• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Soul (OOC)

Damn, I missed a lot in one day. Alright I'm going to read through these tags before I make a second response. Not sure whats going on since I wasn't on RPN at all yesterday so playing catch up

Okay, I am now officially caught up. I've been speaking to Priz on Discord and if he's dropping Milo I can have Tav become Adelle's partner.

I can also make my other character Dai's partner also. Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

LET THE MISSIONS BEGIN!

Sion, Noelle, Yuan, Grace and Erica are in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Luka, Aiden, Rio, Dai, Ceinwein, Cole and Callah are in Sydney, Australia.
Tavares, Adelle, Vox and Lucien are in St. Louis, Missouri.

... just in case that wasn't clear...

LET THE MISSIONS BEGIN!

Sion, Noelle, Yuan, Grace and Erica are in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Luka, Aiden, Rio, Dai, Ceinwein, Cole and Callah are in Sydney, Australia.
Tavares, Adelle, Vox and Lucien are in St. Louis, Missouri.

... just in case that wasn't clear...
Rio in Australia... Miss 24/7 sweaters in the desert, now in hostile desert....

Someone may die of heat stroke.... XD

And that's not adding in her allergies! XD

She's fortunate not to have ended up in Missouri on the 'stolen flowers' mission then.

And I don't think Luce would've been happy baking in Australia.

Perhaps Lady Warlock Lord Death knows what he's doing after all^^

She's fortunate not to have ended up in Missouri on the 'stolen flowers' mission then.

And I don't think Luce would've been happy baking in Australia.

Perhaps Lady Warlock Lord Death knows what he's doing after all^^
She has food allergies, though if my knowledge of Missouri is correct, it's pretty humid there. Asthma and humidity don't agree very much...

Missouri is in fact extremely humid due to its vicinity to the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, in the case of Saint Louis, the Mississippi river. It also gets quite sweltering warm due to this with summers in the high 80s to 90s and in the southern belt triple digits. The only places exempt tend to be the more mountainous areas, which StL most certainly is not.

Truefact: Saint Louis, MO and Detroit, MI swap every couple of years for most dangerous city in the US in terms of crime rates, including petty theft up to murder and rape, with some of the most gang affiliations and literal turf wars. The ghettos of East StL are no joke.

I worked there two years post deployment getting experience in what I do now. The city has some great things in it, like the Mural Mile, Zoo, Arch, Six Flags, Union Station, Magic House (all of which I've been, too) but say the wrong thing to the wrong person in the wrong place and you'll end up embedded with lead. >.< I could have totally done an immersive city scene had my team went there...

...which brings me to the point I'm mildly terrified for Cole as it seems he's the de facto leader of Luka, Rio, Aiden, Dai, Yuri, and Callah. Lord Death should have gave him shock collars with that mirror.

I'll post for Aiden once I see a post for Luka and/or Rio. I didn't want to back-to-back post with my characters.

I mean that's fair. I didn't think twice about the gendered dorms lol neither did Aiden apparently, he just ran right tf over. Back when I was in class, unless you were over at like night or obviously making an absurd racket (or yknow wreaked of booze/pot), the DAs never cared. That said, it's from a guy's perspective. A bunch of teen girls with a rumor mill is a whole different side of things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back