• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Hey guys! I am back from vacation and hoping to get a fair few things role play related started this evening!

Everyone else still around?

Happy Father's day to any who are fathers either of children or of pets!

A post should be up soonish for Luka, Aiden and Rio. We're working on it. It actually shouldn't be a novel, unlike some of our other collabs. Just something to keep things moving.

I'm well! Just trying to survive the heat over here. I'm more of a winter kind of guy haha
I'm a fall and spring kinda girl. Today was actually nice where I am in the world, but lately it has been excruciatingly hot.

Although, I was just on a beach vacation so I brought some of that heat on myself. xD

Currently at a D&D game right now, playing as my beloved illusionist~

What're you up to~?

I'm chilling at the table on my laptop. Just ate some macaroni and cheese. My cat is seeking my attention and I'm trying to split my attention. Oh, and I'm dreading tomorrow because I have to get a root canal which terrifies me and is also going to cost a pretty penny.

I know that pain all too well, though not for a root canal, but a corneal replacement surgery.

As for the mac and cheese, I had some earlier myself actually. XD

Root canals aren't fun. I'm lucky enough to have never needed one, but my mom has one and she hated it when she first got it. She doesn't regret it at all, though. Just know it'll be worth it in the end! Hopefully my testimony didn't make it worse 😅

Alternatively, I could write a very vague wrap up post that implies things were completed without going into more detail. Feedback would be greatly appreciated on what everyone would prefer. Please note that people are expected to be posting weekly and are expected to at least inform someone if for some reason that is not possible.

For now, please let me know if you would prefer a large collab to wrap things up at a time when most are available or a vague wrap up post. Everyone has until Tuesday evening to offer thoughts or state their preference.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Nobody Special Nobody Special Solarknight Solarknight Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul CelticHero37 CelticHero37 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel RottenVale RottenVale Japanime Japanime Mineczka Mineczka

Alternatively, I could write a very vague wrap up post that implies things were completed without going into more detail. Feedback would be greatly appreciated on what everyone would prefer. Please note that people are expected to be posting weekly and are expected to at least inform someone if for some reason that is not possible.

For now, please let me know if you would prefer a large collab to wrap things up at a time when most are available or a vague wrap up post. Everyone has until Tuesday evening to offer thoughts or state their preference.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Nobody Special Nobody Special Solarknight Solarknight Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul CelticHero37 CelticHero37 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel RottenVale RottenVale Japanime Japanime Mineczka Mineczka
To be honest, either or would be fine by me, though getting everyone together via OOC may be a.... Hassle to say the least.

Either works for me, but I would prefer to schedule a sitdown to do it in a group, and if we can't do that a skip post would be good <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back