• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I agree with pretty much everything said before this. Some social/training time would be nice and Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze idea seems like it would work well.

I wouldn't mind a week of social interaction options, but I'm also not against a second IC tab. I would find the flexibility of a less central plot focused IC tab to be quite nice and potentially useful in ongoing terms. I've seen it done before to good effect.

Example, I think Milo and Tavares should get to know each other, and Milo should have a dining scene with Lucien where they talk shit about their classmates. I think Sion and Noelle should have a little heart to heart, Sion needs to prank Cole somehow, and there's potential for an interesting encounter between Edgar and Sion as well i think.
Are you going to be able to get all this done in a week?

I am going to be giving a week for interactions and stuffs because that seems to be the general consensus. I should have a post up within the next few hours wrapping up paintball and leading into an open space for interactions.

Are you going to be able to get all this done in a week?

I am going to be giving a week for interactions and stuffs because that seems to be the general consensus. I should have a post up within the next few hours wrapping up paintball and leading into an open space for interactions.
Nope, I'm just seeing who'd be up for doing that. I don't think everyone will reply, and even then it's easier to write for a lot of things at once, once I'm in the zone.

Last edited:
Well, that took a lot longer than it should have. I'm sorry for being slow guys.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper If you would like to introduce your second character in the two days of "unstructured learning," that would be a good time to do so. Otherwise we can bring them in right at the start of the mission next week.

Well, that took a lot longer than it should have. I'm sorry for being slow guys.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper If you would like to introduce your second character in the two days of "unstructured learning," that would be a good time to do so. Otherwise we can bring them in right at the start of the mission next week.
It's okay!! I'll take any DMs for character interactions - would love to get some *evening plans* done in short collab, maybe? could be cute if anybody has time. Looking at Lucien's dinner ;p

Understood! I would likely like to wait till the start of the mission before bringing them in. Thanks for the heads up, also don't worry bout the time! Glad you keep us informed

Japanime Japanime I would like to do a post for Edgar and Adelle at some point.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul and Mineczka Mineczka I would also like to post for our trio.

Nobody Special Nobody Special If you are interested, we could work on developing a friendship between Adelle and Noelle.

For anyone else, I am open to things. I am free tomorrow, some of Friday, and then Monday evening. There is potential to carve out time elsewhere as well if absolutely needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back