• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom other sky | ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
terriermon-digimon.gif

Introducing bunnicula bunnicula as Other Sky's new moderator !

Hi everyone! So sorry I've been MIA most the day, but I just wanted to come on really fast to make an announcement. She's already been in this thread a bit today, but I'd like to introduce you all to Other Sky's new moderator! She's going to help me manage things. She's also going to get permissions to accept profiles! So when you're done with your CS if you'd like you can send it in a group DM to both she and I, or you can just send it to me (with the knowledge I will be passing it on to her in the event I'm too swamped to handle it at that time myself).
โ €
Let's goooo new people. Welcome aboard bunnicula bunnicula

๐Ÿ˜ญ thanks so much for the announcement & the welcome! i am so excited to get to be a part of this with everyone. i've been going absolutely wild on my tablet trying to make some character art for my app dfgjhdfg though i'll probably app-in initially without it

other than that- hi! my name is bunny! i've been roleplaying (with mixed levels of skill and high levels of passion) since i was a baby weeb on neopets. i've come and gone from different group roleplay settings over the years, but i'm mostly familiar with 1 x 1. i'm new to rpn group rp, but i have been a dungeon master for d&d campaigns in the past. at least in that regard i'm not totally green with administration/moderation sdkfjhksdfg. i hope that gives some people a level of faith in what i bring to the table, but i am also not infallible and want everyone to know they can & should correct me if they feel i've made a mistake!

i also promise that i can figure out where the shift key is on my keyboard when the formal posts start rolling ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ /silly

hi guys so sorry for the absence ! along with some personal ails (the human back is one of biology's most egregious engineering mistakes and i stand by that)
i had a home repair issue pop up ๐Ÿซ 

washing machine was leaking behind the washer so we didn't catch it, floor buckled, had to rip up the kitchen floor and fix the washing machine
it's been a whole thing aslkdjhdfjg

i'm going to be getting back to people waiting on my messages soon, hopefully sometime tonight but maybe not until tomorrow depending on how the afternoon shakes out
i just wanted to pop in and give a small update that i'm not mia askljhdkfgk no need to put my face on a milk cartoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back