• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Eternal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well I cannot for the life of me find a FC that fits what I’m looking for. Guess that means I’m breaking out the Drawing Tablet 😂

Tsubasa: "Aki Pepsionne Pepsionne … Does your relic heal emotional wounds?"
Aki would definitely give him the most evil smile and say something like "Oh? Got some skeletons in your closet pretty boy? I can only heal if I know the source of the wound, so please go on, tell me all your darkest sins." Which would be a complete lie because he can't heal emotional wounds 😂 if he could he would've done it on himself long ago

Aki would definitely give him the most evil smile and say something like "Oh? Got some skeletons in your closet pretty boy? I can only heal if I know the source of the wound, so please go on, tell me all your darkest sins." Which would be a complete lie because he can't heal emotional wounds 😂 if he could he would've done it on himself long ago

Tsubasa just quietly analyzing him and sweating bullets from how shady Aki is lol

Tsubasa just quietly analyzing him and sweating bullets from how shady Aki is lol
Miyoshi: *watching them from a few meters away* I agree, talk to the doctor about those things.

Blu Blu I just realized the VA you chose for Tsubasa voiced both Haku from Spirited Away and Shoya from A Silent Voice 😭😭😭 I never realized they shared a VA

Blu Blu I just realized the VA you chose for Tsubasa voiced both Haku from Spirited Away and Shoya from A Silent Voice 😭😭😭 I never realized they shared a VA

Yeah quite the pedigree. Tbh that section was the hardest part of the sheet. I spent a good hour on google cuz I know jack about anime VAs lol but I'm glad I found this awesome voice.

Oh I just realized we never actually talked about how Miyoshi and Aki would view or interact with each other
You're right, we haven't yet! Reading over Miyoshi's sheet, I could see her being a frequent target of Aki's meddling since she is very serious and observant. He'd try to draw a different, less controlled side of her out just for fun, but if she's stubborn he'd get bored of her and move to someone else more hot headed. He wouldn't like her use of poison, as poison is something he finds extremely hard to pinpoint the effects of in order to heal those he finds affected by it.

You're right, we haven't yet! Reading over Miyoshi's sheet, I could see her being a frequent target of Aki's meddling since she is very serious and observant. He'd try to draw a different, less controlled side of her out just for fun, but if she's stubborn he'd get bored of her and move to someone else more hot headed. He wouldn't like her use of poison, as poison is something he finds extremely hard to pinpoint the effects of in order to heal those he finds affected by it.
How would he attempt to do these things? through conversations or rather through something like pranks?

Since Miyoshi is a masterful poisoncrafter, her poisons are very effective. So unless somebody knows which ones she is using I see how it could be an insurmountable task to counteract it.

How would he attempt to do these things? through conversations or rather through something like pranks?
More through conversation. He’s not the type to openly antagonize, more like he finds the small handful of topics that other people seem to tread lightly around on a particular person to avoid any conflict and then says those things unfiltered to see what kind of reaction it leads to. He’ll pull pranks sometimes but it’s more along the lines of, if someone says they’re deathly afraid of beetles, he’ll run up to them innocently and show them some beetle he found while pretending to have “forgot” they reacted so negatively to the bug.

pretty much aiming to make him a menace but not to an irredeemable or hateful degree.

More through conversation. He’s not the type to openly antagonize, more like he finds the small handful of topics that other people seem to tread lightly around on a particular person to avoid any conflict and then says those things unfiltered to see what kind of reaction it leads to. He’ll pull pranks sometimes but it’s more along the lines of, if someone says they’re deathly afraid of beetles, he’ll run up to them innocently and show them some beetle he found while pretending to have “forgot” they reacted so negatively to the bug.

pretty much aiming to make him a menace but not to an irredeemable or hateful degree.
Then I think he would very much struggle to do that around her. People tend to be careful talking around Miyoshi, not because topics make her angry, but rather because no matter what you say, she will find a way to use it against you, be that from your demeanor saying it or from the information in the subtext, you always reveal something about yourself.
Which is also why she is very quiet, even in conversations she is actively involved in. She will not give out any information about herself that she deems preventable.

Blu Blu I need regular Shogi matches between Miyoshi and Tsubasa to happen.

Heck yes, totally down for that.

So my plan was that Tsubasa's been there a few months and I think you said before that Miyoshi arrived in Kyoto early. I wonder if they'll already know each other by the start of the RP? I'd like to know Aki Pepsionne Pepsionne and Suzu animegirl20 animegirl20 since they're established characters there before Tsubasa arrived (if that's okay). It's a given he'd know Oda and Nomi Clouds Clouds since he pledged to the clan.

GrigoriLord GrigoriLord Oh btw, I don't know if it's just me but I can't see Saga's image.

Heck yes, totally down for that.

So my plan was that Tsubasa's been there a few months and I think you said before that Miyoshi arrived in Kyoto early. I wonder if they'll already know each other by the start of the RP? I'd like to know Aki Pepsionne Pepsionne and Suzu animegirl20 animegirl20 since they're established characters there before Tsubasa arrived (if that's okay). It's a given he'd know Oda and Nomi Clouds Clouds since he pledged to the clan.
Yes I said Miyoshi would be very early to arrive so she could get an idea of the people there and start collecting information about them. So I could see them being acquainted by now

Yes I said Miyoshi would be very early to arrive so she could get an idea of the people there and start collecting information about them. So I could see them being acquainted by now

Oh... oh god...

Miyoshi: Juuuust in case I need to blackmail anybody. *takes out telescope while laying on a roof somewhere*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back