• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Can he notice a literal sonic boom? Because (with the aide of Cole), she can make those.

Hell, one of their combo techniques is to shoot a low powered bullet full of her wavelength using his tracking ability solely to disorient a target. It'd be Sions worst nightmare.

Of course, I don't imagine Lord Death would be to keen on shooting allies as a method of team coercion, but yknow... Desperate times 🤣🤣

One of my fav scenes for Blackstar ---

Everyone else: Gawd, the madness of the kishin is so strong it's making us see things!

Blackstar: Madness? What madness? I don't sense nuthing.

But yes, its up to Nobody what Dai hears. And if the resonance reaches the realm of physical, then he will def hear it 😌

Now I imagine this city scene with Collah trying to tag Dai with a shot just busting out windows from the booms 😅😅

But given Cole was carving holes in the earth and using the sonic boom to dampen his fall, I'm pretty sure it manifests physically. That's kinda the point of the training scene I made. He's trying to work collaboratively with Callah to control how bad it is and ideally limit the area of effect to avoid disorienting his allies.

Because for soooooome reason, sonic booms and earth tremors are "bad" and "not conductive to teamwork"

Cole and Callah as a team makes me think of the quote "we were preoccupied with if we could, we never stopped to ask if we should."

Hello friends!

I hope everyone's enjoying the missions so far! I absolutely love seeing all the activity again!!

I like to think that Adelle would make a good leader, but I also feel like the overall team leader would be better if they were a meister. It just seems more functional.

Idk I try not to be weaponist too much. Cause weapons are dictated by a weapon gene and discriminating based on genetics feels wrong 😅😅

My only plans for Lucien's resonance is a big ol' soul cutting, blood sucking blade. More into blood manipulation stuffs if he ever delves into the vampiric parts of his soul...but he favors his father's side of the family over his mother's.

Lucien is a little too self absorbed to be a good leader, I think. Yuan is possible and has experience, but as Sir Paul stated, she doesn't particularly want to.

"Does any anyone have any thoughts?" is a verbal can opener for a guy that's highly opinionated 😏 but I'm reluctant to skip over RottenVale RottenVale 's turn and extend the things they'll have to read before posting...so let me know if ur in the middle of one and want me to wait.

Same with CelticHero37 CelticHero37 and the twins~ Yuan will wait unless you tell me otherwise.

For the mission in Sydney, Australia, I'll narrate things as the group either moves or calls Lord Death. Either option advances the plot. I know that Cei just started walking in Regal's last post, but I wanna wait for at least one person to follow before I describe things further (and that one person can't be Callah because she can't see).

For the mission in Salt Lake City, Utah, I wanna make sure everyone has a chance to react to initial things before I move things forward. That being said, if it gets to Tuesday, it will move forward regardless so long as I have time to write.

Now Sion, I think he would be a prime candidate with both his personality and background. He might not like it and his past guilt might cause some rough patches, but that should only make a leader that much better.
Sion is used to being heard, and prefers having power over situations rather than relinquishing that control, so he gravitates towards leadership where he can take it. On the other, he'd pretty much immediately back down if it was disputed, he has no patience in defending his position 😅

"Does any anyone have any thoughts?" is a verbal can opener for a guy that's highly opinionated 😏 but I'm reluctant to skip over RottenVale RottenVale 's turn and extend the things they'll have to read before posting...so let me know if ur in the middle of one and want me to wait.

Same with CelticHero37 CelticHero37 and the twins~ Yuan will wait unless you tell me otherwise.
I can be skipped over this round, I've read it all and am in the writing process. Don't mind catching up on some more

Still at work so I probably won't start writing until after I'm home and comfortablely rested after a nice dinner. You've got until then^^

I'm going to be submitting a post either today or tomorrow.

I posted for Aiden, but will be withholding the Cole post since you said you're gonna do a little walk through for us.

Uh, quick clarification, you can assume whenever you feel like it that Cole starts walking, but he will Call Lord Death as he does.

So yesterday, I learned something new. See I was call Aiden a bit of a diva for how he addressed Cei, but then I was "is their male form of diva?" and there is; apparently it's called a divo. That just doesn't 'sound' right to me, though... weird.

I have added the location to my post as per the rules. Sorru guys! I was trying hard to get the post out before I had to leave for work. I succeeded, but it was tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back