• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ; π—’π—©π—˜π—₯π—˜π—«π—£π—’π—¦π—˜π—— - ( 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π–Όπ— )

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
  • about me
    ( psst! click the lightning bolts below to see each tab! )

good morning, good afternoon, & good night. welcome to my lil' 1x1 search thread, my name is venus, i'm 21 years old, and i'm an on and off college student and art major with a little bit more free time on my hands at the moment. i sometimes like to make bbcodes, i enjoy indie and punk rock music, i watch a lot of movies, play some video games, listen to some podcasts. mainly i enjoy being friends with my rp partners instead of strictly being writing partners, i'm quite an open book, so pls feel free to chat with me about your interests too. also pls dm me if you're interested (so i can keep this thread tidy!)

mainly, my favorite genres and types of plots to roleplay are action, drama, superpowers/metahumans, and supernatural/occult. i tend to prefer using female mains, though i also do love having multiple characters in a plot. i am happy to do any pairings! as you can tell once you read through my plots, i looove romance in plots, so if shipping and romance isn't your jam, we probably won't vibe together. that doesn't necessarily mean i want fast burn shoehorned romance, but i'm a big sucker for slow burn and found family tropes, so yeah!

i will be v honest, i'm a bit of a slow writer! i can reply quickly and casually when we're ooc chatting and plotting out ideas, but writing actual roleplay replies can take time for me. on average, i can get one to three posts up per week (sometimes more, sometimes less, but i'll always communicate this with you.) irl life is usually busy for me, unfortunately. so yeah, if you haven't been scared off yet, please feel free to read the next three tabs to see my rules, interests, and plot ideas!
OVER
EXPOSED
deep, deep
have a nice life
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
bumping this again
πŸ¦‡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back