that was a secret of the craft. Marx turned to Wish, looking down from his gigantic 10ft height, and nodded at Proditora before returning his gaze to Wish. If some thought his presence was imposing, this would be why,

"I saw Shikki and AnchoR scouting things out around here, have you come to do the same?"

Idea Idea

"So, what do you think? Is it good enough?"

Ruawk looked up from his meal. He was sitting at a picnic table in the courtyard of the 2nd Floor. He could clearly see the blue sky in the distance where a stone path snaked its way through the floor. In his hands was his breakfast, gifted to him by the area guardians he was seated with. Well, not all of them were seated. While Mizuki was sitting across from him, Zeorg preferred to stand aside lest his weight break the table. Amelia Gardner, their maid, found it inappropriate to sit with them despite Ruawk's insistence. And the one who addressed him, Miya, had her long snake tail coiled beneath her.

"Oooh? Do you actually think your own hand-made meal wasn't good enough for once?" Mizuki looked across the table with a wide grin, playfully teasing her teammate.

"Sh--shut up! Of course my food is perfect, I was simply considering the consumer's opinion!"

"Really now? Are you saying your food is perfect no matter what others think? How egotistic."

Zeorg glanced at the pouting naga. "To be fair, I think Miya's meals are wonderful."

"See, I told you I was the best!"

"But you can't even eat!"

As Ruawk slurped down the last of his expertly prepared bowl of worms, he stood and addressed the group. "Calm down, everyone. We don't have time to play around." The two women looked up at the Floor Guardian, their attentions gathered by the highest-ranking figure present. "Miya, your meal was delicious as usual. Thank you." The mentioned area guardian's chest swelled with pride, and it was Mizuki's turn to pout. "However! There is still room to improve. For all of us."

Ruawk stepped away from the picnic table and looked at each of the area guardians. "Ever since three days ago, the Supreme Ones have been in need of our support. It is our duty to help them by making sure that we are ready for any abnormalities we can find." The group nodded in unison. They were unable to deny that their creators have been more active than ever before. A power greater than themselves compelled them to help to the greatest of their abilities.

"Our beloved creator Andira is currently meeting up with the other Supreme Ones." Amelia spoke up for once now that the conversation was refocused. "Here's what we can do to manage the Floor before she returns..."

Andira yawned, slowly climbing out of bed. For a moment she still couldn't recognize where she was, but then remembered that she was no longer in the real world. She casually stretched, flicking her tail as she walked towards the door to her huge bedroom. She always wondered why the guild was so extravagant, but it was helpful now that they lived in the game. After leaving her room, Andira walked towards the throne, taking a moment to swap her clothes and grab a sandwich from her inventory. Her refusal to be served meals from all of the maids available to her came from the unwillingness to completely abandoned her old life.

She eventually found her way to her long-time ally. The two of them knew each other from past moments in the guild, and it was a relief that people from those days were still around Andira now. "Good morning, Mekuto Mekuto ~"

"Milord...I believe the Supreme Beings are awaiting your presence. Don't you intend to join them?"

"...I'll be on my way shortly. Thank you."

"Of course, milord. Also, Lord Brahxir, with all due respect, I dont think you-"

"Thank you...You're dismissed. Go take a break. You deserve it."

The NPC opened her mouth to speak once again, before reconsidering. She bowed deeply and turned away, walking off. Brahxir didn't even turn to look her way as she left. Going back to her post in spite of his orders, he figured. She was always stubborn like that...

Regardless, The young gamer-turned-demon wasnt in the mood to think about /her/. Instead, he focused on the 3 women standing in front of him, all armed and armored in different styles. These heroes hadn't fought side by side in life, but now, as his personal assistants(orrr friends...associates? Slaves, they were his slaves), they could put their once respected strength to good use as sparring partners.

Brahxir picked up the ornate golden blade piercing the ground at his feet. He felt the immediate effect as the cursed sword sapped his strength, bringing him down to about half the normal value. Even diminished as it was, Brahxir's strength was far greater than it ever would or could be back home. He leveled the tip of his blade in their direction with a smirk, licking his lip as if he saw a meal before him and not opponents. At least he wouldn't kill them all, like this. Probably.

"Now then ladies. I apologize for the interruption. I'm all yours now!"

And with that, he charged forwards.

----

Brahxir entered the first floor's dining room with a yawn, politely waving away the servants that moved to pull out his chair. He sat gently and stretched, the sound of bones popping audibly, clear to everyone present.

"Ah~ Morning, everybody. How's it going? Did you sleep okay?" He asked, looking around for confirmation from everyone. Which, in the end, only really applied to Gelzorn. Brahxir smiled regardless and went for a plate of food happily as soon as the tray was presented to him.

Somehow, the idea that he would meet the other 'supreme rulers' in the throne room escaped his immediate attention.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Last edited:
Isaac looked up at Brahxir. He'd sensed his approach before he'd even entered the building, the Strings items were underappreciated and very broken. With a touch of his will the Hand Puppet Golems he keeps on him jump down and begins reciting what he would be saying if his mouth weren't full.

"I don't need sleep, my Race doesn't sleep, we just take penalties if we don't rest. And since I used the Condition Transfer spell combined with the Scapegoat Strings to make it so Ella takes any penalties I would from lack of rest I am fine."

Ella swallows the entire steak she was shoving into her mouth and grinned. "And since I'm immune to the same conditions, I don't take any penalties. Ain't the Boss a smartie?"

The Hand Puppets chime back up. "So should we head to the Throne Room?" They pause. "And how's the Sword treating you?"

WISH LOOP
anime-girl-gothic-teddy-bear-loli-black-dress-anime-11721.jpg

Upper Floor and Outside of Valfreyja

Proditora transported me as far as she could directly to the top of the tomb. It was richly decorated, almost like a palace, a merciful welcoming room for invaders. Truly, the kindness of our creators was exalting, worthy of praise. What bravery would it take to go as far as to welcome the enemy in your own home like this? And with such grace, too! Truly wonderful, our creators.

Still, who could have imagined I would be looking at a scenery such as this? I stepped out of the tomb, and observed the surrounding fields, and the tumbling fall of the hill atop which their precious home stood, buried. Ever since that day, that weird sensation, I had a bad feeling. Like someone took a bite of my chocolate muffin, but one too small for me to notice it, yet still end up feeling like the muffin was shorter than it should have been. Nonetheless, so long as I had my Master, Marx Hawthorne, everything would be alright. He was one of the supreme beings that had stayed behind for us and would never be defeated after all... Ah, I was wasting time. It was time for my report, and my Master ought to have it first. With a thought and a word, I activated my teleportation spell to appear beside him. The mighty hallow supreme being went so far as to greet me first, leading to a light blush appearing on my cheeks as I was left part-stunned.

"M-aster... As one would expect from someone as mighty as you, to predict my arrival!" I pushed Fluffes closer to cover the lower part of my face for a moment. How else would Master have spoken first? No, the very act of doing so was just a reassurance that he was indeed capable of that, that was for sure. The supreme beings held mysterious power, power which could even create me. I couldn't see them in the timelines, because they were their very forgers. I pulled Fluffes back out of my face. "I am most honored for you would worry about me! I have been doing well, and your words make me even happier now! I hope I am not being a bother to you, at such a crucial time for our tomb? I'm here just to report on the progress regarding the research Master and the other supreme beings asked me to conduct about potion and item production. If it's possible, I would like to report it to you, Master, before I do so to anyone else."

I bowed to him, pulling my dress from both sides in a classical gesture of courtesy, before, facing Master again. The more I looked, the imposing he seemed. He was so tall, and his figure even if hollow gave the sensation of power beyond my wildest dreams. I wouldn't dare read his mind. I gulped for a moment, hoping this act of my own accord would not be displeasing to my dear Master.

"We've been able to discover some information about the environment that is surrounding us. It appears to be non-threatening to say the least. We were able to produce many potions and minor items in my room, but all the ones we could produce with the ingridients from our surroundings would only allows to create completely useless items, all of them of extremely low tier. The process of creating them seems to have changed as well. It takes more time and has a higher chance of failure if we use materials from our surroundings, which seem to require a more manual approach at times. That is all I had to report, Master. How much should I convey to the others? I hope my message pleased you, Master?"

Mekuto Mekuto

Bhraxir nodded in reply, chewing quickly before downing his first massive mouthful of food. "Ah, I see. Always forget you can do that, Gel. On the matter of my sword, ya like it?"

Brahxir lifted his blade into view, removing it from the sheath slightly. "I kind of wish I had more cursed blades, but..."

The demon shrugged and downed some more food. "Well, I'm sure we'll deal with that soon enough. For now, Im ready to head out whenever you are."

Gelzorn swallows his food.
"That's Lord Gelzorn to you, at most we're equals. Keep in mind no intruder ever got past my Floor without me letting them."
It was true, The Theater of Hell had used broken game mechanics to create an infinite loop of battle and Resurrection. Players who got that far either died or left due to their inability to progress.

"if the blade isn't given you trouble, that's for the best. Ella, we're going."
"Mmphgmmm!" Ella enthusiastically agreed with half a danish dangling out of her mouth. Sighing, Gelzorn grabbed her arm and teleported both of them to the Guildhall.

The Guildhall:
Gelzorn and Ella appear, with Ella taking her chair back and to the left of Gelzorn's. Gelzorn teleports back, grabs Brahxir, and teleports back to the Guildhall again, arriving seated in his chair.
"How long until the others arrive?"
Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet +everyone in Guildhall

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back