• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Eternal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Then Miyoshi and Oda would probably have interacted at least a few times right? Would you like to discuss their perception of each other?
Of course, you could have even reacted with Nomi (the master). Oda is on first sight a complete idiot and doesn't get into serious mood until the situation calls for it. Nomi is well more to the calm and serious side.

Of course, you could have even reacted with Nomi (the master). Oda is on first sight a complete idiot and doesn't get into serious mood until the situation calls for it. Nomi is well more to the calm and serious side.
Is he a hothead even when serious? If so, he is Miyoshi's favorite kind of opponent.
That aside, he would maybe have heard of her before. Its up to you if he or Nomi have views on the fact she poisons opponents instead of winning "honorably". At the same time, maybe they respect her and the clan she comes from for their dedication to a goal beyond what is usually accepted by their surroundings?

Miyoshi is silent and watchful, but with Oda being sociable he might even get her into a conversation. But even when in a conversation Miyoshi's nature shows. She makes small comments or asks simple questions that lead people to expose more about themselves than they intended. She is a snake in the most literal way possible.

Is he a hothead even when serious? If so, he is Miyoshi's favorite kind of opponent.
That aside, he would maybe have heard of her before. Its up to you if he or Nomi have views on the fact she poisons opponents instead of winning "honorably". At the same time, maybe they respect her and the clan she comes from for their dedication to a goal beyond what is usually accepted by their surroundings?

Miyoshi is silent and watchful, but with Oda being sociable he might even get her into a conversation. But even when in a conversation Miyoshi's nature shows. She makes small comments or asks simple questions that lead people to expose more about themselves than they intended. She is a snake in the most literal way possible.
He's indeed a hot head even when serious haha.
Oda is less favourable of her methods but Nomi doesn't really mind.
And yes, Oda will probably drag her into conversation and even pull pranks on her even though he will expect retaliation.

He's indeed a hot head even when serious haha.
Oda is less favourable of her methods but Nomi doesn't really mind.
And yes, Oda will probably drag her into conversation and even pull pranks on her even though he will expect retaliation.
I think he will need to get creative to prank her after a while, as she quickly sees through patterns and habits. She will anticipate the pranks and make them backfire on him.

Okay I finally caught up. I have a couple questions though.
First about the servant role. I assume it's meant to be non-combat support roles that aren't doctors?
Second is about character origin. I have a great idea for a character who isn't a native Japanese character, rather someone who moved to Japan some time ago and joined the Clan to stop the darkness.

Reading over your characters personality, I see that him and Miyoshi share some qualities, while being total opposites in other.
They are both watchful thinkers, that will take in a situation and judge it in their mind before taking action. However, he values human life and morals very highly and is very soft-spoken. Miyoshi justifies the means with the ends and therefore has no inhibitions on what she does, including loss of life. She is very polite as well, but manipulative.
Further being from a clan of merciless warriors, Miyoshi is feared, but viewed as not as honorable. Him being a ronin, he might relate to that.

Reading over your characters personality, I see that him and Miyoshi share some qualities, while being total opposites in other.
They are both watchful thinkers, that will take in a situation and judge it in their mind before taking action. However, he values human life and morals very highly and is very soft-spoken. Miyoshi justifies the means with the ends and therefore has no inhibitions on what she does, including loss of life. She is very polite as well, but manipulative.
Further being from a clan of merciless warriors, Miyoshi is feared, but viewed as not as honorable. Him being a ronin, he might relate to that.

Yeah you summed up the parallels and differences nicely. Tsubasa would definitely respect the way Miyoshi takes her time to think things through like him, but if her plans make it okay to lose lives, he'd probably try to offer alternatives or directly intervene to prevent such loss. As a ronin, he's earned all types of reputation from ppl. Some will praise him and some will decry him so he wouldn't mind how Miyoshi is perceived by her rep. I'm pretty excited to interact with everyone. We have a great cast so far.

Yeah you summed up the parallels and differences nicely. Tsubasa would definitely respect the way Miyoshi takes her time to think things through like him, but if her plans make it okay to lose lives, he'd probably try to offer alternatives or directly intervene to prevent such loss. As a ronin, he's earned all types of reputation from ppl. Some will praise him and some will decry him so he wouldn't mind how Miyoshi is perceived by her rep. I'm pretty excited to interact with everyone. We have a great cast so far.
I can see them now.
Miyoshi: "We bait them there, to the town square. Great place for an ambush, their resistance at that point will be inconsequencial."
Tsubasa: "But that implies using the villagers as bait. Many will die! What about luring them to the fields out there instead?"
Miyoshi: "Possible but more dangerous for our warriors. Losing villagers does not cost us any fighting power, losing warriors does. Your approach is ineffective."

Tsubasa: "The villagers are important to our supply lines. Our warriors aren't the ones raising livestock and harvesting rice. I propose we send a scouting party ahead of time to evacuate the town. Then position half our troops dressed in normal clothes over light armor as villagers to bait the enemy. We'll set up traps around this perimeter to slow their advance once they're inside the town square. This will give the rest of our troops the opportunity to attack from their hidden positions."

Miyoshi: "We certainly can't accomplish all of that within a reasonable time frame."

Tsubasa: "My own traps are simple to set up. It might not buy us a lot of time but the enemy won't be expecting a pincer attack. I'll do it... I'll be one of the ones position in the town."

Miyoshi: "Tsubasa, you beautiful bastard. Do it. I believe in you 1000%!"

gg ez

Okay I finally caught up. I have a couple questions though.
First about the servant role. I assume it's meant to be non-combat support roles that aren't doctors?
Second is about character origin. I have a great idea for a character who isn't a native Japanese character, rather someone who moved to Japan some time ago and joined the Clan to stop the darkness.
Servant roles are indeed more support roles however they do have combat skills, they just weren't taught the arts of it.
He can be from outside of Japan but they're very rare in this time period.

Hey so when someone is affected by darkness how long does it take for them to be consumed by it if not being treated or does it vary person to person?
Clouds Clouds

Tsubasa: "The villagers are important to our supply lines. Our warriors aren't the ones raising livestock and harvesting rice. I propose we send a scouting party ahead of time to evacuate the town. Then position half our troops dressed in normal clothes over light armor as villagers to bait the enemy. We'll set up traps around this perimeter to slow their advance once they're inside the town square. This will give the rest of our troops the opportunity to attack from their hidden positions."

Miyoshi: "We certainly can't accomplish all of that within a reasonable time frame."

Tsubasa: "My own traps are simple to set up. It might not buy us a lot of time but the enemy won't be expecting a pincer attack. I'll do it... I'll be one of the ones position in the town."

Miyoshi: "Tsubasa, you beautiful bastard. Do it. I believe in you 1000%!"

gg ez
Miyoshi, fully knowing how guilt affects Tsubasa: "We shall attempt your plan. Shall your failure turn into a lesson learned, the lives lost be a monument to past mistakes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back