• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Dice said:
Edgiest Roleplay I have ever seen. Seems decent, but in time of conflict it seems as thought no one will ever lose and only the most edgiest of them all can defeat anyone. I am somewhat thinking of trying to get into this...but is there a point when the only development that can be done is when you talk to people and no gain or loss can be given or taken unless by said edgiest person.
Well good to see you came here to criticize us

((Heyo I need a good intro, nay a great intro, nay a good intro for my char...Nay a great-wait no a good one, i can't ask too much of you-Or can I? I'M TOO CONFUSED...Anyway Hanzou's gotta get in there somehow))

Tellmeastory said:
((Heyo I need a good intro, nay a great intro, nay a good intro for my char...Nay a great-wait no a good one, i can't ask too much of you-Or can I? I'M TOO CONFUSED...Anyway Hanzou's gotta get in there somehow))
(Most people go through the front gates. If you want a character for yours to talk to, I got characters for you to talk to xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Most people go through the front gates. If you want a character for yours to talk to, I got characters for you to talk to xD )
((That is just what I need! Indeed! Or not, Or yes. Well the fun about roleplays is the interaction between characters-at least in my opinion. Should we discuss or just go with the flow?))

Tellmeastory said:
((That is just what I need! Indeed! Or not, Or yes. Well the fun about roleplays is the interaction between characters-at least in my opinion. Should we discuss or just go with the flow?))
((Well, I just go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens :3 Yuzu is probably the character I'm going to use...))

((Greatsky! Working on the intro just let me finish this-or maybe I have four hands and two commputers and I'm working on it as we speak-which is obviously not a possibility...Wow I gotta stop trying to sound Quirky))

Tellmeastory said:
((Greatsky! Working on the intro just let me finish this-or maybe I have four hands and two commputers and I'm working on it as we speak-which is obviously not a possibility...Wow I gotta stop trying to sound Quirky))
((Being quirky is awesome, don't sweat it :3))

Vespy said:
((Umm where can i fit into the rp? i just got approved and am not sure where to start))
((Well, most of my characters are booked. You can talk to Oliver, one of my free characters tho xD ))

I'd love to join, but 7000+ pages is a lot to read through. Is there a possibility for me to join in a way which makes it OK that my character knows next to nothing about what happened ICly? I'd be OK with reading a part of it, obviously, but I have to admit that I simply don't have the time to read through every single post...

Your character/characters could grow to learn what has happened here from the other characters in the rp... That way you don't have to read every single page xD

Well that's the best way to learn about this schools history... Some people just jump right in xD

I'm intrigued as to how the actual DFHDURBFHJDJS yall get to 7000+ pages... I might join...

I'm also wondering if there's already a character that's a demigod that can control/ turn into/ chuck spears of blood. If not... :)

@Fukushima Akira

@Roman ...just someone that's interested in joining...Hai :3

Is this still open for new players?If yes I would love to join

L0ki said:
Is this still open for new players?If yes I would love to join
well i suppose since there are always people making new CS and since its a high school for super naturals and there is not...exact story line to it, im pretty sure its always open for new people

says me who has like...i dunno, 19 characters?

TheRPingMudkip said:
I joined today/yesterday on this new one, can I please get a Summary of what has happened?
Too much. Usually if you wanted to find out more about the story, you would have your character ask about past events and stuff >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back