• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Awe, Yuan’s such a cool partner XD If it weren’t for the difference in madness, their palms would probably be unnaturally similar.

Their palms are unnaturally similar lol. Yuan picked that up...she just attributed it them being 'identical twins'^^

I don't actually imagine madness has anything to do with palm-reading (as you're kind of born with your lines). She was just initiating physical contact while attempting to gauge the 'madness' in their wavelengths with regular soul perception.

Edit: Unless of course you want to say the amount of madness they have somehow affects their futures. I'm just going with the Jujitsu Kaisen theory that says the soul affects the body, hence the 'soul science' behind palm reading and people's beliefs that it predicts the future (to a certain degree =P)

Last edited:
Hey all! I do exist and sorry I haven't been around. I got a lot of reading to do...That if I am being totally honest I don't want to do. Dealt with angry people today at work and not really in much of a motivational mood tonight. I plan on getting at least something out there before I got back into the work place of doom at 2pm central tomorrow.

So Dai can't use Soul Perception at all?

I doubt he can't see souls at all (otherwise he wouldn't be a meister), but I imagine as good as Blackstar beginning of the series.

Okay, got a Dai post up.

I'm more amused to learn that Dai is scared of planes 😂

Hey all! I do exist and sorry I haven't been around. I got a lot of reading to do...That if I am being totally honest I don't want to do. Dealt with angry people today at work and not really in much of a motivational mood tonight. I plan on getting at least something out there before I got back into the work place of doom at 2pm central tomorrow.

As someone who works in customer service, I feel you. Best of luck.

Overthinker and plan maker certainly, but it takes more than smarts to be a leader. I wish him the best of luck ^_^

Leader? No. Cole never wanted to be leader. He'd be perfectly fine being relegated to scout / sniper.

But if want to start looking for a list of potential leaders in this motley crew, the pool is a bit shallow.

Lucien and Yuan could both do well, probably, but much like Cole I don't imagine either of them want to.

Now Sion, I think he would be a prime candidate with both his personality and background. He might not like it and his past guilt might cause some rough patches, but that should only make a leader that much better.

Aiden has some potential, but I don't think he's quite... Pragmatic enough. I think he does good as a stable member of a team, but perhaps not leading others on a team.

Then you've got characters like Vox and Dai, a little impulsive and don't want it.

Jurys still out on Tav and Cein.

But clearly, the best leader is Callah. No contest.

Leader? No. Cole never wanted to be leader. He'd be perfectly fine being relegated to scout / sniper.

But if want to start looking for a list of potential leaders in this motley crew, the pool is a bit shallow.

Lucien and Yuan could both do well, probably, but much like Cole I don't imagine either of them want to.

Now Sion, I think he would be a prime candidate with both his personality and background. He might not like it and his past guilt might cause some rough patches, but that should only make a leader that much better.

Aiden has some potential, but I don't think he's quite... Pragmatic enough. I think he does good as a stable member of a team, but perhaps not leading others on a team.

Then you've got characters like Vox and Dai, a little impulsive and don't want it.

Jurys still out on Tav and Cein.

But clearly, the best leader is Callah. No contest.
LOl yeah let the blind girl lead the way. Reminds me how in a show call Avatar the Last Airbender how one of the characters, Toph is blind. They decided to try and let the blind girl fly the ship.

LOl yeah let the blind girl lead the way. Reminds me how in a show call Avatar the Last Airbender how one of the characters, Toph is blind. They decided to try and let the blind girl fly the ship.

Well I mean if I had to vote for a team leader, it'd be Sion/Noelle, but practically speaking, all the "blind girl" has to do is release her wavelength to deafen everyone until they listen.

Like a shock collar. Exactly like a shock collar.

Well I mean if I had to vote for a team leader, it'd be Sion/Noelle, but practically speaking, all the "blind girl" has to do is release her wavelength to deafen everyone until they listen.

Like a shock collar. Exactly like a shock collar.

Would it work on Dai tho? He can barely sense it 😏

Can he notice a literal sonic boom? Because (with the aide of Cole), she can make those.

Hell, one of their combo techniques is to shoot a low powered bullet full of her wavelength using his tracking ability solely to disorient a target. It'd be Sions worst nightmare.

Of course, I don't imagine Lord Death would be to keen on shooting allies as a method of team coercion, but yknow... Desperate times 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back