• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Hello, roleplayers.

This is a gentle verbal reminder that RPNation is a “clean” roleplaying forum. We do not permit explicit sexual content or encouraging other users to post sexual content. This includes roleplaying in character.

For several days in a row, this thread has been setting off many alarms that could indicate explicit content. Nothing has been found – which is good! – but I would greatly appreciate it if you all curbed your behavior a bit. I’ve been spending a lot of extra time in this thread checking every flagged post, and it’s beginning to get rather time-consuming.

I recommend you all take a few minutes to re-familiarize yourself with the Site Rules & Courtesy Guidelines.

Happy roleplaying!

- welian

Awesome, then Chev shall be in the courtyard as well. Just give me a moment, I'mm do something dramatic-ish

Adoks said:
Tbh, i would like to join... but, i have no idea where to start or what the hell is going on.
You can just jump in anywhere if your character was accepted. If anyone has a free character they will interact.

Well, if that happens multiple people would try to stop that, me included.

Harpyie said:
Hallo, is this roleplay still accepting members? c:
Yep, still open.

BrianGTFO said:
I am wondering if I may join...?

Is anyone actually in the school itself at the moment?
no one goes to school in this RP.....yeah. I know :|

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Yep, still open.

no one goes to school in this RP.....yeah. I know :|

[/QUOTE]
well, thats....weird

BrianGTFO said:
well, thats....weird
if you're okay with that, and the often sexual nature of some interactions, then this place is fine, I guess.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]if you're okay with that, and the often sexual nature of some interactions, then this place is fine, I guess.

[/QUOTE]
I tried holding a class and it was like stupid boring so I made my teacher a guidance counselor. xD

-Roman

Hello ;)

Hey guys its Subject635 here.. i wanna join in because i now have made up a great character for me. i enjoyed the original one. if you guys could check my oc out thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back