• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira][media]

[/media]
#PrayForDade

[/QUOTE]
Pink Guy raps though xD

I remember getting in trouble for posting that. :l Which totally sucked.

Roman said:
I remember getting in trouble for posting that. :l Which totally sucked.
Shh just delete it... Do it quick!

lostsoul said:
butt in? how do you butt in...
Well if you would like to meet Trix and Clover they're in the courtyard :) Just skim posts and find out where someone is and have your character approach them ^^ We don't bite! most of the time

lostsoul said:
butt in? how do you butt in...
Just stick ya butt in peoples business... Just that simple, but seriously you can interact with me when I post.

trix said:
Well if you would like to meet Trix and Clover they're in the courtyard :) Just skim posts and find out where someone is and have your character approach them ^^ We don't bite! most of the time
I don't sometimes, only when I have to. <_< >_>

trix said:
(( i want to be bitten :3))

Roman said:
Just stick ya butt in peoples business... Just that simple, but seriously you can interact with me when I post.

yea or you can just chance it and be that person chilling :P

Roman said:

"Quit shoving your noses up people's asses and sniffing their business" -AThrillerMovie

trix said:
yea or you can just chance it and be that person chilling :P
Han used to be that kind of guy, he's more chill now. He would've said some BS to anyone at any given time xD

( there are no vamps to my knowledge ;3; and i hate boys... i have animosity towards all boys, i just don't show it. if you have a boy friend i will hate on them unless you are around... in which i will be all like " HEEEEEEEEEY GIIIIIIIIRL~ WANNA HAVE A GOOD TIME?" ) me and my mind is fucked up o-o ( staring at what i just posted OH GOD HOW DO I EDIT

lostsoul said:
( there are no vamps to my knowledge ;3; and i hate boys... i have animosity towards all boys, i just don't show it. if you have a boy friend i will hate on them unless you are around... in which i will be all like " HEEEEEEEEEY GIIIIIIIIRL~ WANNA HAVE A GOOD TIME?" ) me and my mind is fucked up o-o ( staring at what i just posted OH GOD HOW DO I EDIT
Click tools xD

HEY GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL~ how's your boyfriend, he still playing CoD? i bet he loves that. ( watches you leave) hey clover go get crushed by a ladder ( walks away as if nothing happened)

@Slaxt

NYEEEEEESSSSS

lostsoul said:
HEY GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL~ how's your boyfriend, he still playing CoD? i bet he loves that. ( watches you leave) hey clover go get crushed by a ladder ( walks away as if nothing happened)
PLEASE TELL ME WHY I FIND THIS FUNNY?!

because i am gay...

devon: if your gay then i am a girl

felix: no one here is a girl devon... it kinda sucks, because that is why alex hates himself

shut up devon and felix YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME ;w; * runs off crying

devon : DANGIT FELIX YOU DID IT AGAIN

felix: WHAT DID I DO?!

dylan: god dangit this family is weird as fudge

kai: i know

devon: shut up kai, you were suppose to be a girl

lostsoul said:
because i am gay...
devon: if your gay then i am a girl

felix: no one here is a girl devon... it kinda sucks, because that is why alex hates himself

shut up devon and felix YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME ;w; * runs off crying

devon : DANGIT FELIX YOU DID IT AGAIN

felix: WHAT DID I DO?!

dylan: god dangit this family is weird as fudge

kai: i know

devon: shut up kai, you were suppose to be a girl
You're homosexual? ( I feel that gay is rude. )

Roman said:
You're homosexual? ( I feel that gay is rude. )
(( no i mean happy gay jeez so insensitive!!! GAWD )) xD shut up dylan, your homosexual

dylan: i know... ;w;

lostsoul said:
(( no i mean happy gay jeez so insensitive!!! GAWD )) xD shut up dylan, your homosexual
dylan: i know... ;w;
You are killing me here xD

Roman said:
You are killing me here xD
alex: oh ... that isn't fair!! I DIDN'T GET TO STAB YOU EVEN ;w;

dylan: damnit roman, you made him cry. you heartless (unwanted child) D:<

felix: there there alex, i know you wanted to stab him.

devon: ugh i hate my life

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Dex: goodbye... -flicks you in the head, you are now frozen for 5 seconds xD )
(Clover: Why did you flick God? -nothing happens-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back