• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord Roleplay: The Castle of Caria

maxresdefault.jpg

I just feel sad because Overlord is one of the very few exemptions I make for my anti-fandom policy, and it seems to be quite rare on RPN.

I'm also still interested in an overlord RP. Call me if you decide to re-remake this.

I'm interested in joining, though I have a question (Sorry if this was asked already)

Would we be playing as floor masters as well or would it be the players acting as the guild leaders themselves?
Idea Idea

I'm interested in joining, though I have a question (Sorry if this was asked already)

Would we be playing as floor masters as well or would it be the players acting as the guild leaders themselves?
Idea Idea
This is from a few years ago. Idea has stated that with enough interest they might revive it, but for now it's dead.

Join me in praying for it's resurrection.

I was wondering if there was any interest in an overlord rp. Glad to see there is.

Being one of the people watching overlord s2 I can definitely feel the oozing hype. However I attempted to get this roleplay roling 3 times with no success: And that's when we had all those shiny hosted project stuff. Man, it was only last year? Wow.

In any case I'll give it some thought, but I doubt I'll revive this. I realized a few fundamental problems in my vision of how an Overlord roleplay might play out and be constructed, at least in terms of keeping players cooperative and invested. Besides, I have an original VRMMORPG RP whose setting I've been working on for a few years (though the unexpected success of a certain boku no hero RP left that work to be put on hold for a while) and which I am more interested in persuing than reviving an Overlord RP.

That said, as stated, I will consider it. If not, then Mekuto Mekuto know you have my full support if you want to start an overlord RP. I can lend you any assets, plans and stuff I had from back when I tried running this one, assuming they still exist in any capacity on site. Whether I will participate in as well, that would depend on a lot of factors, so I can't give any comfirmation if and until you actually post an interest check.

Mekuto Mekuto GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Kloudy Kloudy Arne Arne Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse That Lass Over There That Lass Over There RPGLinx RPGLinx

PS: To answer your question Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse the plan in this RP was that there were limited slots (I believe it was 2?) of real players, and the rest would basically be floor guardians

Well, thank you for being honest with us. All things considered, I'll probably throw my hat into the ring and try to create an Overlord RP as well. I'll be interested in seeing how/if Mekuto's idea comes into fruition. Gl to you in your future projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back