• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Nope, don't mind at all^^

I certainly hope they do -- a lovely insectoid sonata to keep us entertained for the evening~

Excellent~ Glad to hear my partners are using their heads^^

I'm waiting for Noelle ( Nobody Special Nobody Special ) before posting Yuan again, tho turn order-wise, the twins ought be before her as well =p
One of those partners may or may not be doing a bad.

Welp, there's the twins post. Hope you guys enjoy it! If it causes any issues, let me know and I'll work to fix them! I just got this idea last night at work and really wanted to use it.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze You can take my post as either happening before or after Sion leaves. I didn't want to dictate where your character was when this happened, so I'm leaving it up to you.

P.S. If there's something the twins say that you don't understand, they're most likely swearing, but if you want clarification to be sure, don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
One of those partners may or may not be doing a bad.

I guess 'using their heads' isn't quite the right phrase 😅

Welp, there's the twins post. Hope you guys enjoy it! If it causes any issues, let me know and I'll work to fix them! I just got this idea last night at work and really wanted to use it.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze You can take my post as either happening before or after Sion leaves. I didn't want to dictate where your character was when this happened, so I'm leaving it up to you.

P.S. If there's something the twins say that you don't understand, they're most likely swearing, but if you want clarification to be sure, don't be afraid to ask.

Before makes the most sense to me because it then it fits better with both posts, but...*shrug*

I guess 'using their heads' isn't quite the right phrase 😅

Before makes the most sense to me because it then it fits better with both posts, but...*shrug*
Lol, yeah. Kinda hard to use your head in a situation like that. Although I'd say Grace actually used her head despite the situation in a way.

I want to give Prizzy the ability to play it out how he'd like.

Well that takes the air out of most everything I established. I have no idea how to react to that, and I can't post given you left off in the past, so I'll just have to wait and hope you don't completely forget what I posted when you catch up in time.

Last edited:
Well that takes the air out of most everything I established. I have no idea how to react to that, and I can't post given you left off in the past, so I'll just have to wait and hope you don't completely ignore what I posted when you catch up in time.

*pats* Leave it to me. I'm good at filling in loose ends.

Or perhaps Nobody Special Nobody Special will 😏 Still wanna wait for their response before I post.

Haha, I'll do my best at reacting to both situations properly, but you'll probably do a better job than I will, Angel! 😅

I'm almost home, and I'm in a great writing mood, so I'll probably have a post up earlier than I expected.

I will be posting to correct and catch everyone up to everything going on in Salt Lake City if it has not been corrected in a few hours.

In the future - this goes to everyone - please do not end your post before the last person who posted's post ends! It screws up the timeline and leaves everyone stuck with no one knowing how to proceed. Future posts that do this will be deleted.

If you absolutely need to do something that's going to end up being like that, consult with myself first so that we can revise prior posts so that everyone has an opportunity to react to what you are doing.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze CelticHero37 CelticHero37 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Nobody Special Nobody Special Mineczka Mineczka Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Solarknight Solarknight RottenVale RottenVale The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

I will be posting to correct and catch everyone up to everything going on in Salt Lake City if it has not been corrected in a few hours.

In the future - this goes to everyone - please do not end your post before the last person who posted's post ends! It screws up the timeline and leaves everyone stuck with no one knowing how to proceed. Future posts that do this will be deleted.

If you absolutely need to do something that's going to end up being like that, consult with myself first so that we can revise prior posts so that everyone has an opportunity to react to what you are doing.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze CelticHero37 CelticHero37 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Nobody Special Nobody Special Mineczka Mineczka Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Solarknight Solarknight RottenVale RottenVale The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

I'm...not quite sure what needs to be corrected tho...

> Sion talks to mayor in one room > while this happens Grace smashes table in a different room > Sion + everyone leaves

It's not like Celtic's post did anything wrong...they just chose not respond to the previous post and added their own thing.

> Sion talks to major in one room > while this happens Grace smashes table in a different room > Sion + everyone leaves

It's not like Celtic's post did anything wrong...they just chose not respond to the previous post and added their own thing.
Grace's actions are going to invoke quite a scene from both Alma and the mayor. And because Prizzy's character is outside at the end of his last post, Sion cannot react to what's going to now happen with the mayor and Alma.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Does that make sense as something that's problematic?

I really want to make sure everyone has a chance to react to everything appropriately and without retconning things they've already posted.

Grace's actions are going to invoke quite a scene from both Alma and the mayor. And because Prizzy's character is outside at the end of his last post, Sion cannot react to what's going to now happen with the mayor and Alma.

Yes, that's the flow of things...but it's not Celtic's character isn't free to do what they want. There are consequences for actions of course and sometimes it'll make things a bit more difficult for the party...but that's how rps are.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Does that make sense as something that's problematic?

I really want to make sure everyone has a chance to react to everything appropriately and without retconning things they've already posted.

This is because Sion's character chose leave before Celtic's post assuming what Celtic would've done.

Now I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

Fortunately I do^^

Yes, that's the flow of things...but it's not Celtic's character isn't free to do what they want. There are consequences for actions of course and sometimes it'll make things a bit more difficult for the party...but that's how rps are.
This is because Sion's character chose leave before Celtic's post assuming what Celtic would've done.
And my post is going to sum up the reaction quite quickly while getting everyone moved outside. That way there isn't a weird timeflow where one character is already outside when some people are still inside in the past. Thus correcting the flow of time. (I feel like the TVA here. xD)

Does that make sense?

It's not that anyone did anything wrong persay, but it is much more helpful in a situation where I have 3 simultaneous missions that are meant to take approximately the same time to not have time flowing backwards in one of the three missions. If we were a smaller group with only one thing going on at a time, I would be much more ok with the situation and willing to let it solve itself.

And my post is going to sum up the reaction quite quickly while getting everyone moved outside. That way there isn't a weird timeflow where one character is already outside when some people are still inside in the past. Thus correcting the flow of time. (I feel like the TVA here. xD)

Does that make sense?

It's not that anyone did anything wrong persay, but it is much more helpful in a situation where I have 3 simultaneous missions that are meant to take approximately the same time to not have time flowing backwards in one of the three missions.

...but I would like to respond to celtic's post as his chars are my chars partners and this is a good opportunity for personal character developments.

Rest assured, I will move time so it syncs up.

...but I would like to respond to celtic's post as his chars are my chars partners and this is a good opportunity for personal character developments.
I am posting. It'll be up in a few minutes. I will not move time forward yet to get everyone outside so that you have a chance to react to it as you wish. However, I will move things forward in two days time if it has not caught up with itself because movement is important to keep pace with the other missions.

Is this acceptable? QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I need to post so that I can react with the mayor and Alma.

It's not that anyone did anything wrong persay, but it is much more helpful in a situation where I have 3 simultaneous missions that are meant to take approximately the same time to not have time flowing backwards in one of the three missions. If we were a smaller group with only one thing going on at a time, I would be much more ok with the situation and willing to let it solve itself.

I can understand how stressful it is running 3 missions at a time, but I do think you need to trust your players a bit more=P

I am posting. It'll be up in a few minutes. I will not move time forward yet to get everyone outside so that you have a chance to react to it as you wish. However, I will move things forward in two days time if it has not caught up with itself because movement is important to keep pace with the other missions.

Is this acceptable? QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I need to post so that I can react with the mayor and Alma.

Sorry, had to afk for bit.

Lol, sure. If you're going to post anyway, may as well post Alma + mayor's full reaction and kick us out^^

I can understand how stressful it is running 3 missions at a time, but I do think you need to trust your players=P
I've trusted my players in multiple rps and they're all dead now. My confidence as a GM is nearly nonexistent and I'm shocked this rp still has as many people as it does.
Lol, sure. If you're going to post anyway, may as well post Alma + mayor's full reaction and kick us out^^
I'm really not comfortable doing that anymore. I want you to have a chance at character growth and looking over what I have, I think Noelle might want to do something as well.

I'm not leaving, I'm having fun ^^'

All in all I think it can sort itself out. Doesn't make a lot sense for Sion to be T-posing in the corner while she's having this outburst so he must've already left. Still, I moved things forward without asking anyone beforehand just as celtic added a pretty heavy story beat into the blank space of my post without asking beforehand, so the fault is on both sides. I don't want to mess with it too much though, since I think it can sort itself out fine with Noelle and Yuan's posts tying up the loose ends.

I think what I'm looking for is more communication all around. If you see someone posted before you and they skip over an opportunity to react to something you're going to do, reach out to them or reach out to me. If you want to time skip the group out of a house, ask the group. Everyone could have communicated a lot more in this situation and communication, while it may have slowed things down a little bit, would have avoided a lot of the frustration I think some people are experiencing.

I think what I'm looking for is more communication all around. If you see someone posted before you and they skip over an opportunity to react to something you're going to do, reach out to them or reach out to me. If you want to time skip the group out of a house, ask the group. Everyone could have communicated a lot more in this situation and communication, while it may have slowed things down a little bit, would have avoided a lot of the frustration I think some people are experiencing.
Aye, that's what I'm trying to say. All in all, as long as Sion wasn't inside for that, I can just react to it at the beginning of the next post. I think so long as Yuan and Noelle move on, Celtic can post again before me, or they can agree to being strung along and we'll just keep the current loose order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back