• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

F
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Before continuing on, please look at the Introduction thread to get the gist of the RP. Also, be sure to read the Rules, and then go to the Character Registration thread to sign up for the RP using the provided Character Registration Sheet, or if you're BB Code savvy, you can do so with your own Sheet. Don't post in the RP thread until either myself or one of my mods (@Lumina, @Nona, Roman Roman and @Tobi Naefaerne) have accepted your character, if you do the post will be deleted. Once your character is accept, you can post in the RP thread. Have fun!
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]This chat is for any non roleplaying conversations, arguments, or questions.

[/QUOTE]
Do e have to make our cs again?

When I don't get Notifications... Fml..

Well, I'll be damn you guys! We got shutdown! @Fukushima Akira if you want, I could help enforce the rules for you, so we won't get shutdown again.

Roman said:
Well, I'll be damn you guys! We got shutdown! @Fukushima Akira if you want, I could help enforce the rules for you, so we won't get shutdown again.
Yeah. It was due to sexual content, as well as certain members announcing that they were taking it to their PMs.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Yeah. It was due to sexual content, as well as certain members announcing that they were taking it to their PMs.

[/QUOTE]
Basically some ruined it for all.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Yeah. It was due to sexual content, as well as certain members announcing that they were taking it to their PMs.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I guess I could watch out for that stuff, >_> I'm gonna repost my CS now.

Slaxt said:
Basically some ruined it for all.
Roman said:
Alright, I guess I could watch out for that stuff, >_> I'm gonna repost my CS now.
I already know who it was, however I don't name-shame xD

In ten minutes, I'll be going out -It's 9:21AM where I am-. However, @Slaxt or @AriaTheWatcher (Not sure if Aria-chan is on) will be able to accept you.

@Slaxt here is a 3 second video dedicated to what I just said.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]You have to interact with other in group RPs, or you run the risk of being ignored xD
FRANKU?!

[/QUOTE]
SACRIFICE YOURSELF TO CHIN CHIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back