• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Outbreak - Vampirism (Rough Idea)

I'm starting to worry I won't know what to do in this RP if I'm the only one who's never played the Witcher or Elder Scrolls games :/
It should be fairly straightforward. As long as you are familiar with the fantasy setting, you should have no problem picking up the vampire aspect; especially since you'll have everything outlined for you lore wise!

I am indeed. 😁

I had a vague idea for a character, but I’m waiting to see if we’re going ahead before I start typing things up and drawing etc. 😅

Ayama Ayama Genii Genii Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy

Sorry about the delay, Hurrican Ian put a damper in my plans for a while. I am bumping this post to garner a bit more interest, and I've already begun to work on some lore parts. I will continue to work on this steadily while seeing if we can get enough players to flesh out the world so that every faction can be represented!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back