• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I only bug people about posting because if I don’t ask and there isn’t much OOC being said about reasons for delays, then I have no way of knowing whether or not people are just busy or if they have ghosted the roleplay. I have a history of running roleplays and they’ve all died because too many people vanished at once. I’m not sure if it was a chain reaction type thing or not, but I try to take precautions on both possibilities.

I really really like this rp so far and really don’t want to see it go down the drain because I wasn’t checking in with people when they hadn’t posted for a week, which is what I established in the rules.

I don’t want to push people or annoy people so if anyone has any better ideas on how I can make sure people know that it’s their turn to post when a week has passed since they were tagged, I would appreciate any advice.

And if not, I’m really really sorry. I don’t mean to push people too harshly. I just… I love this and I don’t know how else to keep it alive. It is seriously one of the things that keeps me from sinking into the deepest depression.
In case this has anything to do with anything I said, I apologize. I was joking, up to and including the post where I added a /s for sarcasm :P
You can take it easy, Comet. I know that at least me and nobody special are devoted to the RP (I was trying to enjoy the few days of summer that I actually get off ^^') and I don't really see anyone else fading out. As for RottenVale RottenVale , they know better than to dip. You wouldn't want to ghost, now would you? Be known as a ghoster? Along with all the consequences that would bring? 🙂🙂🙂

also, me n nobody getting stuff DONE

episode 7 monty burns GIF

I look forward to the results.

I only bug people about posting because if I don’t ask and there isn’t much OOC being said about reasons for delays, then I have no way of knowing whether or not people are just busy or if they have ghosted the roleplay. I have a history of running roleplays and they’ve all died because too many people vanished at once. I’m not sure if it was a chain reaction type thing or not, but I try to take precautions on both possibilities.

I really really like this rp so far and really don’t want to see it go down the drain because I wasn’t checking in with people when they hadn’t posted for a week, which is what I established in the rules.

I don’t want to push people or annoy people so if anyone has any better ideas on how I can make sure people know that it’s their turn to post when a week has passed since they were tagged, I would appreciate any advice.

And if not, I’m really really sorry. I don’t mean to push people too harshly. I just… I love this and I don’t know how else to keep it alive. It is seriously one of the things that keeps me from sinking into the deepest depression.

It's okay Lady, I'm sure Prizzy understands.

You're doing fine. Poke whenever you feel like it/whenever you feel it necessary (most people need the reminder). If they're seriously bothered by it, they'll let you know.

Last edited:
I'm really into writing this still, I just haven't been so active in the OOC as posts slow down as they do!! I fully intend to keep writing and I'm not feeling pressured to do so, like, I think soul eater is a lot of fun and everyone has good stuff so far!! I've been struggling to contribute a little bit

You're not pushing anybody too far, in my eyes, and you're showing general concern because yeah if OOC goes very quiet for days on end it can sometimes be a scary sign (of course it would be great if rpn actually notified me of things... >.<) And generally speaking asking for one post per week is really not asking much...

Although I know the pain with that depression mention... There's a lot to unpack with a lot of it, and if you ever need somebody to talk to, my DMs are always open~

Irrelevant note, I'm reading this just shy of 5 in the morning, because my insomnia kicked in and I can't sleep. Yay me.... -.-

I'm really into writing this still, I just haven't been so active in the OOC as posts slow down as they do!! I fully intend to keep writing and I'm not feeling pressured to do so, like, I think soul eater is a lot of fun and everyone has good stuff so far!! I've been struggling to contribute a little bit
I'm still present, just busy lately with stuff irl. I haven't vanished though I and Prizzy are working on a collab in a doc. I'll be working on it a bit more today. Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
Thank you for the updates! You both have been wonderful to rp with so far and I looked forward to continuing to weave a fabulous story with you.

Luuucky...do you have any plans? For vacation I mean.
My boyfriend and I are going on a trip to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina! It'll be our longest car trip since we get together and I keep joking with him that we're going to drive each other crazy.

I'm still gonna be around here, though, on either my phone or during the evenings.

My boyfriend and I are going on a trip to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina! It'll be our longest car trip since we get together and I keep joking with him that we're going to drive each other crazy.

I'm still gonna be around here, though, on either my phone or during the evenings.
Ooh~! That should be fun~! Though take this from a happily married person, you'll always drive each other crazy, in one way or another. XD

Sorry for the delay with the Dai post! I had the tab opened for way too long, and it wasn't letting me tag people. When I refreshed it, half the stuff I had written was gone 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back