• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Our Wild World (Animal/Human realm. Casual/Detailed)

Tasteless

Boink Bean

black-and-white-snow-wolf-wolves-Favim.com-224173.jpg

So many years after the extinction of the human race, the planet is thriving. Animals have gotten stronger, smarter, impossible to domesticate. The world has thrived and for the animals liking. New animals once thought to be extinct are thriving, plants have evolved to deaths liking as well. several plants have become indigenous to your area, that are extremely deadly and are a risk. These plants are known for their reaching vines, that have a grip that could break bone. The plant itself attached itself to a tree or rock, and will poison its victim with its vines that have needle sharp thorns. The victims become paralyzed and slowly die as the poison attacks their vital organs.. This is known to be extremely painful, and involves a lot blood.

The world has become dangerous, and extremely hard for humans to thrive in. Oh, i forgot to mention. Humans are on the
verge of extinction. These animals have never seen humans, and are often known to see them as prey, since humans are the same and the animals are getting bigger, evolving. Goodness, what does mother nature have in store for our plague-like species? Lets find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can either be a human, or an animal of your choice.
(While i typically prefer animals that are large and can protect themselves, i may make a few exceptions.)

***NOTE: You can be dog of any breed
(i prefer large breeds yet i make exceptions.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back