• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I'm afraid Cole wouldn't do that to all the other Meisters

Such a Bro.

Lucien's fc likes to strip apparently.

153bef169d575264344028561096.gif

Though I doubt Lucien cares one way or another about it.

First of all, I feel attacked /s

Second of all, sorry I've been busy. I'm actually at my PC now and I'm going to stay here for most of tonight, so I can get some stuff done.
Didn't mean to be or sound rude. I just get very nervous when too much time passes without posts because that has contributed to losing people in many an rp I have run before and I am really terrible at figuring out how to motivate people.

No worries! I'm still here and very motivated/interested. I believe Prizzy and I are going to do a collab post for Sion and Noelle, so we should have that done in a flash!

In the meantime, I'm going to start on my post for Dai 👍

I am really terrible at figuring out how to motivate people.

I am too.

Sadly, true motivation comes from within. External forces can help for bit, but it won't last if the inner drive isn't there.

In the meantime, I'm going to start on my post for Dai 👍

I'm eager to see Dai's response. It's usually a joy to read.

Lucifer season 5 will make a grown man bawl his eyes out, folks.

I'd have to start with Season 1

So, I'm gonna go ahead and admit that I grabbed an umbrella to head outside with and immediately started to act like I was wielding my own character as soon as I was sure there was nobody watching me.

I only bug people about posting because if I don’t ask and there isn’t much OOC being said about reasons for delays, then I have no way of knowing whether or not people are just busy or if they have ghosted the roleplay. I have a history of running roleplays and they’ve all died because too many people vanished at once. I’m not sure if it was a chain reaction type thing or not, but I try to take precautions on both possibilities.

I really really like this rp so far and really don’t want to see it go down the drain because I wasn’t checking in with people when they hadn’t posted for a week, which is what I established in the rules.

I don’t want to push people or annoy people so if anyone has any better ideas on how I can make sure people know that it’s their turn to post when a week has passed since they were tagged, I would appreciate any advice.

And if not, I’m really really sorry. I don’t mean to push people too harshly. I just… I love this and I don’t know how else to keep it alive. It is seriously one of the things that keeps me from sinking into the deepest depression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back