• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy :: OTHER WORLD ::{Intrest Checks}

FlareOnyx

Fl@reOnyx
In class 256, the students start to realize there were strange charms laying on their desk before class was in session. Very confused, though strangely, they were compelled to keep the charms. After the school day, the students take the charms home and leave it wherever. Though...That night while they sleep, the charms glow in brilliant light. Because of the charm's strange powers, the souls of the students are transported into another dimension.

In this dimension, their appearances are altered in many different ways and they develop supernatural abilities only significant to them. They meet a girl who introduces herself as Bianca Azure, princess of this realm she calls "Other World", along with her partner, who's appearance is striking to the charm, Nen. She claims she summoned the students because she desperately needs help.

Other World has been consumed by darkness and evil due to the reawakening of the Queen of Despair and her ever-expanding army of corruptions. And she had no choice but to transcend through both realities to gather a group of heroes to save her world. Because of her leap through reality, she says she won't be much of use to them through combat, but she will be useful for healing and giving information of her world and how everything works. She's counting on these heroes, though there are many trials that await ahead.

Characters

Zoey McAlister [Bianca Azure] (Fl@reOnyx)
Nen (Fl@reOnyx)
Queen Of Despair (Fl@reOnyx)
Slot #1
Slot #2
Slot #3
Slot #4
Slot #5
Slot #6
Slot #7
Slot #8
Slot #9
Slot #10

Character Sheet
Name: [First & Last]

Nickname: (Optional)

Human Appearance: [A description of just appearance, be as descriptive as you want, if you'd choose to have a picture instead, that is fine]

Other World Appearance: [Can be any race, can have different features, can look completely non-human or look very human/ have similar appearance to human form]

Height:

Weight:

Personality: [Be as descriptive as you can]

Other World Abilities/Powers/Weaponry/Skills: [You can choose more than one if necessary]

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Description: [You don't have to get very detailed, but a nice rundown]

If you'd like to post your character sheet in the CS thread instead of here: Fantasy - :: OTHER WORLD :: Character Sheets

If you'd like to be more than one character, feel free to ask, I'll add extra slots if you would like to play more characters ( 3 MAX ). If you'd like to have a character on the side of the Queen of Despair's, we'll come to a compromise and do let me know! As for playing corruptions, anyone could play a role of a corruption or a handful! If there's any other roles you'd like to suggest to expand, feel free to suggest!

Now, here's a few rules to follow: Please do not be overpowered and handle everything on your own. This is a group Rp and everyone should have a chance to shine. Don't just specifically respond to one person as well. You can, but please make sure to interact with others of the group! Please be patient with me and others, because life can get hectic every once in a while! Sometimes, I might be a bit inactive during the week, but I'll do what I can for my turn. Let's be kind to one another! If something were to happen that frustrates you, please don't lash out, we'll work something out.

Know, this is my first time doing anything related to a group Rp, so my managing skills might be a bit shaky, but I'll manage! If you have any tips and suggestions, please let me know, I'd love to improve and manage everything smoothly!

Note: You can develop relationships with other students! But don't let your romantic relationships be your Focus Point. Create bonds with others! Also, as for limitations, the sky is the limit, but if you do have any limits, please let me know so we can arrange things fairly and make a compromise. Lastly, this Rp will split between Reality and Other World, so don't be very dependent on just the alternative dimension.

^-^ Alright. I think that's the gist of things. Now before we get the Rp officially started, once we have all the people we need, I'm going to create a group OOC chat to get everyone together, schedules straightened out, as well as answering any thoughts, concerns, or questions. Thank you for your time, and have a good day!

Last edited:
Hm.
Interesting. An Isekia (or however you spell it..) plot.

I got an idea, though it may be OP. I dunno.

JOINING!

^-^ Will do! But if you find it easier, I do have the character sheet example in this thread. But if you'd still like a CS thread posted, I'll go ahead and start putting it together.
Oh, I just kinda assumed you were making one. It would be better for organisation purposes in my opinion, but if you'd like us to post character sheets here/elsewhere it's up to you ^^

Oh, I just kinda assumed you were making one. It would be better for organisation purposes in my opinion, but if you'd like us to post character sheets here/elsewhere it's up to you ^^
^-^ Well, I suppose you're right on the organization aspect. Alright! I'll go ahead and make a CS thread. But if others would like to post here, then there's no worries there. Ok. I'll be sure to get the CS thread up.

This roleplay sound really interesting
If you guys ever need a reoccurring miniboss like character tag me.

So, the students are from the same class. Interesting. Reminds me of Kumo Desu ga. How much focus do you want regarding the students' relationship with each other?

Btw quick question,
Is there more than one world besides Other world and earth?
If so, is there a multitude of worlds or just like 3 or 4?
(OwO)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back