• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord Roleplay: The Castle of Caria

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Overlord_Momonga.full.1893383.gif

Hey Everyone, how are you?

So, I had this old roleplay called "The castle of Caria", set in the Overlord Universe. It ended up dying from lack of members and member activity, however my attention has been recently called to a few people who seem to be quite interested in Overlord. As such, I would like to start over with this roleplay.

So, here´s the basic info: About 300-400 years before Momonga appeared in the new world, another player or small group of players was sent there. They were members of a currently disbanding guild that would one day inspire Ainz Ool Gown.

This roleplayer takes place in a separate time and space of the series. Our characters will consist of a limited slot of player OCs and a not-so-limited slot of NPC that came to sentience OCs.

I hope I have the interest of some of you, and that you will consider joining our roleplay (mine and my co-Gm´s : the wonderful @Kairikudo )

All hail the supreme ones!

Sounds interesting. Quick couple questions:

How many people will be allowed to be players? I suspect no more than three or four, of course, depending on interest.

How much creative liberty will we be allowed in regards to race? The series itself is pretty vague in areas regarding this, as some named AOG members don't even have their races described, like Bukubuku Chagama, who's character was merely described as a grotesque blob of pink flesh. I guess classes could be included in this as well; plenty have been named, of course, but there are plenty of holes left to fill.

Sounds interesting. Quick couple questions:

How many people will be allowed to be players? I suspect no more than three or four, of course, depending on interest.

How much creative liberty will we be allowed in regards to race? The series itself is pretty vague in areas regarding this, as some named AOG members don't even have their races described, like Bukubuku Chagama, who's character was merely described as a grotesque blob of pink flesh. I guess classes could be included in this as well; plenty have been named, of course, but there are plenty of holes left to fill.

About 1-2 player would play player characters at the most. IF it so happens this gets an extraordinary amount of attention (not looking like it so far), then one more could be considered. Even allowing more than one is already stretching it a bit, though, as it breaks cannon lore.

As for creative liberty, you will provided lists and wikia pages for just about any information that either requires a list or I cannot summarize. Take your picks from there. However, in anything that involves filling the gaps where there isn´t enough information players are allowed to fill it as they please, the only rule being that it can´t break the functionality of the roleplay. Don´t make anything OP, don´t create powers or traits that could break the plot, etc... of course, customize without fear, since the reason I have to approve character sheets is precisely to weed out such problems, so as long as you´re not cramming your character with them and have a minimum of care, you should be able to leave the rest to me no problem.

I find this very attractive in means of role play. What was funny was that I was currently scrolling through forums of Overlord role plays trying to find the perfect one for me. Not too complicated, but still detailed enough where I can enjoy myself. I was planning on posting something until I found this. 

Now I'm not entirely sure how this is going to turn out, but I'm gonna give you big ups for this, @Idea. I've been looking for something like this RP for a while.

I find this very attractive in means of role play. What was funny was that I was currently scrolling through forums of Overlord role plays trying to find the perfect one for me. Not too complicated, but still detailed enough where I can enjoy myself. I was planning on posting something until I found this. 

Now I'm not entirely sure how this is going to turn out, but I'm gonna give you big ups for this, @Idea. I've been looking for something like this RP for a while.

Well, I hope you enjoy it. Welcome @Kojuen!

yes, now I have three Rp to manage now woot woot!

dark_souls___havel_custom_by_nahnahnivek-d5rv0yl.jpg

keep up my boy...maybe one day you´ll be like me....

View attachment 191552

YOU WOT M8?! One day I'll become like you?! I have priority good sir. I'll drown in thousands of word text of countless story's as others will drown in my countless words of text of a story I made to drown them to inspire them to drown others as the past generation dream of doing, now that's settle you think I'll become like you one Day?!

S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_angry_pounding.gif

Surely you jest that Idea, Idea. But I got Other evil plans hue hue hue

YOU WOT M8?! One day I'll become like you?! I have priority good sir. I'll drown in thousands of word text of countless story's as others will drown in my countless words of text of a story I made to drown them to inspire them to drown others as the past generation dream of doing, now that's settle you think I'll become like you one Day?!

View attachment 191555

Surely you jest that Idea, Idea. But I got Other evil plans hue hue hue

I don´t have plans. I used to have a list of active roleplays that needed scrolling down for 10 minutes to reach the button...

f475a0d98573832f191f3369a348db2d.gif

Passing by just to say that I'm still interested. (If that isn't already clear considering my 18K words sheet that is still saved somewhere)

Wow @Idea we got attention for the Rp!

of course we do, we´ve got you helping ;)

Passing by just to say that I'm still interested. (If that isn't already clear considering my 18K words sheet that is still saved somewhere)

You do? Sorry about the other one, just nobody else was giving a dam about completing their CS, so eventually I couldn´t keep insisting.

Oh wow. I didn't think anyone would want to rp Overlord here. Interested.

There aren´t that many, but if you look around enough... xD

You think that you know what is hype? Kek.

I have made the complete Sheet weeks ago, that is the true hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back