• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MAROON QUILLNEST

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome, children, to the unknown, a place that’s far from any home. Where things are never as they seem. The Unknown is far from kind, twisting and turning you around until you can never return home. You encounter things that are beyond your wildest imagination. Make sure you don’t stray from the path and keep an eye out for a woodsman dressed in black. Stray from the path and you will encounter the beast, the stuff of nightmares. The beast lurks in the unknown, looking for little children to turn into trees of oil. And from your oil, will arise, fuel to burn his lantern bright for him to see into the night.

Our wise travenkeeper’s words:

We all know the beast, pilgrim
He lurks out there in the unknown
Seeking those who are far from home
Hoping to never let you return

Better beware
The beast is out there
Better be wise
And don't believe his lies

For once your will begins to spoil
He'll turn you to a tree of oil
And use you in his lantern for to burn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two things 1. You did not have to watch the TV show to join, we’re just using the idea and making it our own. 2. I did not do this alone, Readytodienow Readytodienow helped create this and I do hope to see some people around here!

I might be interested.... What role exactly are we playing?

Awesome! Just so you know i want at least 2 paragraphs when you respond on the rp s that ok or should it be less?

Actually I try to do Three paragraphs per response, but I match so whatever is fine with me!

Awsome. I should not make a response limit that was a bit rude. But im just going to say i will write a lot but you guys dont have to match it

AWESOME thank you so much!
Hello is there anything i could get more info for it? I have never seen the show and i want to make sure im looking up or actually watching it to get a understanding.
im very intrigued from the introduction though, i'd love a little more insight. The name of the show is over the garden wall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back