• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

taika

=)
hi! =)

my name is taika and i'm 22 years old. i use she/they pronouns and i live in the uk. i've been writing for a super long time but i'm not amazing or anything, i just love how giddy writing cute scenes makes me feel. i don't really mind who my rp partner is as long as you're friendly and chatty and love coming up with lots of different ideas and plot twists. my schedule is super relaxed at the minute so i'll be able to reply often and i hope that we can talk often and become friends!

i've been playing a super wholesome visual novel lately called our life and i'd love to do an rp with somebody with a similar vibe to that. the idea is really simple - our characters would start out as kids, grow up together, and hopefully fall in love as they get older! they would start school together, spend summer holidays together, have to decide what path in life they want to chose, deal with the drama of growing up, going away to university, etc.

i don't really want to say much more than that, because i'd prefer to plan the whole thing together, but i'm super open to combine my idea with anything that you've been wanting to write! i don't mind what gender your character is but i will only write a female/nb character. i'm a part of the lgbt+ community and so are all of my characters.

we could somehow maybe do this at hogwarts? that's really the only fandom that i'm a part of. (i've watched a bunch of netflix series, so let me know if you've been craving any) i'm also open to adding supernatural elements, like having our characters be vampires/werewolves or something, or anything else that you have on your mind.

let me know if you're interested!

I love the idea of rping ocs lives from kids to older. I would be down for doing a Hogwarts setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back