• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom other sky | ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

pookie

pookie is missing!
Roleplay Type(s)
โ €
terriermon-digimon.gif

Introducing bunnicula bunnicula as Other Sky's new moderator !

testtesttest
6WpoRxw.gif
Other Sky

[INT. CHECK / PLOT] click here!
[CHARACTER SHEET / APPLICATION] click here!
[GENRE] kingdom hearts, fantasy, action/adventure

hello hello and welcome to the out of character thread for other sky! in lieu of a discord server, this is where all ooc type communications will go, at least for now (maybe in the future we'll have a discord server ๐Ÿคท)

03/07/24 UPDATE:
we're probably going to go with a class system? but in a pure flavor based kind of way. it's more narrative than it is a stat block. which i only mention, because although the cs isn't done yet, i've posted in a comment on page 2 more or less the types of information i'm going to be asking for in the cs, for those who want to get a head start while i still fiddle away at it alskdjfg

03/10/24 UPDATE:
character sheets are finally live! i've decided on: yes class system, yes stats, yes dice. classes and stats are more for flavor and narrative purposes than they are numbers i'm going to crunch, and the dice rolls will be very minimal and mostly relegated to something i, the gm make, and only in combat situations
โ €

Last edited:
When you have the chance, can you post a plain text version for us mobile users?
this looks cool!
Ah, Kingdom Hearts. How my career started. Have to throw my hat in.
Interested
I'm interested ^^
inch rested !!
Ohhh that's an interesting idea! Didn't think I'd see a kingdom hearts rp anytime soon again. You can count me in!
i'm so interested!!
I have been called upon by miz and I am very interested (โ—•โ€ฟโ—•)

hi hi ! i'm glad to hear so many people are interested aaa ;v; so obviously here is the ooc thread ! feel free to use it to ask questions if you have any or w/e !
before i can finish up figuring out what goes into the character sheets: do we want to lean into class systems? you can either respond to me here or i also slapped a poll on the thread in case that made it easier alsdkjfkg

if we do lean into class systems and character stats and stuff, i was also thinking it might be fun to try and incorporate kh's dawn/midday/night system? like have it be just as esoteric a question in the pc's character customization for other sky and they just kind of picked something at random, and so some character get abilities at different times? idk! i'm just throwing things out there laksjdfg

Yeeeeet!

I love class systems. It would, depending on how many characters actually get submitted/accepted, help keep some things balanced. Not sure what the angle will be for the overall direction, but if we have classes/sub-classes, that would be neato.

I used loathe stat systems back in the day, but lately it's been something I've leaned into myself. Kind of helps keep powerplaying to a minimum. Plus, who doesn't enjoy the idea of letting the dice gods decide your fate? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeeeeet!

I love class systems. It would, depending on how many characters actually get submitted/accepted, help keep some things balanced. Not sure what the angle will be for the overall direction, but if we have classes/sub-classes, that would be neato.

I used loathe stat systems back in the day, but lately it's been something I've leaned into myself. Kind of helps keep powerplaying to a minimum. Plus, who doesn't enjoy the idea of letting the dice gods decide your fate? ๐Ÿ˜‚
right !! i also love class systems, especially since we've got an in with the final fantasy influence? i was obbbsssseesssseeddd with the dress sphere in ffx-2 as a teen aldjfkhg
and we can see sort of the influence in kh, even if no one's class is explicit you can still feel it ! (esp with the nobodies and their lessers outing them alskjdhdfkg or like how aqua is soooo magic inclined even tho she's a keyblade wielder)

and i think with the rp starting in a video game everyone kind of picking classes or at least specializations (like the sword/shield/staff in the dive to the heart part!) would be fun to kind of outline character roles or at least role expectations?? and how that shapes ppl's play styles going forward and stuff ! and i thought for keybearers the surprise of like chara creating and going oh i'd like to be a mage and getting a key sword being like
now wait a second
but it actually affecting the types of magic available to them and their playstyle etc could be neat!

but i also know it's not super norm for a kh rp which is why i wasn't sure and thought i'd poll everyone askdfg

yeah! idk that we'd use dice to the extent an actual ttrpg would, with persuasion / deception checks and such (i mean we could, if everyone wanted to, but i don't think they will LOL)
but i think using it for stats and some enemy encounters might be neat :Oc

Heey! I look forward to this coming out..although unlike the person before me..I am into the idea of class ideas if you could elaborate on how you plan to do this. However the idea of going with stats and dice rolling would definitely not be something I'm into.

While the idea is great to help with balancing, it also messes with certain people villains and such..especially if they are meant to be overly powerful and the dice just doesn't work out for said villain and somehow we can beat him/her with ease if it just so happens to roll in our favor so soon.

I did have a question about nobodies and key bearers if you didn't mind:

animegirl20 animegirl20 and I had plotted a tiny bit and was thinking of her making a key bearer while I make her nobody..but my memory might be failing me...but I forget..if it's possible for your nobody to be a different gender than your actual original? Cause if this is possible we were thinking of having her play as a female while I played a male version of her nobody. pookie pookie

make her nobody..but my memory might be failing me...but I forget..if it's possible for your nobody to be a different gender than your actual original? Cause if this is possible we were thinking of having her play as a female while I played a male version of her nobody
If I may speak on the topic- Xion despite not being a nobody fully was still someone linked to Sora through his memories of Kairi. It wouldn't be such a far-fetched idea to implement the idea for a character. Maybe they thought themselves as a different gender at one point? This the resulting split made the nobody take on the other gender? I'm just spitting ideas out. XD

If I may speak on the topic- Xion despite not being a nobody fully was still someone linked to Sora through his memories of Kairi. It wouldn't be such a far-fetched idea to implement the idea for a character. Maybe they thought themselves as a different gender at one point? This the resulting split made the nobody take on the other gender? I'm just spitting ideas out. XD
Honestly that's a thought that came to mind when first thinking of this! Hah! Only thing was that..like you said she wasn't fully a nobody, more of a replica and a complete manifestation of Sora's memories of Kairi..hence the form she took on.

pookie pookie
If you didn't mind me asking a question or two!

1 - class systems sound great. Love to see it implemented. I'm a big fan of giving team mates roles. (I'm already planning on making a keyblade wielder with a party role).

2 - I think dice is pretty fair, especially if it's only used for combat scenarios. Also can be fun considering it gets the adrenaline going!

NOW onto my questions XD

Do we get to branch out and have our own keyblade? Or do we all start off with a Kingdom Key?

If we do dive deep into magic systems, what would be hands off considering how far the magic system in KH is crazy? (Gravity, time stop, reflect, etc) We would obviously start at the beginning but what might be available at that time? Normal fire/blizz/thunder?

Don't want to hound you at all!

I have an idea actually what if she had a twin brother and that's the form her nobody takes. Memories of her twin brother made her nobody.

I personally believe that basing the class system off of the jobs in Final Fantasy is a great idea! It can add more variety in the combat and distinguish our characters from one another. I'm planning on doing two "normal people" who can still play some role in fight scenes.

I'm also gonna take advantage of the fact vintage FCs are allowed c:<

Heey! I look forward to this coming out..although unlike the person before me..I am into the idea of class ideas if you could elaborate on how you plan to do this. However the idea of going with stats and dice rolling would definitely not be something I'm into.

While the idea is great to help with balancing, it also messes with certain people villains and such..especially if they are meant to be overly powerful and the dice just doesn't work out for said villain and somehow we can beat him/her with ease if it just so happens to roll in our favor so soon.

I did have a question about nobodies and key bearers if you didn't mind:

animegirl20 animegirl20 and I had plotted a tiny bit and was thinking of her making a key bearer while I make her nobody..but my memory might be failing me...but I forget..if it's possible for your nobody to be a different gender than your actual original? Cause if this is possible we were thinking of having her play as a female while I played a male version of her nobody. pookie pookie

well that's sort of why i wanted to ask everyone how they felt, because i didn't have one particular way to do it in mind, more like a bunch of disconnected ideas aslkdfjg

there's totally ways to weight things in a villain's favor, though
having them at a higher level, letting them multiclass, secretly increasing their health pool when you guys aren't looking LOL
and even if you do beat a villain too soon! honestly that probably speaks more to team work and creative thinking, which can feel rewarding
i do understand the concern in not wanting to steam roll encounters, and that can totally be accounted for

mostly what i was thinking for a class system and stats was flavor that can lead to rewarding narrative experiences
deciding to favor your character's speed/agility stats over their defense, making you a glass canon but when it pokemon-style means you get to act before an enemy or evade their attack, it feels good
or deciding to be more tank focused and feeling like you're providing support and safety to the party because you made a roleplaying decision that's now paying off
or even! deciding to, for narrative reasons, choose a class that purposely doesn't fit
so your character goes through an arc of finding their actual niche that feels good and rewarding
like them deciding on warrior but actually feeling more at home as a black mage

it wasn't something i wanted to be there as a way to micromanage encounters, but just as a way to make your character's build feel more rewarding
like how finding your play style in the games (or any type of game) feels when it finally clicks on how you want to pilot the pc.

re: nobody gender
in the games that's never like! explicitly stated, though it's in the later games suggested that no that's not how it works
the closest we get as ginko said was xion, but any nobody connected to the walking heart hotel that is sora is going to be abnormal - which is where the suggestions come in
as literally any nobody not connected to sora or xehanort are just like. their past selves, but now without a heart
however! my own feelings on nomura's handling of the nobodies aside
one of the things i wanted to play around with in this rp was that time period of real life where we didn't know anything about how nobodies worked
as far as any of us figured, like roxas, nobodies could look wildly different from their somebody! they might have the same face, but roxas had blond hair! so maybe a hair or eye color changes. maybe axel's somebody had had black hair to hearken back to his clear design influence in zack fair. no one new for sure!
so personally, i'm totally good with the nobody and somebody having different genders! whether it's straight up different genders or just different gender expression, that choice is up to the both of you and i am absolutely good with it :3
and if you wanted to be more aligned with how the canon in the games work, the suggestion of the somebody having a twin brother could also work! especially if roxas style, the nobody came about because the twin brother's heart was hiding in the somebody at the time of heartless attack
but it also doesn't have to be that complicated if you don't want lakjsdfgk i'm just spit balling ;v;

i hope that helped at all ! and you are more than welcome to inquire further

pookie pookie
If you didn't mind me asking a question or two!

1 - class systems sound great. Love to see it implemented. I'm a big fan of giving team mates roles. (I'm already planning on making a keyblade wielder with a party role).

2 - I think dice is pretty fair, especially if it's only used for combat scenarios. Also can be fun considering it gets the adrenaline going!

NOW onto my questions XD

Do we get to branch out and have our own keyblade? Or do we all start off with a Kingdom Key?

If we do dive deep into magic systems, what would be hands off considering how far the magic system in KH is crazy? (Gravity, time stop, reflect, etc) We would obviously start at the beginning but what might be available at that time? Normal fire/blizz/thunder?

Don't want to hound you at all!

not hounding at all, you're good! i just wasn't around for a hot second bc the insomnia caught up to me and i passed out for. too many hours. askdjfg

1: glad to hear it! :3c i think it adds fun flavor

2: yeah! i don't want it to be tooo oppressive but i think it could help, especially if people don't feel overly confident in combat scenes (or don't feel confident in resolving them fairly)

Q1: absolutely! i didn't even think to mention that in the rp pitch but i completely anticipated everyone having their own keyblades! ones like ultima are likely off limits, and i'll say like way to dawn/oblivion/oathkeeper/destiny's embrace as well, just so we're not robbing riku or roxas or kairi of their keyblades LOL but other than that you can totally have your own keyblade! you can even use an original/fan keyblade design, that's totally good with me

Q2: if we end up going with class systems, i think it'll depend on your class! like there's a time mage in final fantasy, so they could totally have haste, slow, stop etc but they're not going to start off with or even ever get fire, blizzard, thunder etc without like multiclassing. meanwhile a black mage would probably start with fire/blizzard/thunder but might not ever get reflect or stop or the other spells
though ofc kh is much more free with what spells you get since sora is essentially a one man party (we love and respect goofy and donald in this house but half the time they are just damage sponges while we crouch in a corner and heal ourselves lbr LKAJSDHGF)
so i'd be open to flexibility with that, as like
i trust people not to abuse it LOL if someone wants to have a hybrid magic caster that uses like blizzard and slow because of thematic reasons, we could workshop a way for that to work
or hybrid casters could even be like, a workshopped version of a blue mage! since blue mages have to learn their spells off of enemies, we could make a way for them to have like x amount of spell slots that they can fill up, but to learn another spell before another slot opens up they'd have to get rid of one (kind of like a pokemon learning a new move aslkjdfg)
or we could even have red mages that can pull from both black and white magic pools, but never get the high level stuff, and their strength is their versatility
classes appeal to me most because of flavor and how classes play off each other and the narrative avenues it opens up
and magic is the same i like how certain people with prioritize certain spells (how with elements a lot of people tend to favor one or two instead of all of them, people like fire & ice or wind & ice or thunder & fire but not necessarily all four, or those that do tend to not bother with like gravity / time / etc)
so like, honestly
you could pitch me anything and as long as it was because you wanted it for narrative reasons
for fun flavor and theming i'd probably sign off on it
but as a general rule it'll likely be tied to whatever class and/or party niche a character wants to fill
like i might rule warriors can have one or two low level families of magic (i.e. fire/fira but maybe not firaga) so they can be more of a spell sword if they want, even though generally warriors aren't going to be getting spells at all askjkdfg
meanwhile black mages can focus on elemental damage magic, white mages can focus on healing, summoners can summon, etc!

i hope this is useful askjdhfg but feel free to ask me about it further or discuss it with me
everything is very
malleable atm and i am open to suggestions on how to facilitate what it is people want to do!

I personally believe that basing the class system off of the jobs in Final Fantasy is a great idea! It can add more variety in the combat and distinguish our characters from one another. I'm planning on doing two "normal people" who can still play some role in fight scenes.

I'm also gonna take advantage of the fact vintage FCs are allowed c:<
absolutely! ""normal""" people are some of the more formidable npcs in the games like leon and hell sephiroth aslkjdfhg
i was considering having a normal oc myself bc i love them sm and i've got one kind of ready to go but
i wanted to have a nobody oc and a keybearer oc so i can be with both groups (and also bc its just been like twenty years since i had a keybearer i don't usually make them askjdhgfjk)
so i might hold off on the normie askjdfg but i'm absolutely excited to see yours! i'm so glad someone is interested in making some "normal people" <33

hell yeah >:) i know somewhere i still have the vintage 2007 photobucket reference of my main nobody oc LOL i don't use it anymore but it's here somewhere (i think on an external drive but still)
there's such a chaarrrmm to early internet anime fcs
there's also a charm to vintage like 80s anime fcs
...i just rly like anime LOL

If we go with the class system, would something like a blue mage be okay?

pookie pookie On the topic of the class system and if we do eventually go down that route, would the option of a sub-class be available to us? Or even a secondary class or a fusion of classes? Not that I would make my own character(s) with them too powerful but more so in the sense of how, in my experience, some of the best character dynamics would be with mixed classes for different abilities and other aspects from each individual classes.

absolutely! i actually suggested blue mage as a potential option when answering a question :3 we might limit spell slots to start with just so it feels like there's progress to be made like with other casters (also slot management pokemon move style might be fun in the beginning? load up your slots with whatever spells you can find but then slowly swap them out as you find better spells and gain more slots?)
but i'm also totally open to changing that if you'd want it to work a different way!

pookie pookie On the topic of the class system and if we do eventually go down that route, would the option of a sub-class be available to us? Or even a secondary class or a fusion of classes? Not that I would make my own character(s) with them too powerful but more so in the sense of how, in my experience, some of the best character dynamics would be with mixed classes for different abilities and other aspects from each individual classes.
absolutely! i love the subclass system in xiv, i always thought that was a fun way to level
so we could do it like xiv does or more like dnd does, but either way sub classes could totally be a thing! or secondary/fusion classes as well
i love classes as a flavor thing so like
if you wanted idk a red mage + a samurai for example, i think that'd be like
extremely super cool and i'd have no problem with facilitating that
and the character growth afforded by subclasses / multiclassing / fusion classes is really fun too !

i love classes as a flavor thing so like
if you wanted idk a red mage + a samurai for example, i think that'd be like
extremely super cool and i'd have no problem with facilitating that
Fun thing is, KH lends itself to being able to have this stuff.
Lots of sword skills that Sora and others have picked up during their journeys
Zantetsuken
Sonic Blade
Ars Arcanum
Strike Raid

Lots of "weapon only" skills for physical-type classes to learn if they don't want to dip into magic.

Fun thing is, KH lends itself to being able to have this stuff.
Lots of sword skills that Sora and others have picked up during their journeys
Zantetsuken
Sonic Blade
Ars Arcanum
Strike Raid

Lots of "weapon only" skills for physical-type classes to learn if they don't want to dip into magic.
absolutely !! that's something i love about the skills in kingdom hearts is they feel so versatile while still like
being able to see where they come from
like how aqua is soooo clearly a mage but she's still slinging a keyblade like no one's business
not having to be limited to traditional formulas (i.e. donald being a black mage w a staff being traditional) but still getting to play with it !
also completely off topic but god do i love strike raid ๐Ÿ™ that is one of my favorite skills in the entire franchise aslkjdfhg

re: nobody gender
in the games that's never like! explicitly stated, though it's in the later games suggested that no that's not how it works
the closest we get as ginko said was xion, but any nobody connected to the walking heart hotel that is sora is going to be abnormal - which is where the suggestions come in
as literally any nobody not connected to sora or xehanort are just like. their past selves, but now without a heart
however! my own feelings on nomura's handling of the nobodies aside
one of the things i wanted to play around with in this rp was that time period of real life where we didn't know anything about how nobodies worked
as far as any of us figured, like roxas, nobodies could look wildly different from their somebody! they might have the same face, but roxas had blond hair! so maybe a hair or eye color changes. maybe axel's somebody had had black hair to hearken back to his clear design influence in zack fair. no one new for sure!
so personally, i'm totally good with the nobody and somebody having different genders! whether it's straight up different genders or just different gender expression, that choice is up to the both of you and i am absolutely good with it :3
and if you wanted to be more aligned with how the canon in the games work, the suggestion of the somebody having a twin brother could also work! especially if roxas style, the nobody came about because the twin brother's heart was hiding in the somebody at the time of heartless attack
but it also doesn't have to be that complicated if you don't want lakjsdfgk i'm just spit balling ;v;

i hope that helped at all ! and you are more than welcome to inquire further
Cool! So it seems like you're okay with the different gender thing? If so, then I just have another question or two since I will be making a nobody..
Since nobodies are pretty much the body of someone who has lost their heart...I am kind of curious if it would be possible to have my character part of the Organization or..WAS part of the organization?

Since if not, did you have some idea as to how my nobody would have known their own name or even gotten themselves a new name...let alone know 'anything'? For example, when Roxas first came to be about as a nobody, only reason he got his name was thanks to him being found by Xemnas and give a name through there...then recruited into the organization where he developed more of himself and learned more about his life. It wasnt until he left the organization and lost his memory did he start to gain a 'normal' life in the simulation.

Cool! So it seems like you're okay with the different gender thing? If so, then I just have another question or two since I will be making a nobody..
Since nobodies are pretty much the body of someone who has lost their heart...I am kind of curious if it would be possible to have my character part of the Organization or..WAS part of the organization?

Since if not, did you have some idea as to how my nobody would have known their own name or even gotten themselves a new name...let alone know 'anything'? For example, when Roxas first came to be about as a nobody, only reason he got his name was thanks to him being found by Xemnas and give a name through there...then recruited into the organization where he developed more of himself and learned more about his life. It wasnt until he left the organization and lost his memory did he start to gain a 'normal' life in the simulation.
yup! different gender thing is fine by me :3

they can totally have been part of the organization if you want them to've been.

if you don't want them to be part of the organization, we can make something up for how they got their nobody name
perhaps some sort of voice that came to them, hearing stories about orgxiii, something like that O:

and as far as knowing "anything", that's up to you
roxas and namine are special cases that don't remember their past lives due to the everything that is sora's deal askjdhfg
most the other nobodies have memories of their past lives, so they didn't need to be taught anything, because they never forgot anything
obviously if you choose to both have no memories upon waking and not be part of orgxiii, then we can figure that out too! :3
but if you choose to have no memories and be part of orgxiii, or simply have memories
there's really nothing to figure out
unless you mean how would they know about being a nobody / their skill sets, and if that's the case they don't have to
that can be something they learn along the way if you wanted O:

yup! different gender thing is fine by me :3

they can totally have been part of the organization if you want them to've been.

if you don't want them to be part of the organization, we can make something up for how they got their nobody name
perhaps some sort of voice that came to them, hearing stories about orgxiii, something like that O:

and as far as knowing "anything", that's up to you
roxas and namine are special cases that don't remember their past lives due to the everything that is sora's deal askjdhfg
most the other nobodies have memories of their past lives, so they didn't need to be taught anything, because they never forgot anything
obviously if you choose to both have no memories upon waking and not be part of orgxiii, then we can figure that out too! :3
but if you choose to have no memories and be part of orgxiii, or simply have memories
there's really nothing to figure out
unless you mean how would they know about being a nobody / their skill sets, and if that's the case they don't have to
that can be something they learn along the way if you wanted O:
Alrighty! Thats awesome, if you would allow it..I would love to have my character part/was part of the organization for some painful plot reasons and drama for later on! C:

I definitely would love to have them not have their full memories of their past life, but have learned some combat and such while being part of the organization.

Alrighty! Thats awesome, if you would allow it..I would love to have my character part/was part of the organization for some painful plot reasons and drama for later on! C:

I definitely would love to have them not have their full memories of their past life, but have learned some combat and such while being part of the organization.
we can totally do that! if you want we can have had them like
similar to how xion was a secret member not yet introduced to sora (and then taken out of the narrative before sora woke up)
maybe they were kept secret while sora was running around trouncing the org, bc they weren't yet up to battle standards or something? or xemnas wanted to keep them secret for some random reason?
and then when the organization gets dissolved basically they've gotta flee and find somewhere else to go and something else to do?

and they can totally be partially amnesiac that's fine :3

we can totally do that! if you want we can have had them like
similar to how xion was a secret member not yet introduced to sora (and then taken out of the narrative before sora woke up)
maybe they were kept secret while sora was running around trouncing the org, bc they weren't yet up to battle standards or something? or xemnas wanted to keep them secret for some random reason?
and then when the organization gets dissolved basically they've gotta flee and find somewhere else to go and something else to do?

and they can totally be partially amnesiac that's fine :3

O: That all works perfectly to me! Awesome, thank ye very much!

I think that Blue Mages are okay as long as you keep the character being successfully attacked by an enemy to learn the spells. It can be a high risk, high reward if the Blue Mage really wants to tank that powerful move that can potentially one-shot someone. Idk if the ability to control monsters in some games might be too overpowered, though.

absolutely! ""normal""" people are some of the more formidable npcs in the games like leon and hell sephiroth aslkjdfhg
i was considering having a normal oc myself bc i love them sm and i've got one kind of ready to go but
i wanted to have a nobody oc and a keybearer oc so i can be with both groups (and also bc its just been like twenty years since i had a keybearer i don't usually make them askjdhgfjk)
so i might hold off on the normie askjdfg but i'm absolutely excited to see yours! i'm so glad someone is interested in making some "normal people" <33

hell yeah >:) i know somewhere i still have the vintage 2007 photobucket reference of my main nobody oc LOL i don't use it anymore but it's here somewhere (i think on an external drive but still)
there's such a chaarrrmm to early internet anime fcs
there's also a charm to vintage like 80s anime fcs
...i just rly like anime LOL
I got two FCs from an 80s shoujo artist and a playlists with 2000-2010s songs!!!! I was already planning on doing an old-school RP, but I wanted to do RPG mechanics in one too so this is a nice combination. Thereโ€™s also more spiky-haired FCs to choose from lol.

Depending on what the other characters will be, Iโ€™m debating as to whether mine will either play more support roles or if one gets to have an attacker job.

Speaking of jobs, the tie in the poll is making me nervous ๐Ÿ‘€

absolutely !! that's something i love about the skills in kingdom hearts is they feel so versatile while still like
being able to see where they come from
like how aqua is soooo clearly a mage but she's still slinging a keyblade like no one's business
not having to be limited to traditional formulas (i.e. donald being a black mage w a staff being traditional) but still getting to play with it !
also completely off topic but god do i love strike raid ๐Ÿ™ that is one of my favorite skills in the entire franchise aslkjdfhg
Donald being a black mage makes so much sense because he sure as hell wasn't healing ๐Ÿ˜ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back