• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

I have added the location to my post as per the rules. Sorru guys! I was trying hard to get the post out before I had to leave for work. I succeeded, but it was tight.

Good job

Sion is used to being heard, and prefers having power over situations rather than relinquishing that control, so he gravitates towards leadership where he can take it. On the other, he'd pretty much immediately back down if it was disputed, he has no patience in defending his position 😅

That sounds oddly adorable to me ☺️

So yesterday, I learned something new. See I was call Aiden a bit of a diva for how he addressed Cei, but then I was "is their male form of diva?" and there is; apparently it's called a divo. That just doesn't 'sound' right to me, though... weird.

I would call Lucien a bit of divo as well, but he also works in the service industry...so it really just depends on his mood which side of the scale he swings.

Hmm...hard to explain my quirky thought process. Adorably weak-willed, I supposed? =P I find shy characters cute and imagine him reaching for leadership roles only to drop out as soon as an argument ensues^^

A contrast from Lucien who (if he was invested) would fight tooth and nail for his position.

Last edited:
Hmm...hard to explain my quirky thought process. Adorably weak-willed, I supposed? =P I find shy characters cute and imagine him reaching for leadership roles only to drop out as soon as an argument ensues^^

A contrast from Lucien who (if he was invested) would fight tooth and nail for his position.
Oh, I meant it far more as a "If you think you can take over and do a better job, be my guest." sort of thing

Oh, I meant it far more as a "If you think you can take over and do a better job, be my guest." sort of thing

Lol, i see.

Luce is pretty simple. If it was leading a kitchen/restaurant, he demands to be the leader. Class prez? No thanks. He's got better things to with his time. Individualistic as he is, he'd act on his own if he believes the leadership is subpar or if a decision is made that he strongly disagrees with.

Yuan, on the otherhand, is somewhat similar to Sion in terms of laziness/lack aggressiveness...though mostly because she finds making friends more useful than making enemies, and that she can accomplish more with less responsibilities and less eyes on her. She'd take the position only if it was necessary or no else was up to the task.

Set to be posting tomorrow, looking forward to the botany garden stakeout. Perhaps the bees will buzz for us tonight? :ghostl:
More seriously it's got too many typos to fix right now as I'm fading out
but I'm super excited to be into the swing of things

One post is up! At least one more will be up before the end of the day. I would like to update the St. Louis mission as well, but that one might not come until tomorrow.

Posted! I took a bit of creative liberty there, hope y'all don't mind. I can always change it if you feel I controlled your characters in any way.

Posted! I took a bit of creative liberty there, hope y'all don't mind. I can always change it if you feel I controlled your characters in any way.

Nope, don't mind at all^^

Perhaps the bees will buzz for us tonight? :ghostl:

I certainly hope they do -- a lovely insectoid sonata to keep us entertained for the evening~

Oh shit. That post certainly got the gears turning in my head : P
Hmmmm!

Excellent~ Glad to hear my partners are using their heads^^

I'm waiting for Noelle ( Nobody Special Nobody Special ) before posting Yuan again, tho turn order-wise, the twins ought be before her as well =p

Surprise! I got out three posts in a single day...

Well, technically not a single day, but a single waking period. It's tomorrow now in my timezone, but I haven't slept yet so I consider it all one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back